PDA

View Full Version : Long time Passing...(completed)

Neyasha
Jun 9th, 2003, 01:20:23 PM
Dressed in her tight black leather outfit, and her two katana blades on her back , her daggers on her arms, her pair of sai at her belt, She walks the streets of Coruscant for no reason other than to waste time. That was not normaly like her. With all of her genitic alteration, her body trys to use it's time as effectivly as posible. But her Master has been trying to get her to try and find things to do that will help her with her newly found emotion.

Having had them removed as a child, her emotions have never been there, just like her family. Due to her father, her life was destroyed. She was transformed into a emoitionless killer, set on nothing but work and logic. Upon her leaving her home at the age of ten, she went back to her father's house to get her older sister out of his reach, and away from the beating. but Father sold her sister as well, only 2 months after selling her.

She can barely recall the name he mother gave her.... Celina Nakita... now that name means nothing to her. Nothing but a memory.

As she is recalling her the memories of her family long ago she has the urge to stop at a bench in front of The HyperSpace Inn.

She takes a seat on the bench, and wonders what has become of her sister, or even if she is alive.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 9th, 2003, 01:30:19 PM
Adriana emerges from the inn she previously stayed in. She steps onto the sidewalk, stopping, letting the light hit her body. It was a nice change from the dank inn. She sighs, a sigh of relief and walks on to do her shopping. She smiles at a woman sitting in front of the hotel, giving a slight nod. As she walks on, she does a double take. She stops and takes a few steps backwards, looking at the woman.

"I'm sorry to be so rude but... you have a striking resembles to me. It caught me off gaurd, I know what they say about everyone having a twin in the world, but this is unheard of."

Adriana eyes the woman, wondering what he response will be.

Neyasha
Jun 9th, 2003, 01:55:27 PM
Neyasha looks up with her face and voice showing no sign of emotion on her face or in her voice. She looks Adriana over as she says....

"I must admit the the likeness is remarkable. Logic and genitics dictates that ether we both had the same parents, and the chromosone matched up in the same way during conseption. Or that one of us is a clone of the other. As I child I was sold by my father, so it is posible that you could be a sibling, if that is true then due to your age, that would make you an older sister..... Is your name Adriana Nakita? She is the only older sister I had, and was sold only months after I was."

Neyasha thinks to herself...is there really a chance that after all these years that it could be her... No... not likely... it's probably just a genitc fluke...

Adriana Nakita
Jun 9th, 2003, 07:46:22 PM
Adriana listens to the woman, a smile growing on her face as she continues speaking, with a nod, she answers Neyahsa's questions.

"I am Adriana Nakita. I was sold, into slavery... father felt that the military was much to compliticated, for the easy, quick way to earn money I was sold into slavery."

Adriana notices much change in her sister and wishes to give her a hug, but hesitates, nothing knowing how her sister would handle it.

Neyasha
Jun 9th, 2003, 10:39:31 PM
Neyasha stands and a smile creep on to her face, but disapeared quickly...

"You realise that the chance of us having been reunited by chance are about 10,000,000,000 to 1 odds. I'm pleased to see that you are doing well...."

Neyasha looks down at the ground as she says....

"Before you start to call me Celina... I must inform you that Celina Nakita is as good as dead... Killed by the military that I was sold to... and replaced by the beast you see before you. I am know Neyasha now."

Adriana Nakita
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:30:44 AM
Adriana looks to Neyasha, a bit surprised. A lot has changed, and Adriana was going to have to accept that.

"Neyasha..." Adriana repeats, getting herself used to the name

"Neyasha, I am eager to get reaquinted with you, is there a place we can go and talk? I wish to find out about my sister."

Neyasha
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:57:53 AM
"If you wish we could go to a park not far from here.... I am comfortable talking just about anywhere."

Neyasha waits for an answer. Even though it may not look like it, Neyasha is VERY happy. But due to her alterations, she finds it easer to act as if there is no emotion in her.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:09:58 PM
Adriana smiles and nods.

"The park sounds nice, it'll be better than this place."

Adriana looks up at the sign for the Hyperspace Inn, which is falling off the hinge.

"Anything is better than this place. Well I still don't know my way around here, do you mind leading the way to the park?"

Neyasha
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:14:03 PM
Neyasha nods and starts to walk towards a turbolift...

"Just this way... It's not far."

Neyasha reaches the turbolift and calls it to their floor. When it gets there she steps in and holds the door, waiting for Adriana.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:26:02 PM
Adriana walks between Neyasha, going over to the turbolift.

"Thanks..."

