PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous Liasons (completed)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 10th, 2003, 02:30:30 AM
The tapestry in her study concealed a door, although anyone with Force sensitivity would be able to find it fairly quickly. It was not so much for secrecy as for convinence.

The passage behind the door led down a level and into her bedchambers, a warm room with no windows in the middle of Bast castle. The Dark Jedi was there right now, sitting in front of the fireplace with a datapad in her hand. She'd been reading more and more lately, trying to keep up with the goings on in the New Republic Senate.

Mon Thareena had made the transisiton into her new position smoothly. So smoothly there had only been a tiny three paragraph note about it in the GNN Daily. Lilaena leaned her head on her hand and felt her eyes getting heavy.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 10th, 2003, 03:23:45 AM
Things had went perfectly as planned with the Senate. Silus' excitement was completely inverse to the amount of publicity the story recieved. Needless to say, he was in good spirits, and wanted to celebrate.

At least, that was the excuse for visiting. Not that he probably needed an excuse. Maybe it was more or less a way of convincing himself that he was developing feelings for her beyond what had happened so far.

Either way, he'd already made his way into her study looking for her. After glancing around the room a few times, his eyes fixed on the tapestry on the wall. The last time he was here, he had reguarded it as being curious, then thought no more of it. This time, the thought was multiplied by ten, and coupled with the fact that he felt she was nearby, he decided to investigate. His first reaction was to touch it, which was all the investigation needed, as it was then obvious that there was more than just plain wall behind it. Carefully, he pushed the tapestry over to find a door, which he barely hesistated to open. He walked down a short passage into what appeared to be a bedroom; a very well decorated one at that. Upon stepping in, his eyes immediately fixed to Lilaena, who was resting in front of a fireplace and reading a datapad.

"Things went better than I expected...."

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 10th, 2003, 03:31:18 AM
She had felt him walking down the passage, and had roused herself from her doze, turning to look at him as he spoke. The datapad in her hand dropped down a bit as she looked away from it. "Yes... although I never expect things to go as planned. It was surprising that it did." The room was lit only from the fireplace, although there were candles scattered around the room.

Her lips curved upwards in a smile, and she patted the seat next to her, inviting him closer. The room was done in reds and purples, but not garishly, giving the bedroom a rich, warm look. There was a double bed, and a bedside table with a lamp on it. De'Ville was reclining on the conformacouch, the cushions seeming to know how to arrange themselves for maximum comfort.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 10th, 2003, 03:47:51 AM
Silus smiled gently, which was a strong contrast to his usual expression, which tended to suggest that there was more going on upstairs than he would lead on. He found himself making his way across the room and sitting down next to Lilaena, taking a moment to shift himself into a comfortable manner before nestling himself closer to her.

He softly rested his head over on her shoulder, glancing down at the datapad in her hands.

"It's too bad we were avoiding attention on this. I think we earned a front page commendation, at least."

Silus glanced up to her, kissing her gently, offering a more pleasant greeting.....

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 10th, 2003, 03:56:01 AM
She kissed him back, the feel of him next to her sending a silly little thrill up her spine. They hadn't managed to spend any time alone since...well, since the first time. Lilaena pulled back from the kiss and brushed his hair with her fingers a bit, straightening a wild bit in the front. "I'm sure conspiracy theorists on Chandrila are having a field day with it. Galactically though..."

She let her words trail off as she glanced back down at the datapad. "I don't think anyone much cares when an old man dies."

Silus Xilarian
Jun 10th, 2003, 04:04:09 AM
"I agree. Though, if things work out anything like you say they will on Coruscant, I think more than a few people will be taking notice. It's kinda fun to think about..."

His cheek brushed against hers sightly as his lips touched to her neck, before he softly whispered..

"I've missed you..."

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 10th, 2003, 04:09:57 AM
"I cannot control everything..." She was distracted, thinking about Coruscant, and then he kissed her neck, and she let the datapad fall to the cushion as she slightly turned to look at him.

