PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon Out (Darknight/Open)

Reese Vortex
Jun 7th, 2003, 07:36:05 PM
O.O.C. Thought we would open a new thread for we don't clog up the other one, ok?

I.C.

Reese walked along with Covenant trying to decide which she would prefer. A dark alley way and play helpless female until someone came along or find an illegal fight somewhere.

'Neither of which she had done before.' Reese thought to herself.

Reese looked over to her companion, a Dark Knight indeed. She grinned, winking at him.

"Let's take a walk and see if anything happens. If nothing, then we go find an illegal fight. Sound good, Covenant?" She purred, wrapping her hands around his arm.

DarKnight
Jun 8th, 2003, 03:20:06 AM
[OOC: Just so happend's I was planning on doing that myself, I guess you beat me to it!:)]

-With a broad smile.-
"Mmmmm.......Just what I wanted to hear."

-In Covenants hectic life it wasn't often he got a night off. Oh sure his "freelance" work was fun but it was like a sport; It's very entertaining to say the least but it's nothing compared to a night out on the town.-

Reese Vortex
Jun 8th, 2003, 03:54:42 PM
They walked in silence for awhile, basking in the bright moonlight that washed over them. Not many people were out in the part of the city that they were walking in, but Reese didn't think Covenant minded, frell, she didn't.

The lightsaber 'thumped' against her thigh as the walked and she looked quickly down at it to make sure it was secure. Happy it was, she looked back up to see that they had walked unknowingly into a darkened alley and had come to the end of it. Reese's white eyes glowed in the darkness as she looked over at Covenant. She opened her mouth to speak when the both of them heard movement behind them. Letting go of his arm, Reese reached for her lightsaber, igniting both ends at once as she took her fighting stance of holding the saber with one hand behind her while the other was outstretched infront of her, the power of the Force arching in her palm.

The glow of her saber ignited the alleyway and she couldn't see anyone. Reaching out with the Force, she found someone hiding and she looked over at Covenant.

"Would you like the honors?" She asked with a smirk, motioning with her head towards the full garbage dumpster next to the alley wall.

Zereth Lancer
Jun 8th, 2003, 05:26:15 PM
Zereth had been jumping rooftops when he noticed to harmless looking people walk into a dark alley He could not resist the want to kill someone and these two looked harmless enough to kill easely, He had droped from the roof and hidden himself behind a large dumpster

He heard the sound of a light saber being atcivated and figured that they knew he was in the alley, He peaked around the corner of the dumpster and saw Darknight moving toward the dumpster

He unsheathed one of his long swords and jumped out from his hiding spot hoding his sword out infront of him ready to strike if Darknight moved any closer, reached one of his hands into his cloak pulling out a blaster pistol and pointing it at Darknights chest "dont move or Ill kill you"

He looked at the woman with the light saber and then at Darknight then back to her "put that away or I'll kill him."

Gideon Kell
Jun 9th, 2003, 12:04:51 AM
A disembodied metallic voice comes from the darkness.

"The only killing that will be done is me doing you bub. Now drop your sights off of my bounty or I'll ventilate your head sumthin awful."

Then the red armored figure stepped out with a carbine pointed right at Zareth.

DarKnight
Jun 9th, 2003, 01:48:24 AM
-Covenant meerly flashes a lop-sided grin at his mugger. With lightning speed, Covenant preforms a (proffetionally executed) back-flip, his feet kicking Gideons blaster into the air before it lands in the near by dumpster.
Coming to rest with a tilted head, eyes closed, he lets out a little laugh.-
"Heh heh heh......."

-He opens his eyes to show their colour melted away, faded to pitch black, save the firey red pupils that now pierce Gideons form. Removing Rebellion from his belt slowly, like an artform, he extends the double-ended weapon out to one side before he flicks the switch. With the distinctive black blade of the darksaber extened from one end, and then the other, it's energy seems to instead draw light away from the alley much unlike it's light bringing cousins.
Rotating Rebelion to his front he holds up the blade, It's black center fading to dark purple around it's edges.

He throws a little mocking humor in Gideons direction.-

"A Jedi and a Khjinselerakt, you sure pick them well my friend."

-His eyes on the prize, he turns the direction of his voice to Reese.-
"I'll play with this one a little while, you go see what our carbine totting companion want's"

-Covenant waits to see if Gideon will make a move on the Khijinseleract Royal Knight, it would appear Zereth had got far more then what he bargined for.-

Reese Vortex
Jun 9th, 2003, 07:40:16 AM
Taking in the situation, the mugger, the bounty hunter that now appeared, Reese smirked. The night was just getting better and better! She looked at Covenant's weapon and her eyes roamed over it approvingly. The dark purple blades of her saber hummed softly, hypnotically behind her.

