PDA

View Full Version : Keeping watch (open)

Kueller
Jun 8th, 2003, 02:27:56 AM
Kueller had decided to occupy his time until he got a master. He would do this by monitoring people in the Bar and Grill. It helped the bartenders and waitress' because it meant if anything went wrong--a bar fight or something--Kueller would be there to stop it escalating. Also, it was a very interesting job sitting at a table watching people go about there everyday lives. It helped him get used to Coruscant. It was after all very differnt to Abergadoo-Rae. For one thing he had been here almost 30 hours and hadn't seen a patch of grass.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Jun 8th, 2003, 05:10:43 PM
Jaas walked through the doors to the B&G handing his laser pistols and long knife over to the guards and making his way to the middle of the room

He looked around for a spot to sit, he noticed a man sitting by himself at a table

the cizerack walked over to the mans table, the man looked like he was just sitting there for no reason "hello do jyou mjind jif ji jojin jyou?" he said as his tail swished behind him

DarKnight
Jun 9th, 2003, 05:18:57 AM
-Covenant walked into the cafe after having handed in his weapons at the front desk, no doubt the guards were slightly weary, if not nervous, with this 7" tall man handing over his two slug pistols and a double bladed darksaber.
But the lone knight handed them over without a fuss, today he wasn't looking for trouble, just some good food.
He sits by the window to admire the beautiful day, nursing a hot beverage he has just ordered and recieved.
He notices the Cizerack and the human sitting at the table, he can smell the Jedi trainning on him.
Covenant decides he could use the company so intead of lurking like his usual self he walks over to join the other two.-

"A Cizerack, a Human and a Khijinseleract sitting in a bar and grill. It sounded like a good joke and I'm looking for a relaxing morning so I thought this would be a good oppertunity.
Mind if I join you?"

-His greeting smile inadvertantly displayed his fangs but they were upstaged by his emerald eyes.-

Kueller
Jun 9th, 2003, 11:36:45 AM
"Please sit down, sit down. I s'pose you are both Padawans? Or I am very much mistaken." Kueller had been waiting for somebody to come over to him, instead of the other way round.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Jun 9th, 2003, 04:54:35 PM
Jaas sat down "Cjizerrracksss cant have the forrrce" He waved a service droid over "jid ljike a glassssss of vodka" He turned to Darknight "jyou want to orderrr sssome thjing?" he smiled again

DarKnight
Jun 10th, 2003, 02:06:37 AM
-Covenant also sat.-
"I'll just have another coffee, thanks."

Kueller
Jun 10th, 2003, 09:26:46 AM
"I'll have a small Abegadoo-raenian ale please."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Jun 10th, 2003, 04:56:53 PM
the droid went away and came back shortly with there orders

Jaas siped his drink slowly then he turned to darknight "what do jyou do forrr a ljivjing?"

DarKnight
Jun 11th, 2003, 01:25:31 AM
-Somewhat conscious (to say the least) that he sat opposite a Padawan in "Jedi-land", Covenant decidied to let his aligence with the Sith slide today.-
"I'm a "handyman", I do the........more DIFFICULT jobs that people don't or can't do themselves, you know?"

-Covenant noticed Jaas handing over the weapons earlier, he was aware that Jaas was more likely the bounty hunter type so between the two of them they were the majority of their little conversation group. Covenant didn't mind telling Kueller the truth about his day job, he felt the majority would keep from getting things awkward.-
"Why, what do you do?"

-He said, really knowing the answer already.-

Kueller
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:32:09 AM
Kueller noticed an akwardness about the grey-haired one. "I used to work as the apprentice at the galaxy-famous, Abergadoo-Rae library. The credits were good. But since a left there 42," he glanced at his watch, "Sorry 43 hours ago. I have been a Padawan. Masterless, though."

Jandor
Jun 11th, 2003, 10:27:52 AM
OOC: A note to those who don't know, DK is no longer a char, he's been removed reccently.

Kueller
Jun 11th, 2003, 10:29:14 AM
OOC: What's a char?

Jandor
Jun 11th, 2003, 12:41:33 PM
OOC: "char" is an abreviation for "character", sorry 'bout the mix up! :D

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Jun 11th, 2003, 03:06:02 PM
OOC: lets just say he walks out of the B&G

Jaas watched as Darknight got to his feet and walked out of the building, He turned to the Jedi "ji'm a bountjy hunterrr" He smiled "nothjing betterrr then chasssjing people down forrr monejy."

Kueller
Jun 12th, 2003, 09:22:16 AM
"So who are you looking for at the moment. A jedi should I be worried?"

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Jun 12th, 2003, 02:51:55 PM
"jim not huntjong anjyone at the moment" He chuckled and pushed a strande of his long hair out of his face

"ji ljike to come to thjis place when jim not workjing."

Kueller
Jun 13th, 2003, 09:41:16 AM
"What planet are you from?"

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Jun 13th, 2003, 01:31:18 PM
"the cjizerrrack prjide on Carrrssshouljis" He took another swig of his drink "what about jyou forrrda" he grined.

OOC: in case you dont know forrrda is the cizerack name for human.....

Kueller
Jun 13th, 2003, 01:41:49 PM
Kueller's face remained neutrel, "I was brought up on the planet of Abergadoo-Rae. You may have heard of its famous library? I was born on Bastion but my family had to flee. We were followed by the Imperials and my parents were killed."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Jun 13th, 2003, 04:42:28 PM
Jaas nodded "ssseemsss jyouve had a ssstrrrange ljife" He finished off his drink and waved a droid over "ji want a bottle of ssscotch"

the droid left and came back shortly, Jaas grabed the bottle and started to drink it from the bottle "lotsss of people have that kjind of thjing happen to them."

Kueller
Jun 14th, 2003, 01:29:26 AM
"It's the way of the Universe. Some get the best out of it and others, no matter how good they are, are just thrown away." Kueller finished his Abergadoo-Raenian ale and said, "But now, how bout we order some lunch?"