His hair smelt nice, and she let her eyes close lightly as he kissed her collarbone, and then back up her neck again. "I missed you as well...Silus..." They were nearly lying side by side on the couch as he leaned in close to her once more.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 10th, 2003, 04:29:44 AM
The conformacouch was working overtime trying to keep up with their movements, as they continually moved closer and closer to each other. As one imprint faded, another was taking its place, til finally one solitary imprint into the couch remained. One arm held Lilaena close as Silus brushed a stray lock of hair from Lilaena's face, and he kissed her again.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 10th, 2003, 04:33:02 AM
His lips were softer than one might imagine, and she gave into his caresses, her hands finding their way up his shirt. The fire cast weird shadows behind them, the light dancing across their faces.

Lilaena lifted her face to his once more, and kissed him deeply, a hand creeping up his bare back under his shirt.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 12th, 2003, 03:35:05 AM
Silus smiled as the two stared into each other's eyes. Of all the cold, uncomfortable, and even disturbing places in Bast Castle, he'd managed to find somewhere that he was happy. Of course, having Lilaena there didnt hurt at all, but the room itself was far set apart from the rest of the castle...

"You know this place creeps me out...."

His smile didnt fade at all as he spoke. Once again, he kissed her. Of all the time they spent planning and plotting and such, being able to just be with each other was extremely welcome. His smile turned playful all of a sudden..

"Ya know, I think I forgot to lock the door....."

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 12th, 2003, 09:43:21 AM
She saw his smile, but closed her eyes nonetheless, feeling up the passageway with the Force. The door was closed and locked, as was the door to her Study. Not that either of those would stop a determined intruder.

Lilaena punched him lightly in the arm. "Shush you."

Silus Xilarian
Jun 13th, 2003, 03:37:43 AM
"I said I thought. I didnt say I did..."

He got slightly lost as they stared into each others eyes..

"So that punch wasnt justified.....You might wanna try making it up to me." He said with a wink and a grin...

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 13th, 2003, 04:50:21 AM
Wordlessly, she stared into his eyes, and pushed all panicky, what the frell are you doing Lilaena!? thoughts far, far away. He wouldn't be able to tell what she was thinking, but he caught a bit of discomfiture from her, and frowned slightly. "Are you okay, Lilaena?" His hand lightly brushed the side of her face as his other arm held her securely.

She nodded, and snuggled into his body, nuzzling his neck with her face, and placing little kisses on him. Her lips were soft as she nibbled his neck a little, her hands going further up his shirt and running over his chest. "I am going to be fine," she murmured just under his earlobe, before she reached up and caught it between her teeth, licking it.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 14th, 2003, 02:46:09 AM
Silus let oh a slight grunt of pleasure as she nibbled at his earlobe. Slowly, he turned his head to face her and kissed her. His shirt was nearly halfway off as it had crept up from her arms underneath. They broke the kiss long enough for Silus to remove his shirt completely, then started again.

Silus propped himself on his elbow, slightly leaning over her as his hand had now crept under her shirt, gently sliding over the contours of her body.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 15th, 2003, 03:53:06 AM
She kissed his lower lip, and lightly bit it, slowly running her hands over his back. Silus pushed her shirt up a little more, and she kissed him deeply, putting her hands over his as they shifted positions slightly. The conformacouch acomodated their movements as she kissed his cheek, and then his forehead.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 15th, 2003, 04:17:40 AM
Silus craned his head slightly and placed a kiss on Lilaena's neck as she kissed his forehead. He moved down slightly, placing another kiss at the top o her chest. He pushed her shirt up even more, til he was leaning back out of the way to remove it completely.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 15th, 2003, 04:21:40 AM
Lilaena put her arms up, and he slipped her shirt off, exposing her creamy skin to the firelight. There was a moment of admiration, and then the kissing resumed, more passionately than before. Their other clothing got left behind as the pair abandoned the narrow couch for the large fur rug in front of the fireplace.

The walls of her room absorbed the sounds of their activities, the moans of pleasure for their ears only.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 15th, 2003, 04:49:19 AM
Activities were getting intense on the floor. They had been down there for nearly an hour with no sign of slowing down, aside from momentary breaks they took to just hold each other and smile.

Silus looked into Lilaena's eyes for a moment and started to say something, but couldnt find the words, so he gave up and kissed her instead.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 15th, 2003, 04:52:49 AM
The fire was dying down, and their frenzied lovemaking also paused for a breather. She kissed him deeply, their naked bodies snuggled next to each other on the sweat drenched fur.

