PDA

View Full Version : a lost soul that searches to be found

Stalker
Jun 8th, 2003, 02:56:02 PM
-A figure, over 7" tall, walks on the dust. His long black robes cover the bio-armour beneath. His enhanced eyes sweep the area as his enhanced legs stroll him up to the gates. His inhuman voice echoes the walls.-
"I am Stalker.
I was once human in my frailty but now I seek the higher form of the true hunter.
Through death I grew a step closer.
Through the darkened path I took yet another step."

-A wave of his hand means to present the armour he wears.-
"Fused to this I am yet a step closer but it was one of your kind who told me how to acertain true strengh.
I was told that once turned I could grow only stronger and compleld by his words I followed his instructions.
And so following them I am now here, before you, great immortal ones.
I offer my life to you so that I may be reborn a true predator. What say you?"

Jason Dreggs
Jun 12th, 2003, 11:45:05 AM
"What do you think we can offer a droid such as yourself?"

A yound Vampire stepped from the shadows his fangs showing in his smile. He didn't seem to have much experience in his new form but he was learning. Some day jason would be a great vampire with in the shrine.

Alana Stormcloud
Jun 12th, 2003, 12:37:55 PM
Alana slid up behind Jason, she had not yet extended her welcome to the new fledgling of the Shrine. The Sith Lordess slid her arms around his shoulders, giving him a small kiss on his cheek, a soft whisper of greeting in his ear. Her hue shifting eyes settling on the strange being before them.

"Yes do tell, what do you think we can offer one such as yourself? Also what makes you think you are worthy of such a dark gift? Unlike Jason here you have not proven yourself worthy in our eyes." Alana circled as she spoke, stopping when she stood before the half droid.

Alana turned back to Jason, her eyes glimmering with her well known mischief. Her full crimson lips pulled into a grin. "Take him.... Make him prove himself, and if he push’s too hard, and does things beyond what I think he should I will step in and make him wish he hadn’t."

Fallen
Jun 12th, 2003, 01:13:37 PM
OOC: Just thought I should tell you guy's that Stalker has been kicked off, the tin man doesn't exist anymore. :P

Alana Stormcloud
Jun 12th, 2003, 01:28:26 PM
Closes thread..... It will be deleted then :)