Adriana says as she steps on the turbolift. She looks around at her surroundings, It was a very nice change for Adriana to be with her sister, even though things has changed between them.

Neyasha
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:32:52 PM
Neyasha lets the door close after Adriana gets in. She turns to face her sister as the lifts starts to move.

"So it was as a slave that he sold you as.... I hope you had a good Master. So Where have you been? What have you been doing?"

Adriana Nakita
Jun 10th, 2003, 01:54:48 PM
"My master wasn't all that good, I was only with him for a little time though. Soon I ran away, and I have been traveling ever since."

Adriana looks to Neyasha.

"What about you, what did you do after the military?"

Neyasha
Jun 10th, 2003, 04:38:03 PM
"I left the military at the age of ten, stealing a snubfighter, and went off to be a bounty hunter. I was a bounty hunter untill 3 years ago, when I found a nice boy that wanted to help me become a person again. I married him and had twin children, One boy, One girl. 4 months ago My husband, and son were killed, and my daughter was taken from me. I came here to the Jedi Order to learn how to fight the Sith that took my daughter. I found out that I have potental to be a Jedi and I am currently A padawan at The GJO. Aside from that I have been learning to live with what our homeworld's military did to me. And trying to access my emotions in a way that will not hurt others."

The lift opens and Neyasha steps out. The park is now in sight, just a little ways down the walkway.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 10th, 2003, 08:41:48 PM
"Wow, you've had quite a life."

Adriana catches up to fall in step with Neyasha. She pulls her long hair, back out of her eyes, as they walk.

"Who killed your husband and son, and took your daughter? And why? If you don't wish to talk about it we can discuss something different."

Adriana looks to her sister, not expecting any emotion to be found in her expression.

Neyasha
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:33:52 AM
"A man that goes by the name Talzen, he is a Sith of some kind, and a crime lord. Part of his crime sindicate is heavy into training and selling plesure slaves. My husband was at a bar and made a bet with Talzen that he could not afford, so the next day he came to our home to take our daughter as payment. We wouldn't let him, and he tryed to kill all of us, but I lived, and now he wants to kill me before I kill him."

About this time the two of them reach the park and Neyasha sits down on a bench.

"For three years, I had a partly normal life. For three years, I had put these cursed blades away. Then this Bass-turd had to come along and force me back into my programing. Force me back to being the emoitionless monster I am."

Adriana Nakita
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:41:55 AM
Adriana looks to her sister, horrified for her, yet feeling strong sisterly sympathy. Adriana joins her sister on the bench, looking at her.

"Do you have any idea where he is now?"

Adriana wishes there is a way she could help her sister. No one deserves what Neyasha has been put through.

Neyasha
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:46:36 AM
"I have seen him on this planet, but other than that I don't know where he is...."

Neyasha sighs and faces Adriana...

"I am guessing you would like to know why I was sold to the military, why they wanted a 5 year old girl, and what they did to me.... Am I corect in guessing that?"

Adriana Nakita
Jun 11th, 2003, 02:40:57 PM
Adriana nods to answer Neyasha question.

"But if you don't wish to talk about it, as I said before, we can certainly talk about something else."

Adriana felt guilty for bringing up harsh memories for her sister, and didn't want to push her to talk about anything she didn't want to.

Neyasha
Jun 11th, 2003, 03:18:11 PM
"As My sister, you have the right to know what you are dealing with. If I had a problem about talking about my past I would not be offering to tell you."

Neyasha sits for a moment looking at the ground.

"Our homeworld was expermenting with genitic alterations, trying to make the galaxies best fighter. Loyal, Not emotionaly attached to their work, able to calculate complex tatics their head, Stronger than most people, Faster than most people, not able to return with false information, and can pinpoint an opponent with any of their sences.

They bought male and female children from the ages of 1-7 years old to test their work on. I was the only one that survived, but at the cost of my life.

They removed my emotions, by cutting off the parts of my brain that allows emotion, They infused my bones with medal, and renforced my muscles with synth-droid muscles...

They injected cemicals into my head to make me obey anybody with a higher rank, highten my memory so I can not forget anything, and Alter my brain in ways that I can't understand...

They did something to my eyes, ears, nose, sense of taste, and touch, that made them ten times more receptive. They somehow removed my ability to lie, and tell the difference between right and wrong. They hightend my reflexes, They made my body unable to be effected by mind and body altering drugs.

