PDA

View Full Version : Something From Within... (open for anything)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 9th, 2003, 12:11:34 PM
Perhaps it was an odd sight, but then again, it was quite normal. A woman clad in flowing red robes with waist length blonde hair done up in beautiful braids walked down a busy sidewalk in downtown Coruscant. She smiled as her piercing cyan blue eyes gazed upwards to meet the sky which nearly resembled the same color as her orbs. Silver coins to match the outline of the blue were woven into her hair and they softly clanged together as she walked. Her eyes focused on the road before her after a few moments and she continued walking before suddenly stopping in the middle of the pathway. The woman turned to her left and eyed closely the door now just three feet away from her. A large wooden sign hung by rusted nails hung upon the establishment and in large white letters it read "Sonny's Diner". Xazor smiled within and placed a hand upon the door, pushing it open and entering. After receiving strange looks from other patrons, the Jedi Knight pushed through a small crowd and found an empty booth to sit down in. As she glanced out the window, her mind wandered and she recalled how long it had been since she had ventured out on her own -- completely without another. It had been nearly three months since the birth of her first child, Valanya -- and now she felt as though she could also be away from Dasquian. He was not so sure, but this bothered the Knight very little. She sat in silence and continued gazing out the window, deep in thought.

Abagael Zellan
Jun 9th, 2003, 12:20:01 PM
Abagael didn’t clean. And she couldn’t cook. The former was the reason that she employed a maid and the latter the reason she and her son Trent were often to be found in diners. They’d taken a liking to the Jedi one but Abby grew tired of routine and so today they’d settled on Sonny’s.

“One coffee, a house salad, and the kiddie special.”’

It was a common order for her and her son, one they got pretty much everywhere. Abby settled into a seat while Trent wandered about. No matter how many times she told that kid not to talk to strangers, the little guy ignored her. He just seemed to like conversation, and since his mother wasn’t often attentive to him, he sought it elsewhere.

Trotting over to Xazor, he smiled.

“Hi! I’m Trent an’ I’m four!”

Jandor
Jun 9th, 2003, 02:01:36 PM
-The young man had just moved to Corscant to join the GJO but it was still his first time here. Having been here only since yestarday he was still, naturally, wandering around to explore the area. He strolls up to the bar and orders.[/i]"

"Just a coffe please."

-He turned and leant backward on the bar, his two lightsabers momentarily visible beneath the clothing as they shift in responce to his movements before coming to rest concealed under his clothing.
He admired the view of the wonderful architecture through the large windows but his eyes were drawn to the little child running around.
The little one brought a smile to his face, children weren't like that were he came from.-

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:23:37 PM
Suddenly Xazor's attention was broken and she turned to face the owner of the little voice that had drawn her away from peace. Slowly her eyes moved down from the spot they were fixated, though, for the being was quite small. A smile broke over her face and she giggled slightly before canting her head to the right. "Hello Trent who's four -- I am Xazor, and I'm thirty-two." The words were whispered but still a few around her gasped. For being of that age, the woman barely looked a day past her teen years. This was all thanks to the fact that she was far from human, but instead, she was of the Garou race -- a werewolf. Smiling and baring her elongated canines, the Knight looked about once again before turning her attention back to Trent. "So Trent, what brings you here on this lovely day?" Xazor questioned, her voice singing merrily in its gentle accent.

After shifting her weight, the Garou Knight pushed her red robes to the side and for a moment the light caught on the hilt of her lightsaber, Love. Its silver hilt shimmered in the glow until the crimson fabric fell over the weapon, concealing it and all of her other 'tools' for the moment. It was rather obvious, though, that this young woman was not merely a regular or one that had walked the streets of Coruscant. No -- she was of a royal line by adoption, and of the warriors by blood. Her bright cyan blue eyes shifted to the table for a moment before glancing out the window and then making their way to Trent. He was a charming little boy and he reminded her much of her lost son, Jedidiah. Sadness echoed through her eyes for but a moment until she pushed the feelings away. There was no need to draw anyone else into her misery after all. So she sat for a moment awaiting his answer.

Trent Zellan
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:39:28 PM
Trent’s mouth went into a little ‘o’ and he looked at Xazor in awe. She was younger than his mother, but the little boy still couldn’t imagine that many years. To him it was an unattainable goal that he would never reach.

“Momma can’t cook, so she sayed that we get to eat here.”

It was all very straightforward and Trent didn’t see anything special about it. He’d never eaten a meal at home before; they had always gone out for food. He smiled up at Xazor, baby teeth glinting.

“My Momma is even olderer than you is! She’s fourty…somethin’. I can’t ‘member exactly, but she’s old!”

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2003, 01:10:03 PM
Xazor eyed the little boy curiously and looked around for a moment in an attempt to spot his mother. Suddenly her eyes shut and she recalled something. In her mind she saw a woman enter the establishment with this very little boy running in front of her. The flashback ended in a brief second -- it seemed like a blink but it was long enough for Xazor to grasp a mental image of the woman's face. Suddenly her eyes came to rest upon the one Trent now spoke of.

"Your momma isn't old!" She gasped a little as he went on and on about her age. "Your mother must be very wise, for with age comes wisdom -- it means she's probably really smart." The Knight said with a grin. Her eyes were now locked upon the little boy's face as she thought of her own children. To think that another woman could not cook for her own child was rather sad, but Xazor was not one to judge -- she had been for all of her life and did not take it lightly.

"Some people have other talents, though. I know your mom is good at something, just like you are. Look at yourself -- she's good at loving you and caring for you." The Garou smiled once again and pushed a few stray locks of her hair back behind her head, all the while the silver coins clanged together softly.

Abagael Zellan
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:21:33 AM
"Trent."

A plate came to rest on a table next to Xazor's booth. Abagael stood there, briefcase in one hand, newspaper tucked under one arm. Her long honey-blonde hair was pulled back from the temples and kept together by a silver clasp and the nape of her neck, and she wore a pair of dark sunglasses despite being inside. She often found that after hours at the office any kind of light bothered them.

“Food, baby.”

She glanced at Xazor and then back and her son and sighed. Abby rolled her neck, cracking it loudly, and then plastered a smile onto her tired face.

“I’m sorry if he’s disturbing you. We’ve had a long day and I think Trent is a little too happy to be out and about.”