PDA

View Full Version : Let me go crazy on you...(closed)

Epona Rhi
Jun 11th, 2003, 01:05:43 AM
She sat at the bar, just barely looking like she'd be of age anyway to even have a drink. But there she was sipping away. Her lavender eyes eerily glowed in the dim light. She was thinking of past things.....friends who had gone, family who were lost, a mentor who was killed.....and then Ranx. The one man who taught her how to hate. The young man who had taken her heart, then took her life from her. He killed her mentor, almost killed her on assignment, and when she found out it was him who did all of it.....he had killed her heart. That's where her hatred for males came from. She couldn't stand them. They were all alike, leeches every one of them.

One sat next to her at the bar and tried to strike a conversation with her. She just glared at him and he turned away. Good, she thought. She was ready to pluck out his eyes. the music wasn't half bad. But in her current mood dark and sad was what she wanted. Music to match her emotions. Maybe something even forboding. She felt alone tonight and wished her friend were there. She missed her sister alot. She wondered at what she was doing now, maybe causing trouble elsewhere. Good times they had.... very good times.

She was slowly stirring her drink with the plastic mini straw, when she turned and seen him. She couldnt believe her eyes. There he was, drinking. Her heart almost stopped, and she had finally let go of the breath she held. She sat there staring at the handsome face which looked so familiar. Her eyes was fixed on him. Her stirring slowly came to a stop.

"No.....it can't be."

She whispered to herself, her stomach feeling a bit queezy. She just sat there, eyes fixed upon his face. She swallowed hard.

Yuri Harper
Jun 11th, 2003, 01:34:18 PM
Yuri quirked an eyebrow, he got this odd feeling as he turned his head and noticed the girl stareing in at him. His appearence may be, unique, but it didn't mean the girl had to stare.

Downing his drink quickly he stood up, and began walking to the counter, making sure to go near the stareing girl. When he finally got to the counter he sat down next to Epona and whispered under his breath to her.

"It's not polite to stare Miss."

Epona Rhi
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:29:34 PM
She was in shock. He actually sat down and spoke to her. He had hurt her deeply before and almost killed her, and he had the gall to speak to her as if he didn't know her.

" Ranx...... Didn't I tell you what I'd do if ever we crossed paths again?"

Her eyes began to glisten with tears which she fought to restrain. And didn't succeed, as one made its way down her cheek. Her lip trembled and her eyes hardened. It looked like he was about to speak again when she finally lashed out. She screamed and her fist hit him square on the jaw.

Yuri Harper
Jun 12th, 2003, 09:31:54 AM
What the frell??

Yuri held his jaw where the girl had punched him, and he glared at her.

"What the hell? I'm not this Ranx guy!" He said, moving his jaw abit and popping it back into place.

Epona Rhi
Jun 12th, 2003, 10:11:45 PM
"LIAR!!!"

She yelled at him. And nimbly jumped onto the bartop, squatting there with a hand placed on the edge, she took her free hand and gripped the ring of her buckle and yanked. In her fist was a two and a half inch blade. She brought her hand back and lunged at him, taking both of them to the ground and trying to use the buckle knife on him.

He said he wasn't Ranx, but that was a lie she thought. To get her to drop her guard so he could finish her off.

Redeemer
Jun 19th, 2003, 09:47:39 PM
Ree landed on the roof top of the bar, finding her 'sister' as they call each other, all though not blood related at all. Ree was of the night, as Epona walked the day. Ree was finally strong enough to come find her, though her lifemate Ice wasn't too thrilled about it. She peered into the sky light of the club and saw Epona going off on some poor unsuspecting guy. Shaking her head, she let out a sigh and jumped to the ground infront of the entrance.

The bouncer looked at her and she raised an eyebrow at him, her green eyes piercing his. He nodded at her and she smiled prettily, walking in to hear Epona yelling. Biting back a smile, she walked to Epona, reaching down to place a pale hand on her shoulder. She felt Epona jump and whirl around to stare at who dared touch her.

"My sister." Ree said, her voice thick with emotion. "It has been too long."

Epona Rhi
Jun 20th, 2003, 04:18:23 AM
She had stopped beating on this guy to see Ree standing there as sure as she had violet eyes. She dropped her knife and sprung up into Ree's arms, hugging her tightly.