"I'll play with this one a little while, you go see what our carbine totting companion wants"

Reese nodded, quickly checking out the newcomer in armor. She walked towards him, the blades of her saber still ignited. As she passed Covenant, she blew him a kiss and said,

"Play nice, now."

Reese cocked her head to the right a little, a playful smile on her lips as she approached him.

"And just who might be your target, Bounty Hunter?" Reese asked, standing infront of him with an eyebrow arched.

The Vore
Jun 9th, 2003, 10:08:36 AM
From the bar the pair had left a stalker had followed, unseen and unheard but for the scratching of its feet against the stonework – masked by the sounds of the night. It watched with beady eyes, salivating, scaling stonework with so little effort. Tonight it and its counterparts had a task given by their Mistress – quite simply, to destroy.

One of the brood was above Reese, unseen as it hung from metalwork’s above. Another in the shadows near Covenant, and more still approached; a pack of vile night things, eager for death.

Without further thought one launched itself outwards, its immense arachnid form pummeling down upon Reese from above; its claws closing around the woman’s throat as its legs curled around her body in a deadly vice-grip.

DarKnight
Jun 9th, 2003, 01:24:06 PM
-With the sudden noise behind him, Covenant spun around to see Reese pinned to the ground. With a forceful kick, with the attacker distracted, his gene-modified strength losened the arachnids hold sending the creature tumbling into the wall behind him.-

"Okay.......things just got serious."

-Covenant clipped the tip of the Vore's feet with his saber as he ran up to the wall and back-fliped of of it and landed back down behind Gideon. Just turning around, Gideon was caught of-guard by Covenant as he swept his feet out from under him and preformed a round-house kick sending the surprised mugger into the Vore.
Now Covenant and Reese could fight in one direction.-

Zereth Lancer
Jun 9th, 2003, 04:47:27 PM
Zereth used the force to boost him into the air and away from Darknight and Reese, when he landed he fired a few shots at the creature that had attacked reese

He reached onto his back pulling out his Vipro Sword, he knew it would be no use against the lightsabers

Zereth realized that DArknight and Reese must be sith, he used the force to boost him onto the roof where he looked down at the batte of Darknight and the other man.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jun 9th, 2003, 07:21:39 PM
*The Vore: spider-like creatures with grotesque features making them much more... freaky. Snack had no earlier dealings with these creatures, or whatever they were, but his contact assured him they would not be a pest to him. To others, however, that was a different story.

The Sith Lord waited in the bar, hidden from all in the shadows. He had kept his signature in the Force secret and secure, and kept it that way. Once the Vore began its movement from the bar, trailing Covenant and Reese, Snack like a shadow moved, following the follower. His target was the one they called DarKnight, and the spider-thing would be the one to lead Snack to him.

Snack followed quietly behind the group, into the dark ally-way, and sat just beyond the corner out of sight. He watched the fight unfold before him, first Zereth then Gideon, then the Vore. It attacked Reese, the female, only to be pulled away by DarKnight. His target.

With his jet black cloak flowing around his form as he moved from the corner out into the ally, the Sith Lord looked like a mysterious demon, a form of dark evil on a mission. A teal blade extended from the metallic hilt held in his right hand, pointing down towards the ground as he walked with purpose. Though his saber was only a distraction.

The Force bent to Snack's will, contorting until he sent a rush of it forward, smacking hard against DarKnight's chest. Snack kept his pace as he approached, ready to complete his mission.*

DarKnight
Jun 10th, 2003, 01:56:21 AM
-Covenant was struck square in the chest by a force blast, forcing him to stumble back a few feet but the huge man refused to fall to the floor.
He could smell Sith on the newcomer.-

"Hey! What was that for!"

Gideon Kell
Jun 10th, 2003, 02:42:55 AM
((OOC: DarKnight, i dunno if ya noticed but ya keep refferin ta me as the mugger...that isn't me bub.))

I.C

The man in the red Mandalorian armor stood relaxed. His metallic voice sounding off.

< It certainly isn't you beautiful. >

And he brought the carbine up at the same time the spider-like creature drooped on the female. Gideon placed a couple shots into it and started moving sideways. Keeping the barrel of the carbine facing the target.

DarKnight
Jun 10th, 2003, 02:56:23 AM
[OOC: Oops! I got a little mixed up there, meant to say "Zereth" intead of "Gideon", Oops! Sorry!.]

-Covenant was paying more attention to the ones closer to him, Zereth and the spider, but the bounty hunter's words gave him cause for concern.
While exchanging a flurry of gene-enhanced blows with the arachnid he yelled over to Gideon.-
"I guess your after me then?"

