PDA

View Full Version : Higher [Shandri / Shanaria]

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2003, 07:48:50 AM
Sat alone in one of the large open-plan training rooms, Dasquian awaits the arrival of two of his apprentices. Recently he had set Shandri and Shanaria working together on many times, and felt as though thus far they have made good training partners; therefore has asked them both to come to a morning training session.

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 8th, 2003, 03:20:17 PM
Shanaria walks into the training room, and walks over to Dasquian...

"Good day Master... I hope you are doing well today..."

Shandri La
Jun 8th, 2003, 03:31:43 PM
Walking into the training a short distance behind Shanaria. She curtsys to Dasquian.

"Hello Lord Dasquian."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:31:40 AM
“Greetings, both of you.”

Dasquian nodded faintly, smiling as he looked at his two Padawan.

“I’ve called you both here for a little more training, though as always I am open as to what we study… I thought either healing would be useful, however I welcome suggestions you both may have.”

Shandri La
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:44:29 AM
"I am fine with what ever you or Shanaria choose, Lord Dasquian. I am here to learn, and I still do not know all that there is to learn, though I will admit, I am curious about learning to heal because I've been told that when I handle an injury, it seems to heal quickly."

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 11th, 2003, 01:15:54 PM
Shanaria shrugs....

"Healing sounds fine to me... It's something that I really was not taught at home."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 15th, 2003, 01:46:39 PM
“Alright then, you both best sit down.”

As his apprentices did so, Dasquian shifted his position a little, and smiled to both of them.

“Healing is all about visualization, as with much of the Force. You focus upon what you want to happen, and then direct the Force towards it. What makes it a deal harder than, for example, telekinesis, is that you are directly affecting the living cells of an organism. When you unleash a Force push, you expel an unbridled energy – where as when you are attempting to reknit and heal a wound, you must work accurately.

To heal oneself is a lot easier than healing someone else, simply because you can feel keenly the pain in your wound and can therefore judge how well the healing progress is going. When you become more astute at sensing others emotions you will be able to try healing them.

Now… both of you need to find place to work on, on your body. A small cut or a bruise. Anything will do. At first all I need you to do is try and feel as though the Force is flowing particularly to that limb or area, instead of spread around all of your body.”

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 17th, 2003, 11:00:36 AM
Shanaria sits as she listens to Dasquian's instructions, when he is finished she smiles and knods at the instructions, then goes about looking for something to heal on herself... not finding anything she digs her left thumb nail into her right arm, hard enough to strike blood.

After a few moments of concentrating on flowing the force into her arm, she sends :wave to Dasquian's mind to let him know that she has reached directed the force to her arm, though the cut is no closer to healing itself then it was when she started.

Shandri La
Jun 17th, 2003, 11:50:13 AM
A slight frown creases her face as she's seated on the floor, looking for a bruise, a scrape, or even a scratch. She finds none and after a quick glance at Shanaria, she sees that she caused her own spot to work on. She grabs her knife from it's spot in her hair and nics her arm slightly, enough to cause it to bleed. She puts the knife down and goes to follow Dasquians instructions.

Reaching out to the Force and focusing to feel it flow through her arm, as soon as she touches the spot where she had cut herself, which by this time and already stopped bleeding, the cut starts to heal at an even quicker pace and within seconds, it's close to being fully healed. Within a minute, the cut is completely healed and it looks like it was never there to begin with.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 19th, 2003, 10:27:15 AM
“Very good Shandri,”

Dasquian had noted the abnormally quick healing which his apprentice had done on her own cut.

“As you appear to already know, the next step in the exercise is visualizing the Force moving and reconnecting the broken tissue. Just as you would lift a stone or any other object you direct the Force into the fibers of your being and allow it to reunite the wound.”

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 20th, 2003, 09:59:05 AM
Shanaria nod and starts to follow the new instructions, and her cut slowly starts to heal faster, but after a half hour of working on the cut, it has scabed over but is still there. Shanaria stops at this point due to her mind getting tired.

"That sure is alot of work.... I guess you must have to have alot of practice with it to do it fast."

Shandri La
Jun 20th, 2003, 02:55:46 PM
Not liking to see her friends, as she thinks of Shanaria, with injuries, after the half hour where she's sitting there, her own self inflicted cut healed long since, she gently places her hand on Shanaria's cut, closes her eyes as she opens herself to the Force and focuses on healing Shanaria's cut the rest of the way, making it so that the scab falls off. It takes her a bit longer to heal Shanaria's cut, then it did to heal her own.