" REE!!! "

She yelled and startd to laugh out loud. Tears falling down her cheeks. Happy to see her sister since they fought together last.

Redeemer
Jun 20th, 2003, 07:18:00 AM
Ree placed a kiss on Epona's cheek, then hugged her one more time. Looking over Epona's shoulder, she glared at the guy on the floor, hoping he would get the idea and run as fast as he could. He did.

Ree laughed and pulled back, motioning for them to head to a table. She slid in and propped one hand up on the back of the booth. Her eyes took in Epona. How she had missed her Darkling Sister. Her eyebrows raised and a smirk appeared.

'Quinlin will like to know I found her.' Ree thought to herself, then quickly sent her friend Quin the image of her.

"You are looking well, Ep." Ree said. "Ice and Quin have been worried about you. They would have come, but I demanded they stay back home for now. I needed some time alone with you."

Epona Rhi
Jun 20th, 2003, 10:36:42 PM
She hugged Ree again, and then stepped back. She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes.

"I thought you heal pretty quick? Or did the scuffle with Malice hurt you all pretty badly? Is Quin and Ice coming?!"

She asked in excitement. Her eyes showing it as they were wider than usual.

Redeemer
Jun 20th, 2003, 10:45:07 PM
Ree laughed, shaking her head at Epona.

"I couldn't believe it, but yes, the thing with Malice took a lot out of us." Ree replied softly. Her eyes scanned the club then fell back on Epona.

"As I said before, Ice and Quin will be along shortly. They are anxious to see you, but I demanded I find you first. They send their love and hope you are doing well. From what I saw when I came in, though, didn't look like you were. Care to tell me what that was about?"

Ree raised her eyebrow, waiting for Epona to explain.

Epona Rhi
Jun 20th, 2003, 11:33:17 PM
She sheepishly smiled and looked to the far wall.

"Well.....he.....he looked like Ranx and I went off when he talked to me."

She bit her lower lip as she looked back at Ree.

Redeemer
Jun 20th, 2003, 11:52:28 PM
She looked at Epona for a moment then tossed her head back and laughed loudly. People's heads turned to see where the haunting sound came from.

"Epona...guess I got here just in time to keep you out of trouble!" Redeemer cracked. She looked at Epona for a second and then added, "Well...make that get in trouble with you before the Fun Police get here."

'Fun Police' meaning Quinlin and Ice. Nobody knew how to get into trouble like Ree and Epona did when they were together. The two men were constantly on them about keeping a low profile or whatever...but it just couldn't happen with Epona and Ree. As Quin's father put it, Ree was extremely passionate about things close to her and wasn't afraid to speak her mind.

Ree let out sigh and then laughed when she felt her lifemate Ice connect with her.

'Better watch it, My Beloved. I know your thoughts. You better behave.'

'Bite me, Ice.' Came Ree's quick reply with a smirk and roll of her eyes to Epona.

'In due time, Ree.'

She could feel the heavy promise of that to come and she shuddered. Taking Epona's hand in her own, she tilted her head to the side and said,

"I made a promise to you once, Darkling. I intend to keep that promise of helping you find Ranx and exacting your revenge."

Epona Rhi
Jun 21st, 2003, 10:02:47 AM
Epona pulled Ree along with her to on eof the empty booths and sat down. She was excited to talk to her best friend. Had it been a few months already? All she remembers where that they were in somekind of stasis to help with the healing from the attack by the sith demon. That fight really took alot out of them, and she was sure it wasn't over with them. Even she herself almost didn't make it.

"So Quin is okay? Last I remember was him disappearing in a flash at that club. Not to mention during the fight, my saber slicing into his side......but it was an accident Ree....That monster threw him into me while I attacked. Hope he doesn't hold it against me."

She looked at the tabletop fidgiting with her hands as she recalled the battle that destroyed one of the clubs they visited on assignment.

" You don't have to help me find Ranx, Ree. I will cross paths with him one day and I will kill him. But I am glad you want to help me."

Redeemer
Jun 21st, 2003, 10:55:57 AM
Ree grinned at her friend, the obvious showing through.

