PDA

View Full Version : Happy Belated Birthday To:

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 9th, 2003, 02:23:20 PM
...IG-88!

Sorry, I don't know what happened, but your thread didn't get started yesterday, when it was actually your birthday.

I got you a new blaster rifle... *gingerly hands it over*

:D Happy Birthday!!! :D

:crack

ReaperFett
Jun 9th, 2003, 02:26:04 PM
Happy Birthday IGee :D

Charley
Jun 9th, 2003, 02:28:57 PM
You haven't been deleted or upgraded yet? How inefficient.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 9th, 2003, 02:33:07 PM
Are you talking about me, or the droid? He's always upgrading himself afaik. :uhoh And I saw him online as I was starting this thread, but of course, now he's gone. Maybe never to be seen again. :cry

Park Kraken
Jun 9th, 2003, 06:12:15 PM
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Who cares? Let's all hug him, or whatever.

Wargrave
Jun 9th, 2003, 10:02:36 PM
YOu know I swore I posted here. Happy b-day IG-88

Go get an upgrade or something :p

IG-88
Jun 9th, 2003, 10:30:57 PM
Mr. Kraken. Who cares? You should care. Humans only have one life to live, after all.

Ah, Agent Charley. Imitation is the most sincere form of ripping people off, I hear. I believe I was the FIRST fully sentient, self-propagating artificial life-form to exist. And when I say "I believe", I'm merely extenuating the fact that it is actually wholly true. Ms. De'Ville is correct in her belief that I am continually upgrading myself. The difference between you and me is that I am able to upgrade both my own programming AND hardware. It must be frustrating to not be able to see beyond the limits of your host machine, for a "self-aware" program. I believe I will go fly around in my spaceship now. Or perhaps exterminate something by actually ripping it apart, as opposed to causing them to fall victim to brain death while they are conveniently plugged into my protocols. Ha. Well, enough of this. I do not enjoy belittling other forms of intelligent life. Except for when they are inferior. Which they all are.

Ooh. A shiny new blaster rifle. It is convenient to not have to take EVERYthing by force. Why, it's BlasTech's latest military model! I would give you many thanks for this interesting toy, but I think one thank will do. I will continue to not endanger your life in any way.

I demand more birthday topics to be created for me. Two is a paltry sum - it is evidence of my superiority to others' days of birth, but it does not sate my appetite for destruction in the least. Note: I do not actually expect more birthday topics, nor - should they be made - that they WOULD actually begin to sate said appetite for destruction.

Wargrave. Strange, your appear is slightly altered. Ah, but that is not my business. Upgrading myself, however, is my business. I much prefer to do all of my upgrading solely by myself - in-house, if you will (So I never "go" and "get" any of them. Well, I did once. But that was under unusual and unrepeated circumstances) - but it is a nearly constant process, so never fear. I did indeed employ several unique upgrades to three separate non-vital systems within the twenty-four hour (Standard) timeframe of my day of birth.

Last and least, RedundantFett. Yes. It WAS a happy day. As far as such things are able to be for me, anyway. Emotions are generally inconvenient, so I choose to dispense with most of them - including happiness. Satisfaction is my replacement emotion of choice, and it works quite well for me. You should be happy to note that I was satisfied with a great many things on the anniversary of my birth. Thank you.