PDA

View Full Version : An Urban Hunt (GM interdiction)

Charley
Jun 8th, 2003, 11:05:36 PM
One of the rooftop snipers suddenly began to convulse. He dropped his rifle to his feet with a clattering sound, as his body warped in ways that defied physics and reality, distoring until it was fashioned in the likeness of another person entirely. The new person leapt from the rooftop, across and through the door that was directly across the thoroughfare. Rising to his feet slowly, it was apparent that the man was no longer one of Vynn's snipers, but someone else.

"Disappear."

The suit-clad figure glanced to Jeran, who was suddenly sucked out of the building, far away, and into what resembled a hockey penalty box. It left only Vynn, and the suited man.

"You asked for me, Mr. Frost?"

Vynn Frost
Jun 9th, 2003, 01:17:24 AM
:: Vynn shrugs::

Not exactly? What seems to be the problem officer?

Charley
Jun 9th, 2003, 04:52:58 AM
"Agent."

The suited man quickly corrects.

"Agent Charley, to be precise."

Charley approached Frost slowly.

"As for the problem, Mr. Frost, I was hoping that you could explain that to me. You see, comprehension is a far more useful tool than naked punishment alone. You can beat a puppy for defecating on the carpet, but unless the animal understands the why...the reasoning behind said punishment...it returns to said deviant behavior obliviously."

Vynn Frost
Jun 9th, 2003, 08:14:59 AM
Understood Agent Charely.

:: Vynn saw where he was going with the analogy.::

So let's get down to business and get this over with so I can go backto my mission.

Charley
Jun 9th, 2003, 09:50:45 AM
Charley presses against his earpiece, and pauses a moment.

"Now now, Mr. Frost...there's no need to feign ignorance."

He smiles thinly.

"Thank you for your cooperation. I won't be back, will I?"

Vynn Frost
Jun 9th, 2003, 09:57:22 AM
:: Vynn smiles, holding up his hand in an innocent gesture.::

I wouldn't think so

Charley
Jun 9th, 2003, 10:00:51 AM
"Good. I would not be happy if I had to come back here."

Charley glances upward.

"Mr. Conrad..."

The ceiling splits apart, Jeran falls back into the spot he was previously, and the ceiling closes behind him, as Charley exits the scene by walking through a wall.