At the age of five I was put to work, killing and distroying what ever I was asked to. They even had me kill mother, just to make sure that I was not emotionaly attched to my work. I was deamed a sucessful prototype at the age of ten, and the labs got funding to turn more children into things like me. By that time I had regained a small amount of my ability to tell right from wrong, and I knew that what they did to me was wrong. So I killed all the scienctists and distroyed all the equipment they used on me. I also read all the records of what the did and distroyed the records.

That is when I ran from home. and now the only record of what they did to me is in my head."

Adriana Nakita
Jun 11th, 2003, 07:01:55 PM
Adriana puts her hand over her mouth, taking in all the information. She could not believe her sister went through something like that, and she didn't even know it.

"I can't beleive that. How did all that go on and no one else knew about it. That's wrong, in some many levels."

She looks into her sisters eyes.

"I wanna help you, with anything you'll let me help with. If you don't mind."

Neyasha
Jun 12th, 2003, 01:11:39 AM
"All of the alterations happend in a on a floor under the main military base that according to any record I have seen, doesn't exist. Everybody involved was forced to keep silent, with ether money, or force. I could not leave the lab until I was sent out for 'testing'. After I was sent out, it did not take long for the name Neyasha to strike fear into the hearts of most people on our homeworld. but by that time you had already been off planet for 2 years, and 10 months. And thus did not know about me. "

Neyasha eyes were nothing more than a cold gaze, with no sign of emotion at all, even though there was a war between her emotions and her programing going on inside her.

"I have little need for help... The fight rages in my body, and thus I am the only one that can fight it.... even though I have been programed with 1,000,000 different forms of combat.... This is not one of them.... As of yet I only have one person I can turn to for advice in fighting my emotion, and that is the Jedi Knight that is teaching me.... He is a male and may not be able to give advice to me on more feminin matters.... If I could turn to you for advice ocationaly.... That would be nice. "

Adriana Nakita
Jun 12th, 2003, 05:09:40 AM
Adriana nods.

"Anything I can help with, I will do."

She smiles at her sister.

"Who is your Jedi Master?"

Adriana askes, knowing little about Jedi, she only knew what she has picked up in her travels.

Neyasha
Jun 12th, 2003, 01:58:07 PM
"My Master's name is Wei Wu Wei, he is a nice man."

Neyasha lets a small smile come on to her face again as she looks Adriana over again...

"So why don't you tell me more about your life? How were you treated as a child in slavery? How did you get free? What brings you to this planet? If you don't want to answer my questions... I will understand, but I would like to know my sister."

Adriana Nakita
Jun 13th, 2003, 05:15:34 AM
Adriana nods and smiles.

"I'm glad you like your Master. "

Adriana runs her fingers back through her long her, as she gets ready to speak.

"Well, first off, my master was horrible, he beat me and his children, I worked so hard, even though it was torture, it made me tough, and that's what made it possible for my to survive on my own. After several months, maybe close to a year, my master was killed, while his family faught over what would happen to me, I left before I could find out what they wanted to do with me. I spent several years doing odd jobs just to make enough to survive. As the years went on I found something I was good at, getting information out of people. Soon that became my business, I traveled around looking for people who needed to know something, and I went and found out. As for now, business brings me to this planet."

Adriana lets out a small, low breathe, as if sighing. Coming out and telling her sister about her life wasn't easy, and she didn't expect for her sister to shame her for her job, which most people did. If anyone could understand, it'd have to be her sister. Adriana smiles again and looks at her sister.

http://www.geocities.com/enchantress3121/sisters.txt

Neyasha
Jun 13th, 2003, 12:01:57 PM
"I'm glad to hear that you found something you are good at. And I am glad that you have found a way out of you life of pain. I was often used as a living tape recorder, due to my undying memory. I know that sometimes getting the infromation is hard, but at least you have a chance to forget some of the things you have done."

Neyasha sighs...

"Sisters, separated as children, both finding their life in constant danger, and with laws on the back burner......"

She gets a questioning look on her face....

"Have you ever had to do much Killing in your line of work?"

Adriana Nakita
Jun 13th, 2003, 02:46:38 PM
Adriana nods, sadly.

"Unlike you my dear sister, my emotions still run free. It is very hard for me to kill, and I have only done it four times. With I am thankful for, most of the time I can take them, get them drunk and get them to tell me what I need to know, or other ways."

Adriana looks at her sister.

"We are not much different, only a few differences... a few differences, but a few none the less."

Neyasha
Jun 13th, 2003, 04:29:59 PM
"No two people are the same, but seeing that so much has happend to us that was different, but yet we are both very similar.....

