PDA

View Full Version : A new Beginning....(Recruitment request)

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 8th, 2003, 08:57:36 AM
Jacali Danner stepped into the great hall of the recruitment center at the massive Jedi Temple with a small pack slung over her back.
Humans and aliens alike were bustling about.
The sight was slightly overwhelming and at eighteen years of age, she was quite shy. She was never one to be outspoken, but her sister, Kia told her she had a gift, a special gift. And this could be the life that she had longed for, it was her chance for a new beginning.
Now, she would find out whether that was true or not.
But, there were so many here, how could she possibly find someone to help her get started on this journey that had been chosen for her?
With a deep sigh, she slumped against the wall and dropped her pack. Not exactly sure what to do next.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2003, 11:23:40 AM
Just as the girl relaxed against the wall a figure appeared seemingly from no where.

“Greetings,” he bowed his head and smiled a warm, welcoming smile. He carried himself confidently and had an air of importance about him.

“I am Jedi Knight Dasquian Belargic; can I help you with something?”

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 8th, 2003, 11:36:25 AM
Jacali looked up and stared at him mesmerized for a brief moment. She finally found her voice. "Uh, yes...sir. I'm very interested in joining the Jedi Order and I'm not sure where to start."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 9th, 2003, 12:19:14 PM
“All you need to do is answer a few questions,” he replied smiling.

“So let’s start with the basics… why do you want to become a Jedi?”

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 10th, 2003, 03:21:47 AM
"It's hard to explain , Sir." She shifted her weight from one foot to the other. Her mind was full, but her body was utterly nervous.
"I can..." How could she say it without sounding like a total moron?

Just say it, Jacali! Don't stand here and look stupid!
The thoughts rushed into her mind as she brought her eyes to man before her.
He didn't seem like someone, who would think she was stupid. He looked gentle and caring, but held a stature of someone rather important.

"Um...I...can see things before they happen...Sir." She finally told him. "I dream things." She bit her lip, waiting for his response.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:23:17 AM
“Ah. A common trait of those blessed with the gift of the Force,” the Jedi Knight replied, bowing his head in a slight nod.

“In training you would learn to utilize this to the best of your ability. However also in training you will require some combat guidance… the life of a Jedi is one often filled with danger, when you’re out of the confines of the Order… do you think you could live a life like that?”

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:27:50 AM
Jacali nodded. "Yes, I'd give my life if it meant to save another."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 11th, 2003, 02:22:12 AM
“Very noble.

What would you like to accomplish as a Jedi? Are there any tasks in life you wish to fulfill?”

imported_Jacali Danner
Jun 11th, 2003, 03:57:35 AM
That was an interesting question, one Jacali had to think about for a moment. "I'm a very peaceful person , Sir. My life had not been trying or troubled until I envisioned the deaths of my parents. I tried to stop it, but it was too late." She paused for a moment. "What I would like to accomplish as a Jedi is the ability to see these visions and be able to do something about it.

The tasks in my life would be to help others, others that have no one to turn too. I wish to be there for them."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 15th, 2003, 01:38:00 PM
Dasquian took a moment to think on this before responded.

“Very well then. I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. I will be acting as your Master and tutor in the Jedi arts from now on. Until your training begins, please feel free to explore the Orders grounds.”

A bow and the Knight added.

“May the Force be with you.”