"I disagree Lady Shanaria. It is not alot of work to heal a cut. It is rather easy. And today is the first day that I've ever gone to heal another person, or even myself."

It i obvious to others that she has been healing with the Force for quite some time now, though she doesn't know this.

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 21st, 2003, 03:51:11 PM
Shanaria looks at Shandri, alittle shocked at how fast Shandri head her...

"Um... thanks... I guess I better stick to the mind healing, you stick to the body healing and everything will be ok...:)"

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 24th, 2003, 07:22:59 AM
“Well it does seem as though healing is your forte doesn’t it, Shandri?” Dasquian chuckled.

“Shanaria, I’m sure with practice you will be able to do just the same – and whatever do you mean by mind healing?”

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 24th, 2003, 10:23:57 AM
"Well a person's body heals better if they are relaxed... so by going into a person's mind and pulling forward memories, and sensations that they relate to plesure, relaxing, and happiness, helps to ease the stress of life. Also it is proven that most people get sick, because they think they will. Changing a person's state of mind, by talking to them and nudging their mind with the force can do wonders in making people feel better."

Shanaria smiles at Dasquian....

"I hope that answers your question?"

Shandri La
Jun 25th, 2003, 08:48:12 AM
"I guess it is my forte. Perhaps this will explain why I'm hardly ever sick and everytime I get injured, I heal quickly."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 27th, 2003, 05:42:42 AM
“It wouldn’t hurt, I think, for you both to help each other here. You both are strong in two separate element and although you may not feel as though you need to learn to heal, Shanaria, or to be empathic, Shandri, they are valuable skills and there is no harm in having them stashed up your sleeve, just in case.”

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 27th, 2003, 11:26:44 AM
"Oh ....I know that I will never be as good at healing as Shandri is now, but that doesn't meen that I will not try to learn healing to the best of my ability..."

Shandri La
Jun 28th, 2003, 12:03:03 PM
Shandri nods her head slightly.

"I will do my best to learn to be empathic Lord Dasquian."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 29th, 2003, 06:58:06 AM
“Excellent. Shanaria, since we’ve already tried a little healing, why don’t you explain to us how you do what it is you do?”

Dasquian smiled. Having the students take an active part in tutoring themselves seemed like a good idea.

Shandri La
Jun 30th, 2003, 04:53:07 PM
Shandri turns her attention to Shanaria, to hear her explanation on what she does.

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 30th, 2003, 06:00:08 PM
Shanaria smiles, liking the fact that the attition is on her right now...

"Well I tend to do a lot of diffrent things Master... could you be a little more detailed on what you want me to discribe?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:15:25 AM
“Well you mentioned changing a persons state of mind to make them feel better… could you explain how you go about doing that, so that Shandi would be able to try it too?”

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:10:47 AM
Shanaria nods

"Well, the first thing you need to do is find out what is bothering them, what brain structure you are dealing with. Then you must get into their mind. After that, if the problem is they can't stop worrying about something, and that is only getting them stressed out, you find what section of the brain they keep their happy thoughts in, and redirect the active brain waves to be comming from the happy section, rather than what they are worried about..

If the problem is that there is too much pain in them that they can't relax, then all you have to do is find the part of their brain that regesters pain, and gently restrict the nerves right before that part... So then you can do what ever you have to, like reset bones, and they won't feel any pain... I know that with an Omwatii Brain I can easly shift the signals so that instead of getting the feeling of pain, they feel plesure... but I can only do that with Omwatii. I have only really practiced this on Humans, Omwatii, and wild life that I find injured.

I know this is kinda advanced, for most people, but I have never really had trouble doing it... All I need is about 15min in a person's mind to have a general layout for the minds of their species and in theory could do this to them... Even though I have never had need to try it on them."

Shanaria looks at Dasquian smiling...

"Is that a good enough discription?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 3rd, 2003, 02:37:13 AM
Dasquian looked to Shandri expectantly.

“Did you understand?”

Shandri La
Jul 5th, 2003, 11:47:07 AM
Nodding her head slightly, she answers Dasq's question.

"Yes Lord Dasquian, I do understand."

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 6th, 2003, 06:08:38 AM
“I think we should test this out then, I’ve been a little worried about something lately, perhaps you can help me with that.”

Dasquian smiled a bit, nodding questioningly towards both Padawans. What had been on his mind was the upbringing of his daughter Valanya, and whether or not she would be safe being brought up in the Order.