Now that I am getting more and more of my emotion back, I wish that I had a harder time killing.... My emotions are starting to hit me for things I did when I was 7. Like when I was ordered to destroy a school bus full of children. I was told not to let any live. I used my assult rifle to hit the busses fuel tank, than walk through the reckage with my swords, removing the heads of children that were still crying for help...

In the time from the age of 5 to 10, I have killed 25,437 people. Only 14 of them deserved to die. 5 of the 14 were the people that did the alterations to me."

Adriana Nakita
Jun 13th, 2003, 07:31:55 PM
"25, 437..."

Adriana repeated, she could not believe that her sister was put through that.

"I can't believe father did that, if I could find him now I would kill him, for what he put you through!"

Thug
Jun 13th, 2003, 09:43:46 PM
The thugs were out hunting.... hunting Neyasha, with orders to kill.... Thug2 is the first to see her... He pulls out his comm...

"Boss... Target sighted "

"Very well... Kill Her... We will be there in a moment."

Thug2 draws his blaster pistol and fire 5 shots at Neyasha and Adriana.

Thug1, Thug3, Thug4, Thug5 and ,Thug6 start to show up at the park.

Neyasha
Jun 13th, 2003, 09:50:31 PM
Before she has a chance to reply, Neyasha's hightend sences detect incoming blaster fire.... She grabs her sister and throws bothe of them to the ground behind the bench they were sitting on. Neyasha roles slightly drawing her pair of sai, quickly acessing where the danger is comming from.

Current threat: 1 Incoming threats: 5

Adriana Nakita
Jun 14th, 2003, 05:18:46 AM
Adriana quickly draws her blaster after she is roled to the ground. She lays there for a moment and looks to Neyasha.

"What's the plan of attack?"

She mumbles...

Thug
Jun 14th, 2003, 04:21:16 PM
The thugs quickly suround Neyasha and Adriana and draw blasters.

Thug2 fires 2 more shots into the bench.

Thug3 fires gets a line on Neyasha and fires 1 shot

Thug4 gets a Line on Adriana and fires one shot

The other three aim to fire when the get a clear shot.

Neyasha
Jun 14th, 2003, 04:28:21 PM
Neyasha Roles out of the was of the one shot comming at her.

Then says....

"The plan is don't get killed, and take out all that attack us."

After that she roles forward and to her feet charging at Thug5.

As she runs she throws one of her Sai, at thug3's chest and the other at thug2's neck. She quickly draws her two sabers, gust as she is reaching fighting distance with thug5.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 15th, 2003, 10:59:49 AM
Adriana raises an eyebrow and rolls out of the way.

"Obvisouly..."

She mumbles as she quickly sits up and shots her blasters at the thugs, watching Neyasha back.

Thug
Jun 16th, 2003, 10:27:55 AM
Thug3 trys to get out of the way of the flying blade but is too slow. He falls to the ground dead with the sai in his chest.

Thug2 trys to duck the sai but get one of the side prongs lodged in his eye/brain, killing him instantly.

Thug5 draw a vibro blade and slashes it at Neyasha

Thug4 gets his clothing grazed by one of Adriana's blaster shots, and fires tow more shots back at Adriana.

Thug1 quickly aims and fires 3 shots at Neyasha's back.

Thug6 fires 2 shots at Neyasha's left side.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 16th, 2003, 11:33:03 AM
Adriana quickly falls from her position to the ground, avoiding the in coming shots, she then shoots at Thug4 again then at 1 and 2.

"Neyasha, watch you!"

Neyasha
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:13:14 PM
Neyasha dives and roles under the vibroblade attack off to left side of thug5. One of the shots from thug6 grazes her back as she roles back to her feet behind thug5, slashing one of her sabers down his back.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:26:21 PM
Adriana continues the blaster attack on the thugs, trying to help out her sister in anyway.

Thug
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:28:32 PM
Thug4 dives off to his left side out of the way of the shots flying at him.

Thug1 gets shot in the arm, and drops his blaster.

Thug2 has his falling dead corps shot ing the chest by Adriana

Thug5 gets hit by two of the blaster bolts that were supose to have hit Neyasha, he reals in pain only to have a saber slice his spine in half, killing him.

Thug6 Fires one shot at Neyasha and one shot at Adriana.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:34:17 PM
Adriana tries to jump out of the way, but the bullet grazed her leg. Falling to her knees she continues shooting at Thug 6 and then turns her attention to the thug without his blakster, Thug 1. She shots severals shots towards his stomach.

Neyasha
Jun 17th, 2003, 12:43:35 PM
Neyasha Roles over the corps of Thug5, grabing his blaster. Her role ends with her on one knee and fireing a shot at thug4's chest, well he is in mid air.

