PDA

View Full Version : Foundations of Life (open)

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 9th, 2003, 11:51:42 AM
*Natia was dressed in a blue dress. In one hand was a walking stick and perched on top was a snow owl named Poledra. At her side is a lightsaber. Her hair was black except for a single lock which was white. Those that knew her as a child would not recognize her. Those that know her now might pity her. But none of that matters. What does matter?? Each person decides that for themselves. But for her, family. Family and friends are what matter the most. And some of her friends would be considered weird.

She walks the streets, not seeing where she is going. Just knowing that she's walking on Coruscant. Why?? Is there ever an answer to that question?? At least one that will satisfy a person. No, there isn't because the question will be asked about the answer.

She has changed. Her friends have changed. Her family has changed. Not only has her family changed, but it's grown. She was born a Lerf. Not a known family here, but on her homeworld, a major family. She then was adopted into the Dawnstrider family. Now she is an Elessar. Maybe someday she will marry and join yet another family and the cycle will start all over again.

After several hours of walking by herself, the fourteen year old girl finds a bench to sit down on. She is in a part of the city that she has never been in before so she decides to just sit and watch for awhile. Observe and be observed as well*

Kueller
Jun 9th, 2003, 12:45:14 PM
Kueller walked down the street and saw a lonely looking woman sitting on a bench and asked her, "Mind if I sit down?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 10th, 2003, 07:44:41 AM
*Natia nods her head slightly as she motions to a spot on the bench next to her*

Be my guest.

*Natia takes a good look at Kueller as he goes to sit down. She's happy to be a good distance from the GJO right now*

Kueller
Jun 10th, 2003, 10:58:33 AM
"You look a bit uncomfortable." He said it but meant he felt it radiating from her.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:16:02 AM
What you are sensing from my is my unease about my past since I am showing no signs of being uncomfortable.

My names Natia Elessar, and you would be...?

Kueller
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:18:47 AM
"Kueller. I'm sorry if I offended you." Kueller wasn't sure how he could have done but still...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:26:06 AM
Relax Kueller, you didn't offend me. I was just stating what I was uneasy about and pointing out that you sensed it and not saw it.

So, where are from?? Sith or Jedi.

Kueller
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:45:56 PM
"I am a Jedi... Padawan that is. I don't have a master yet. Elessar... isn't there an Elessar at the GJO?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:47:34 PM
My adopted Mother is Xazor Elessar. And yes, she is at the GJO.

I hope you have better luck then I did when I was with the Jedi. I didn't have the patiences to be a Jedi.

Kueller
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:59:42 PM
Kueller was a bit confused, "You were a jedi? You are now a Sith?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 11th, 2003, 07:52:51 AM
I was a Jedi, but I left because I didn't have the patience at the time. Then I was a Dark Jedi, and now, I'm neither though I'm trying to get things worked out so I can become a Jedi again, but first I must settle my past.

Kueller
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:23:20 AM
"The hardest part of returning to the order is to admit that you wer wrong."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 11th, 2003, 11:17:57 AM
That is not the hardest part for me. I know I was wrong about leaving the Order. But what I need to settle goes back to even before I joined the Order. Before I met my new family and made my new friends.

Kueller
Jun 11th, 2003, 11:53:38 AM
"Well for me it would be the hardest part. But I don't know about your life. So I couldn't possibly comment."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:46:46 PM
The hardest part of my life is to forgive those that have wronged me. Especially my biological Father and my legal guardian.

Forgive and forget. That was one thing I learned as a Jedi, but I couldn't with those two.