“Do you need me to lay down or anything?”

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 7th, 2003, 12:05:28 PM
Shanaria sighs slightly....

"No I don't need you lay down.... I may also wish to add that I have never done this to a force user. The minds of a force user are a lot more complexed and dangerous to navagate. I have on many occations been sent to hospital for trying to get into my father's mind. The mind of a force user trys to protect itself and that can have some rather nasty side effects..."

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:52:20 AM
“I know how to open my mind so that you will be able to see inside of it, do not worry about that.”

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 11th, 2003, 04:53:13 PM
"Alright then...." Shanaria said in a slightly worried tone

She then reaches out with the force, to tap into Dasquian's mind. She gets in with ease due to the fact Dasquian had let down his mind defences so she could. She heads to the spot where his memories are located, hoping to get a look at what is worring her master in more detail.

Shandri La
Jul 19th, 2003, 09:33:39 AM
Shandri remains silent as Shanaria goes to help Dasq relax with the Force.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 26th, 2003, 03:05:46 AM
Dasquians thoughts were concerned with Valanya, his and Xazor’s young daughter whose birth had not exactly been the most reassuring – surrounded by prophecy and darkness from the moment she had been conceived.

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 29th, 2003, 02:08:03 PM
Shanaria notices this and trys to push the worry deeper into his mind.... She then looks for dream, of how he thinks his little girl will look when she is older. When she finds the image, she forms some happy images of her with her family, as well as bringing forward happy memories that Dasq has of his daughter(if there are any) and waits to see how he reacts....

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 01:43:45 AM
Dasquian smiled and nodded, as he felt a warmth and happiness inside.

“Good!” he exclaimed, “That really is excellent.

Shandri, why don’t you try now… perhaps practice on Shanaria?”

Shandri La
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:45:09 AM
Shandri nods her head slightly, though she's unsure of herself to do something like this. Especially to a friend when she has never done it before.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:48:25 AM
“Don’t worry… if anything goes wrong, I’m here. I don’t think anything bad could come of this though, so just give it your best shot.”

Shandri La
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:50:49 AM
"Yes Lord Dasquian. All I can do is give it my best shot."

Shanaria Fabool
Sep 14th, 2003, 12:01:29 PM
Shanaria sits down and lowers her mind defences, waiting for Shandri to try and going into her mind...

Shandri La
Sep 24th, 2003, 12:16:21 PM
Shandri bites her lower lip, not sure that this is a smart idea. She crosses her legs, sitting by Shanaria, she half closes her eyes and reaches out with the Force. She goes to enter Shanaria's mind which she has difficulty doing, even though Shanaria's mind defences are down.

From there, she's not sure where to go so goes first to where she knows to go for current thoughts.

Shanaria Fabool
Sep 24th, 2003, 01:39:54 PM
Shanaria smiles and when Shandri reaches the part of her mind for current thoughts, Shanaria starts to give Shandri directions to where she will have to go from there and what to do when she gets there...

Shandri La
Oct 1st, 2003, 10:58:28 AM
Shandri gets a very faint smile on her face as she sees the directions in Shanaria's mind. She fumbles around slightly though trying to follow the directions on where she's supposed to go and what she's supposed to do.

Shanaria Fabool
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:52:02 PM
While Shandri is fumbling through her mind Shanaria goes into Shandri's mind and takes Shandri's mental hand, starting to guide it, as a teacher would guide a child's hand when they are learning to write....

The easyist way to learn is by pratice...Even if that pratice is heavily guided by somebody else.... At least thats one of the thing her grandfather tought her...

Shandri La
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:17:45 AM
Shandri after a short while with Shanaria's guiding hand makes it to the proper part of Shanaria's mind. Upon reaching that part of Shanaria's mind, she does her best to follow what she is supposed to do, but there are no results what so ever.

Shanaria Fabool
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:23:06 AM
Again Shanaria trys to guide Shandri through the actions that will get results...

Shandri La
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:23:38 AM
Shandri goes to follow the guidance of Shanaria, but she still get's no results.

Shanaria Fabool
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:27:15 AM
Shanaria trys to guide Shanaria on a diffrent approch, but still trying to get the same results

Shandri La
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:28:55 AM
Shandri after trying Shanarias new approach with no sucess withdraws from Shanaria's mind, a look of disappointment on her face.

"I'm sorry Lord Dasquian, Lady Shanaria, but I'm having no success with this."