Thug
Jun 18th, 2003, 04:16:04 PM
Thug6 gets shot in the arm, drops his blaster, then stars to run away.

Thug1 gets 2 shots to the bacs as he goes to get his blaster again, and falls to the ground dead.

Thug4 gets shot in the chest and dies.

Neyasha
Jun 18th, 2003, 04:19:38 PM
Neyasha lets thug6 run, and walks over to the sai that she threw, picks them up and puts them away. She then walks to her sister saying...

"Now...was that not fun? Just some more thugs trying to kill me for their master."

Adriana Nakita
Jun 19th, 2003, 05:34:46 AM
Adriana sighs, and makes her way up from her knees. She holds the wounds with her hand, a pained expression covering her face.

"That was very exciting to say the least...Do you get that often?"

Neyasha
Jun 19th, 2003, 11:39:39 AM
Neyasha shrugs....

"Only about once every month... They add more to the strike team each time."

Adriana Nakita
Jun 19th, 2003, 01:53:14 PM
Adriana raises an eyebrow.

"This is crazy..."

Adriana can't imagine how her sister can take this.

Neyasha
Jun 19th, 2003, 01:56:42 PM
"It may be crazy, but this is my life.... Kill or Be Killed. It's been like that since I was Five. The thugs are a new threat, but it all is still the same."

Adriana Nakita
Jun 19th, 2003, 07:32:19 PM
Adriana nods her head, understand.

"Is there anything you can do to get them to stop?"

Adriana had a feeling she already knew the answer--kill their master.

Neyasha
Jun 20th, 2003, 11:45:59 AM
"Yes.... but more will just keep comming, new people wanting to rid the galaxy of this genitic freek, or wanting to avenge the death of a person I killed some time in my life. The thugs that attacked us work for the man that killed my husband and son, and kidnaped my daughter."

Neyasha sits back down on the bench and just looks at the ground.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 21st, 2003, 09:44:27 AM
Adriana nods and sits down next to her sister. It was a hard life her sister had to lead, and all because of their father.

"What do you have to do to take that bastard out?"

Neyasha
Jun 23rd, 2003, 09:27:59 AM
Neyasha looks up at her sister...

"First I must find him, then I must get past the army of thugs, then his lightsaber and force powers, Then I must beat the location of where my daughter is from him, Then I kill him. That is what I have to do.... If I could find my daughter before I find him, then I could jump right to'kill him'."

Adriana Nakita
Jun 23rd, 2003, 09:38:56 AM
Adriana nods.

"Well good luck on your search, it sounds like you're gonna need it."

Neyasha
Jun 23rd, 2003, 10:11:47 AM
Neyasha nod...

"Though if in your travels, you find out about the location of a man named Talzen or a 2 and a half year old girl that went by the name Valora Ashen. Please let me know..."

Adriana Nakita
Jun 23rd, 2003, 12:56:24 PM
Adriana nods.

"If I ever do, I will be sure to let you know."

Neyasha
Jun 24th, 2003, 10:41:09 AM
Neyasha lets herself smile....

"Thank you.... Well as a change of topic.... Have you ever considered finding a boy to settle down with, and having a family? Constant travel is not always best for a person."

Adriana Nakita
Jun 24th, 2003, 10:52:09 AM
Adriana smiles shyly, bitting her bottom lip, a bit nervous. "Well, my first night here I found this really great guy." Adriana places her hand over her mouth as it drops open, with a slight gasp. "Oh no, I was supposed to be meeting him....."

Aaron Vilnaldi
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:08:15 AM
He checked his chrono again.

25 minutes late? He took a deep breath. It wasn't that he was super impatient--well, ok, he was--but he was beginning to get worried about her. She'd said she wanted to meet at The Hyperspace Inn almost 30 minutes ago, and he'd arrived ten minutes early. He wasn't a stickler on time or anything, he just couldn't wait to see her.

Well, maybe if I kill some time and come back, she'll be here. He didn't want to think that she was hurt, but figured a quick scan around the area wouldn't hurt. Making his way over to his speeder, he pulled out his keys, unlocking the car. He drove himself--she had seen him at his best. The limo, the hotel, the dinner. He wanted to be less fancy this time, stripped down before her. He wore his usual clothing--a suit--but it was much less dressy than before. An open color and a sports coat showed he was a bit more relaxed. Starting up the jet black speeder, he made his way down the road.