Lilaena ran her hand down his muscled side, and then pulled away, standing up and beckoning him after her as she half walked, half stumbled towards the bed.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 16th, 2003, 01:18:31 AM
Silus pushed himself off the rug as he slowly got to his feet. Absently, his right hand found its way to his left shoulder, rubbing at the kinks in it as he made his way toward the bed.

Lilaena glanced back at him and smiled as he walked up behind her. He brought his hands over her shoulders, caressing them softly before his hands slowly slid down her arms, and then to her waist. He pulled her closer to him, and reached up to brush aside her hair as he kissed her slightly behind her ear.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 16th, 2003, 03:15:42 AM
She leaned back against him as he pulled her close, and breathed deeply, inhaling his scent. "Mmm..." Lilaena turned around in his arms, and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck as they both fell onto the bed.

It was getting slightly chilled in the room, and she tiredly snuggled against him as they found the pillows, idly tracing a pattern with her finger on his chest.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 16th, 2003, 03:45:31 AM
Silus wrapped an arm around Lilaena's shoulder as he let out a tired huff. The chill in the room was pretty nice, as it helped to cool Silus down a bit. Even after cooling off, the warmth of Lilaena snuggling against him was enough to keep the temperature comfortable, for him at least.

"Are ya puttin some kinda hex on me?"

He smiled at her as he glanced down at her finger trailing around his chest, a sign that something was on her mind. Either that, or she was bored. Either way, she wasnt trying to sleep...

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 16th, 2003, 04:03:45 AM
She exhaled slowly, and kissed his collarbone. "Only if you want me to." Her fingers traced a circle and then she lay her hand flat on his chest, closing her eyes as her breathing slowed to match his.

"Ever wondered why people do certain things? Like, us, for example." She yawned, and reached for the blankets with her free hand, pulling them over her body. Silus was warm, but her other side was getting cold. "Never mind. Who cares why?" Lilaena licked and kissed at his neck as she cuddled against him and into the bed.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 16th, 2003, 04:07:23 AM
"Ive teased the thought once in awhile..."

He moved his head over slightly and lightly kissed the top of her head.

"Ive done a lot of things that I regret....but this isnt one of them.."

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 17th, 2003, 04:18:37 AM
She mumbled sleepily against his body, her eyes closed lightly, "Goodnight Pi..." Lilaena stopped herself in time, and then amended, "I mean, I have to pee."

Anxiously she levered herself off the bed, and crossed the room to the refresher. She closed the door and locked it, closing the lid on the toilet and sitting on it. The Dark Jedi put her head in her hands. Why did everything have to get complicated?

Silus Xilarian
Jun 17th, 2003, 04:57:59 AM
Silus' eyes widened a bit as he heard her slip and a million thoughts immediately rushed through his head at one time.

Why did she slip? Who is "Pi"? Why in the hell are you caring? Dammit Silus, I mean it, why are you caring!?

Its not like it hadnt happened to him before. He'd been a easy rebound in the past. As much as he knew he shouldnt have cared this time, he did.

He let things set in for a few moments before he got up. Slowly, almost a little nervously, He got up and walked over to the bathroom door. He wasnt sure how he'd react when she told him who 'Pi' was, but somehow he needed to know. He tapped quietly on the bathroom door...

"Lilaena?"

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 17th, 2003, 05:04:42 AM
She quickly ran the water, put her hands under the faucet, and then dried them, giving the toilet a complimentary flush. "Be right with you, Silus."

She opened the door and faced him, trying hard not to allow any emotions to leak through her guard and onto her face. They were both still unclothed, and she shivered a little, reaching for him and wrapping her arms around him for warmth.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 17th, 2003, 05:10:44 AM
It was a bit too much for him to take in. He knew something was going on. She knew that he knew. What he was having trouble processing was how he wanted to react. One part of him wanted to know exactly what was going on. The other part of him would have rather stayed ignorant.

He always was a bit curious though...

He hesitated slightly before wrapping his arms back around her.

"...Whats going on?"

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 17th, 2003, 05:15:34 AM
He knew something was up. Lilaena didn't want to hide anything from him, but he'd never asked about her past. She'd never asked about his. Other than he was an Imperial General in the Balmorran Empire, she knew hardly anything about Silus Xilarian, the man.