"Quin is just fine, Ep." She replied. "He doesn't blame you for anything. He knows it wasn't your fault. We all almost lost our lives that day and I feel as you do...I don't think it is over at all."

Ree looked around the club and then back at her sister.

"A promise is a promise, Ep." She whispered. "You know I'll keep it."

Quinlin Torr
Jun 21st, 2003, 12:06:43 PM
He was walking down the dark alleyway alongside the club. His trench coat slightly billowing in the breeze. His gunblade strapped to his back, his hands in his pockets. He stopped and leaned against the wall, propping his foot againt it as he waited for Ice to show up.

He sent to Redeemer..... ' you two behaving yourselves?'

Redeemer
Jun 21st, 2003, 12:18:32 PM
'You two behaving yourselves?'

Ree couldn't help but grin widely, her fangs bared. She looked over at Epona and laughed.

"We're about to have company."

Ice
Jun 21st, 2003, 12:29:53 PM
Ice walked along the road, his eyes seeking out the shadowed form of his friend Quinlin. He adjust the strap that kept his sword slung behind his back and placed his hand on Quinlin's shoulder and smirked.

"Dare I ask if they are being good?" He asked, his deep voice soft with love as he spoke of his lifemate and darkling sister.

Quinlin threw him a look as if to state, 'you were expecting them to be?' Ice laughed softly and ran his hands through his short hair. He mentally sought out Redeemer, wrapping her with love. He could feel her smiling and looked through her eyes to see Epona.

"She's as beautiful as ever, Quin." Ice stated, watching with merriment as Quin's jaw tightened. "Let's go in. I'm anxious to see those two again."

Ice squeezed Quin's shoulder and walked with him into the club. The doors opened and a few of the patrons turned quiet as the two vampyres stood intimidatingly at the entrance. Ice searched the club, his eyes landing on Redeemer. They smoldered as he took her in and he could see her shudder a little bit. Ice grinned, walking to her side. She slid out of the booth and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him thoroughly.

"I have missed you, My Beloved." He said hoarsely, kissing her once again. Ree moved back to the booth and he turned to Epona. "Darkling!" He grinned. "It is good to see you! We have missed you."

Quinlin Torr
Jun 21st, 2003, 04:11:27 PM
"Yes we have, Redeemer hasnt been much fun since you left. She get's......moody."

The two males shared a good laugh at that ribbing to Redeemer. And Quinlin stepped over to hug Epona. Bringing an arched eyebrow from Redeemer.

"It IS good to see you Epona. Now if you'll excuse me, I hear a drink calling.....anyone want one? Ice is buying"

They all laughed except Ice who turned to Quinlin with a "Oh really??" Expression. Quinlin slapped his shoulder and smiled, and headed for the bar.

Redeemer
Jun 21st, 2003, 04:23:32 PM
"Moody?" Ree repeated as Quin walked away. Under her breath, she muttered, as well as sent to Epona, "I haven't been the only one, Quin my boy."

She winked at Epona and then nestled into the crook of Ice's arm as he sat down next to her. She placed a kiss on his cheek and then looked at Epona.

"The house has been empty without you. Even Royce misses you. He talks about you all the time, Ep."

Ree smiled, remembering how Ice's butler Royce would mope around the house when they were up muttering about the house being too quiet for his own good now.

Epona Rhi
Jun 21st, 2003, 04:32:07 PM
She smiled knowing she's been missed. And also wondered what Ree meant with that sending remark about Quin. She watched with a happy expression as her friends were with her again. She didnt like being alone and they were all here for her.

" I miss him too, all his fussing about. AND you too."

She playfully kicked Ice on his shin. And laughed at his face went into a "Why'd you do that???" Look. Her violet eyes glowing merrily at the couple.

"Ree, what did you mean by you weren't the only one moody?? What's up with the Quinster?"

She asked as her fingers intwined with each other and she leaned forward.

Ice
Jun 21st, 2003, 04:41:19 PM
"I wouldn't go there right now if I were you." Ice said as Quin was making his way back to the table. He watched in amusement as Redeemer winked at Epona and gave her a 'I'll fill ya in later' kind of look. He shook his head, knowing he won't be able to seperate the two of them later.