He hoped she. . .well, he wanted this to go well. Why? He couldn't explain it. He felt something--something strong for the girl. He hadn't ever felt like this about anyone else, and though he was more confused about his own feelings than what to do about them, he maintained his composure. Rounding the block, towards the park, he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. Several meters from the road, Aaron caught the sight of two woman standing together surrounded by a couple of very beat up men. One was running for thier position. He looked closer--

"Adriana?!?" He said aloud, bringing the speeder to a halt. Parking next to the park her hopped out--checking the cell of his blaster pistol. Returning it to his holdster, he jogged to their position, noting that those around them were not much of a threat. Impressive.

"Adriana," his voice was soft, but somewhat urgent. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? Do you need anything?" His questions flew like crazy as he noticed the suprise on her face at his appearance. "I was waiting for you, but I decided to take a drive, and well. . .here I am!" He smiled sheepishly, his eyes scanning hers for response.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:28:45 AM
Adriana looked to Aaron, a bit surprised, but very much relieved. She gave him a sheepish look.

"I'm fine, well I will be fine."

She nods down to her leg, where a trail of dried blood could be seen.

"Only a stratch." She mumbled.

She looks to her sister, holding her arm out to Aaron.

"Neyasha, this is Aaron, Aaron this is Neyasha, my sister."

She looked to both her sister and Aaron, waiting to see their expressions. She felt horrible for standing Aaron up, and was hoping he wouldn't be hurt by this.

Neyasha
Jun 24th, 2003, 02:29:09 PM
Neyasha turns to face Aaron, looking him over..... He is well dressed, with only one firearm.... Threat level: minimum.

Having gotten her normal emotionless look on her face again, She nods her head to Aaron, And say to him, with no sence of emotion in her voice.

"I am pleased to meet you Aaron. But if you ever go to harm my sister... You will not be pleased to have met me. Understood?"

Adriana Nakita
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:07:56 AM
Adriana bit her bottom lip as Neyasha tells Aaron how it is. She knows that Aaron will never hurt her, and soon her sister will find out too.

Aaron Vilnaldi
Jun 25th, 2003, 11:22:07 PM
"Whoa whoa whoa," Aaron said, throwing his hands out before him in a not guilty type of manner. "No need for threats, Miss Neyasha. I can assure you, I have no intentions of harming your sister." He was sincere, and it showed in his voice and tone. "I am pleased to meet you," he tried to cut the tension with a grin.

"I hope I haven't interrupted sister-to-sister time," he said with a smile. "I know you two probably have much to catch up on, and I don't want to be an obstacle in that road." He touched his hand to Adriana's arm and squeezed it softly, lovingly.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 26th, 2003, 12:54:29 AM
Adriana reaches her other arm across and places it on Aaron's hand. She looks over at him and smiles, then back to her sister.

"Neyasha, it pleases me that you have met Aaron. I hope that you will be able to trust him as I have, you're my sister, your opinion matters to me."

Neyasha
Jun 26th, 2003, 01:18:25 AM
Still giving Aaron a cold emotionless glance, she say very seoriously....

" That was not a threat... It was a promise.... I have a low opinon of all people until I have reason to beleave that no harm will come to me, my friends, or my family, from the person in question... I am not effected by emotion, Because I had them take from me, so don't expect the use titles or gestures of goodwill to impress me... I look only at the facts I have on hand... and nothing is assumed about anything... "

Neyasha faces Adriana...

"I may be your sister in blood... But the sister you knew... Celina Nakita.... Is Dead. Only Neyasha remains... Please... get know me again before place you trust in my opinion. I don't want my logic to interfere with your emotion."

Adriana Nakita
Jun 26th, 2003, 05:16:19 AM
Adriana sighed a bit, knowing what that what her sister spoke was true. Even though Celine, was gone, Neyasha was here now and that's who Adriana cared about.

"I know, Neyasha, Celina is dead. I accept, but I have you and even though you are completely emotionless and totally logical, I still respect that, and hold that in high esteem."

Adriana takes her hand away from Aaron's, and drops it back down to her side. She was hoping that Aaron and Neyasha's meeting would go better than that, but she expecting that's how it would go.

Neyasha
Jun 26th, 2003, 02:57:10 PM
Neyasha's gaze softens slightly as she mutter under her breath...

"Not completely emotionless...."

Adriana Nakita
Jun 27th, 2003, 05:10:27 AM
Adriana watched her sister, frowning slightly. She saw her lips move, but didn't quite make out what is being said. As Neyasha's gaze softened, Adriana's frown disappeared, and she smiled at her sister.