"Just old memories. I am sorry, I did not mean for it to slip out like that." She lightly scratched his back with her fingers, and then added, "Let's get back in bed, it's cold."

Silus Xilarian
Jun 18th, 2003, 03:09:04 AM
Silus started to speak, but stopped. He didnt know what he wanted to say, so he stopped trying. Quietly, they retreated back to the bed. Silus layed with his eyes open, staring at the ceiling, dwelling on his thoughts as they held each other..

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 18th, 2003, 03:15:27 AM
"I used to be married. I suppose he has gotten it dissolved by now, but I haven't seen him in six months." De'Ville hid any emotion from her voice, but the flatness of it revealed more than she thought. "We never spent much time together anyway...our schedules were very different."

She yawned, her eyes closing of their own accord, even as she half heartedly tried to stay awake. It was much easier just to... drift off... and not have to answer any more questions...

Silus Xilarian
Jun 18th, 2003, 03:26:23 AM
Silus heart skipped a few beats as she confessed to who the 'mystery man' was. He wasnt sure what to do at first, but he did know that he was suddenly sick to his stomach.

Before he really realized it, he was sitting upright looking around the room, his eyes were wide open, seemingly staring at nothing...

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 18th, 2003, 03:29:16 AM
Lilaena pulled a sheet up around her chest and she sat up too, facing Silus. "What is it? What is wrong?"

She put her spare hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. "Silus, look at me."

Silus Xilarian
Jun 18th, 2003, 03:34:26 AM
"Wrong? Oh nothing I guess...at least you remembered my name that time."

As much as he didnt want to, he looked over at her, his face was completely blank. It was instinct for him. No matter how hurt he was, he would never show it...

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 18th, 2003, 03:38:32 AM
She closed her eyes, and moved her hand away from him, putting her hands in her lap. "Look, I never meant for any of this to happen, Silus. I was tired, I was not thinking." Lilaena couldn't quite form the words I'm sorry, but her posture and tone was apologetic.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 18th, 2003, 03:44:49 AM
"So what you really mean is 'Oh Silus, didnt mean to get sleepy and accidentally let you know that I really wish you were my ex husband'?"

Silus looked away again. This time he was sliding off the bed, his eyes fixed on the heap of clothes on the floor that belonged to him...

"Sorry I wasnt what you were hoping for...."

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 18th, 2003, 03:50:16 AM
"Oh, no apology necessary, Silus." Disappointment and regret tinged her voice with sarcasm as he began to get off the bed. "I do not wish you were my ex-husband. Bloody ashes..." She cursed, and then curled up on the bed, listening to him start to pull on his clothes.

What was that you told Sasha about relationships? Why can you not take your own advice? Lilaena curled up tighter and started to cry silently, frustrated and upset to the point of tears.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 18th, 2003, 03:57:00 AM
Silus turned around sharply....

"Then tell me Lilaena!...Tell me whatever it is that you want! I came here because I thought you wanted me here..."

Silus breathing tensed somewhat...

"I'll admit, as much as I didnt think it would happen, I care about you, I really do, and I thought that some part of you at least cared a bit about me."

He pulled on his clothes quickly, forgetting his socks as he stepped into his unlaced boots...

"But I guess this isnt the first time I was wrong..."

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 18th, 2003, 11:40:58 PM
The part of me that was able to care about anyone died in the orphanage. Deep hurt was etched into her expression, but she couldn't find the words to express herself as Silus finished getting dressed.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 19th, 2003, 03:28:17 AM
He almost looked back at her before he left, but he couldnt bring himself to look at her. He was hurt bad enough as it was, the last thing he needed was that one last image burned into his head.

He exhaled deeply as he began up the hallway, trying to get control of his own emotions...

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 19th, 2003, 02:58:21 PM
Lilaena pulled the covers over her head, and simply closed her eyes, trying to steel her heart against the feelings that were bombarding her.

She still was connected to Pierce in a way she could never be with Silus. But she cared for Silus too... and he was great in the sack. Was it just lust, then?

Lilaena cradled her head inbetween her hands and tried to empty her mind and go to sleep.