Ice looked over at Epona and reached for her hand, squeezing it lightly.

"My father sends his best wishes. He says he hopes to see his other daughter soon enough." Ice gave her a loving smile, still amazed that Epona had intertwined herself into the Bloodpack, even still...his family. To have his own father call Epona, a Sith warrior, a mortal...his daughter was a miracle. He smiled at her, squeezed her hand one more time and added,

"My mother is most anxious to meet you. She has heard so much about you from my father that she is on edge right now. The two of them are planning on an extended visit when they can."

Quinlin Torr
Jun 21st, 2003, 08:24:15 PM
"I heard my name, hope whatever was said was good. I got a rep to uphold you know."

They laughed as Quinlin settled in besides Epona. He glanced over to her and averted his eyes to Redeemer, whom had a silly grin on her face.

' ohhh now dont start that thing on me and Epona Redeemer '

He sent to the female vamp. He smirked and sipped his drink. She did have something there with him and Epona. She was a good looking young woman. Can take care of herself, is strong..in mind as in will. Only thing is....didnt she hate men?? only draw back he guessed.

Redeemer
Jun 21st, 2003, 10:00:57 PM
Ree smirked at Quin as he sent her his message. She laughed back at him, leaning her elbows on the table.

'Start what, Quin? Something that should be?' She sent him, watching as a quizzical look came across his face. 'Make your move or by the Dark Gods I'll lock the two of you up in a room over night. And you can bet on that.

Quin shot her a scathing look and Ree sent him back a fang filled grin. She heard Ice groan next to her and she poked him in the ribs with her elbow.

"You hush."

Ice
Jun 21st, 2003, 10:44:46 PM
Ice laughed, drawing Ree closer to him. He was about to open his mouth to speak when he felt his father, Dante, reaching out to him.

'Son, the Council has something for the Bloodpack.' Dante sent.

'What is it, Father? Ice asked, knowing something was up.

'We need you to go get Izabell. She has gone to find her brother....'

"Mist Walker." Ice said aloud, seeing Ree's head snap around to look at him, her eyes wide.

"What did you just say?" She asked. Ice brought his hand up to silence her while his Father continued.

'Ree will like this. She has been searching for the Mist Walker for awhile now. Little does she know it is Ezra. Count Fulkrehm deems it necessary for you to go to Izabell and bring her back.

Ice looked from Ree, to Quin to Epona and then let out a sigh.

'If that is what the Count wants, we will do it, Father.' Ice relented.

'Good, My Son. You will leave immediately. The coordinates have been left with Royce. He has already programmed the ship and it should be ready for you by the time you get back.

And with that, Ice felt the connection broken. Ice closed his eyes, running his hands through his hair. When he opened them, he realized he had everyone's attention there at the table. With a lopsided grin, he said,

"Fun's over." He went to explain what was going on and watched Quin's reaction, knowing that it was Ezra's place Quin had taken in the Bloodpack. If they ran into Ezra, it might get interesting.

Quinlin Torr
Jun 21st, 2003, 11:00:19 PM
He nodded as Ice told him of where and who they would end up seeing. Count Fulkrhem's son was the eldest of them all, he was supposed to lead them but refused the honor. He also remembered the day the Count and his son argued.

"I see. Well, we have to obey the elders. Let's move."

He walked to the door while the others followed suit.

Redeemer
Jun 21st, 2003, 11:11:44 PM
Ree looked over at Epona as they both got out of the booth at the same time.

"This should be interesting." Ree quipped. "We're going to go do a rescue mission when one doesn't need to be done."

She saw Epona's eyebrow raise and Ree just shook her head.

"Never mind. I think the Council just wants to keep us busy is all. Maybe try and stir something up. Let's go."

Ree looped her arm through Epona's and they walked out of the club together, noticing the slight change in Quin's demeanor. She smiled softly at her oldest friend's retreating back and let out a sigh as the made their way back home.

Epona Rhi
Jun 21st, 2003, 11:18:33 PM
Epona just shrugged as she walked out with Redeemer. She looked back at the guy she started to wail on and waved.

"Bye! Call me!!"

She gestured with her hand byher head and Ree laughed and nudged her playfully which made Epona laugh..