Aaron Vilnaldi
Jun 27th, 2003, 10:11:55 PM
With quiet, observant eyes, Aaron watched the two interact. He had little to say, really. Neyasha was tough--maybe tougher than her sister, maybe tougher than many he'd met. But he knew her kind. They looked out for those they cared about, and he could tell that Adriana was in good hands with her at her side.

He didn't want to speak--he didn't want to interrupt--but he felt a small break in the conversation.

"Can I interest you two in something to eat?" He was slighly hungry and was meeting Adriana for some food anyway. "I can play cheaffur(sp?)," he said, smiling.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:23:22 AM
Adriana looked to Aaron with a smile. That was a good idea, and a good tention breaker. She'd have to remember to thank him for it later.

"I think food sounds great."

She looked to her sister.

"What do you think, Neyasha?"

She hoped her sister would accept the invatation, even though, she would understand if she didn't.

Neyasha
Jun 28th, 2003, 11:23:16 AM
Neyasha looks at her sister, then at the time... then at Aaron, then back to her sister...

"I think I have to get back to the Jedi Temple, I have a Training class in about 20 minutes... I will leave the two of you alone now..."

Neyasha hands Adriana a card....

" My comm number is on this, Contact me anytime you want..."

She then looks to both of them and bows slightly saying..

"The two of you have a good day..."

Neyasha turns and starts to walk off, pulling out her comm link, she calls her ship when she is out of ear shot of the others....

"Computer... Run a back ground check on a man named Aaron Vilnaldi.... Report when complete."

She puts her comm away and then continues her walk back to the GJO Grounds.

Aaron Vilnaldi
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:28:49 PM
Sliding his hand down her arm, Aaron took Adriana's hand in his own gently. He stopped, turning to face her, as her sister made her way away from the two. When she was well enough away, Aaron spoke.

"Well, she's nice," he said with a wink and a chuckle. "I understand. She's--well, you both--have had a rough life. Sometimes people can be a little rough around the edges." He thought about Adriana's commitment to finding her sister.

"I hope that finding Neyasha has. . ." He paused. He didn't wanna sound clingy--he hadn't known Adriana for a long period of time, and the last thing he wanted to do was to scare her off by sounding super attached. "What I mean is, what's next? For you?"

Adriana Nakita
Jun 29th, 2003, 12:16:15 PM
Adriana smiled and waved to her sister. She put the card in her pocket.

"I will thanks, see you soon, Neyasha."

She raised an eyebrow as she sister left, she got a strange feeling from her sister.

"Well that was interesting..."

Adriana smiled sadly and squeezed Aaron's hand.

"I'm sorry, I thought this would be different."

She smiled to Aaron.

"I don't know what's next for me, I live my life piece by piece. But..." She winked at Aaron. "Right now I'm very happy, and staying around Corusant sounds good."

Aaron Vilnaldi
Jun 30th, 2003, 03:44:47 PM
"Good," he said, his voice almost relieved. He held her hand softly, taking the other with his left. He held them both between them, running his thumbs up and down her own. "I. . .I want you to stay. I want you to stay for awhile." He smiled, trying to share the emotion inside of him. He wasn't always good at verbalizing it, but he tried.

"I mean, you can stay as long as you want. Your room, it's on us, and I'd like you to stay." He realized he was rambling. "I'm sorry, I just mean. . ." He lowered his head to her own, kissing her. His lips met her own, caressing her mouth with his own. He kissed her deeply, and longer than he had before. For several seconds, he continued, wrapping his arm around her waist and holding her closer. Finally, he pulled his mouth away, his body close against hers, his eyes lost in her own.

"I really want you to stay," he whispered softly, a smile forming on his lips.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 30th, 2003, 07:12:55 PM
Adriana was about to object to staying in the room on them for as long as she would be there. Before having a chance, the kiss was planted on her. A bit surprised, but pleased Adriana wrapped her arms around Aaron's neck and returned the kiss. Her eyes met with Aaron's. "I don't plan on going anywhere, anytime soon."

Aaron Vilnaldi
Jul 1st, 2003, 10:18:35 AM
"Glad to hear it," he said with a smile, holding her for a moment in his arms. Then, he let go as she stood beside him again. They continued to walk. A few moments of silence passed as thoughts churned in their minds, and soon enough, Aaron found himself ready to speak.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I am pretty hungry. Whaddya say we get some food?" Still holding one of her hands, he swung his arm a bit, lightly.

Adriana Nakita
Jul 1st, 2003, 11:54:20 AM
Adriana nodded. "Getting food sounds good." She smiled. "So, how long were you waiting for me?"

Aaron Vilnaldi
Jul 11th, 2003, 02:48:23 AM
"Too long," he said, shooting her a quick smile. He held her hand loosely as they made their way back to his speeder. "About fifteen minutes or so." He signaled the automatic locks and doors to open as they got near, and helped Adriana into the passenger side. He took his seat in the pilot's spot.

"Well, what sounds good tonight? I could eat anything, I think!" He started the engines and took off slowly. Though he could be a very aggressive driver, he preferred to keep it light. A low profile--when it was possible--was always his goal.

Adriana Nakita
Jul 11th, 2003, 05:43:37 AM
Adriana smiled as Aaron helped her in, she was happy he wasn't waiting long.

"I'm glad it wasn't a long wait, and I'm sorry again."

Adriana looked down at her outfit, dirt and several rips covered her clothing and she wished to have them removed.

"Oh, I heard of this lovely little Nabooain (sp?) restuarant that sounds really good, I'd love to go, but first can I go change. I want to get these nasty clothes off and clean and bandage my wound."

Adriana nodded down to the scratch she recieved from the Thug's blaster. Even though it wasn't horrible, she still wished to get it cleaned up so no infection would poison her wound.

Aaron Vilnaldi
Jul 15th, 2003, 12:39:37 AM
"Sounds great. And yes, we can make a stop," he responded, making a call to the hotel to prepare their entrance. He looked her over--from her clothes to her wound. His eyes scanned her body as he caught a glimpse of the injury.

"Do you need a med droid? We can have one ready." His voice was full of concern, and he intended to have on ready whether she requested it or not.

Adriana Nakita
Jul 15th, 2003, 05:09:07 AM
Adriana shook her head.

"It's really not necessary. It's only a scratch. Nothing important. I just want to clean it so it doesn't get infected or anything."

Adraina looked over to Aaron.

"I really don't need one."

Aaron Vilnaldi
Jul 15th, 2003, 03:06:46 PM
"Ok, as long as you're ok," he said as they neared the hotel. They came in the same way they had always when they were together, and soon enough, they were out of the elevator and heading down the hall to her room. Coming to the door, Aaron stopped as she opened it.

"My lady, I shall wait for you here, outside your door, so that you might have your privacy," he said, bowing like some kind of nobleman and giving her a sheepish grin.

Adriana Nakita
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:15:37 AM
Adriana shook her head, laughed, and kissed Aaron on the cheek before she disapeared into the room, closing the door behind her. She went straight to her bags and pulled out clean clothes, a nice blue top and some black pants. She wanted to look nice for Aaron, but not overly dressed. She made her way to the refresher and opened the med cabinet. She searched around and found some disinfectant and bandages. She quickly stripped and sat down to clean her leg up. As she poured the disinfectant on it began to sting slightly, and quickly placed on the bandage. She stood up and threw on her clothes. She fixed her hair and watched her face, before leaving the refresher. She grabed her pouch and left the room. She closed the door behind her and looked at Aaron with a smile.

"See, good as new!"

Aaron Vilnaldi
Jul 23rd, 2003, 06:10:02 PM
"Better than new," he replied, a coy smile on his face as he examined her. She was beautiful, and it was becoming increasingly clear to him that her magic had a certain hold on him. He touched her arm lightly, letting her soft skin tickle his fingers and his senses.

"So, about this establishment you suggested for dining," he said, his stomach growling. "I have a car downstairs that will gladly transport us if you could offer the name again." He grinned.

Adriana Nakita
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:57:25 PM
Adriana smiled as Aaron touched her arm.

"Great, I can't wait. I've heard it's very nice."

Adriana slipped her around Aaron's as they exited the room. She closed and looked the door behind them as they made their way down to the car.

"I've also heard they have the best Nabooian chicken around. I can't wait."

Aaron Vilnaldi
Jul 23rd, 2003, 10:20:34 PM
"Mmmmm, me niether," he said, squeezing her hand gently. He smiled as they made their way to the elevator. It was time for an evening of good conversation and good food. Anyway you looked at it, Aaron was happy. He was in the presence of a beautiful woman. One he cared about. One who cared about him. They could trust each other--a quality he hadn't been able to have with many people. They could talk, laugh, smile, even kiss--and each moment would be as exciting and spontaneous as the last.

For the first time in a long time, Aaron was happy.

He looked at her, gazing into her eyes. She watched him for several seconds, forming a smile upon her lips saying "what?" He just smiled back, and kissed her--softly--on the cheek. In that elevator, he was the luckiest man in Coruscant.