-The spar of blows takes a pause as a forceful kick from the super-soldier knocks the arachnid against the wall and slumped to the floor.
Thrusting his saber into the creature he was aware he knew nothing of this species anatomy, knowing his luck he probably did little damage to the creature.
Although it seemed to be severly wounded it would no doubt get up for more, albeit slightly impaired with it's serious injury to the abdomen.-

Reese Vortex
Jun 10th, 2003, 07:50:09 AM
Reese winked at the bounty hunter before being attacked by one of the creatures. She let out a few un-lady like curses as the creature was shot off of her. Who had shot it, she did not know, but she mentally thanked each man there in the alley who had a gun.

Slowly standing up, she reached up to touch her throat, wincing when she found traces of blood. That 'thing' must have cut her a little when it grabbed her. Reese called her saber to her, igniting it again as she went to Covenant's side, watching as the creature slowly got up for more.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jun 10th, 2003, 10:49:53 AM
"Hey! What was that for!"

*Snack didn't even smirk. He kept silent, still pursuing his prey. The man, although stumbling back, kept his balance after the Force shove, and continued on his own agenda throwing a few punches at the Vore. He feared Snack.

Yes... good... but he is weak.

It's my mission, so shut up.

As you wish...

This was going to be too easy, though the ally-way was getting too crowded. He needed to isolate DarKnight, to get him away from this free-for-all. Raising his left hand to shoulder height, Snack let out a more powerful Force push, this time connecting and knocking DarKnight off the Vore. Covenant flew through the air a few feet before his back hit the ground. He proceed to slide across the ground for a few more feet before friction caused his stopping.

Now, the Dark Sith Lord smirked. Snack jumped and landed at the feet of DarKnight. Without so much as a word, Snack lowered the tip of his teal colored lightsaber so that it hung a few millimeters from Covenant's abdomen. Mission accomplished.*

Gideon Kell
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:22:34 AM
tossing a small ball bearing sized object between the two force users, it burst into a strobe flash temporarily blinding the two. His wrist mounted cable shot out and wrapped around Snack's legs and he pulled them out from under him.

< As I've said earlier....no one touches my bounty bub, that includes YOU >

the cable snapped back into it's holding and he set his carbine on stun and fired a couple shots at the prone force users.

The Vore
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:25:59 AM
:: a ball of energy explodes as it strikes Gideon Kell, and 3 more of the spidery creatures enter the fray ::

DarKnight
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:37:10 PM
-The dazed warrior souts out.-
"Uhg!!...Okay, I guess everyone's picking on me today!!!............Right! listen up!........You!, Sith! why are you after me? Do you not respect the code of non-violence between Sith?
At the very least perhaps we should co-operate to throw of the bounty hunter and the arachnids and THEN we can straiten this out,.....AGREED!!??!?"

-Covenants eyes melted over to their combatative mode, the colour fading to pitch black, the red pupils sweeping the area to see if snack was about, to see if he may have complied to the request.
Covenant was understanding of the spider's natural violence but he was baffled as to why there was a bounty hunter after him, or why this Sith was breaking the Sith code to hunt him for no apparent reason.-

Zereth Lancer
Jun 10th, 2003, 04:15:31 PM
Zereth pulled his sniper rifle off his back where he had slung it, He aimed carefully at the incomeing creatures and pulled the trigger

one of the cretures got shot through what Zereth thought was the chest, then he turned his rifle at the Gideon and shot his gun out of his hand

Zereth grined and fired a few more shots at the creatures.

Gideon Kell
Jun 10th, 2003, 05:38:07 PM
With a "spang!" his carbine is is in half on the pavement. Looking up to see Zareth with a long rifle, Gideon bends slightly at the waist, his eyes on Zareth as a small targeting recticle on his visor locks onto the roof edge he's looking over. The Rocket on his backpack launches and the wall right below Zareth explodes with a bang. The force of the blast knocking Zareth on his back.

He loads another one and faces the "spider like" creatures coming. He launches the second one right between two of them causing hella damage and taking two of them out. He brings up his wrist and fires the wrist mounted laser repeatedly as he goes for a better angle to change plans. He fires his cable from his other wrist gauntlet and catches The beautiful woman around the waist, he pulls back and she slides towards him just in time as a Vore dropped right where she was sitting up. As she slows in front of him. he kneels down near her and loads another rocket in his pack.

< are you ok beautiful? That was a little too close for comfort wasn't it? >

He fired his wrist laser bullseyeing another Vore descending the wall.

< Nice company you keep miss. >

He said to the woman beside him as he defended their position.

Reese Vortex
Jun 10th, 2003, 06:56:00 PM
Grinning, Reese looked up at the bounty hunter and patted the side of his helmet with her palm.

"I like a hint of danger now and then, just like you, Bounty Hunter. Am I right?"

Reese stood up, her saber clutched in her hands as another creature came at the two of them. With a yell, she brought her saber up, stepping infront of the Bounty Hunter as one of those arachnids charged them. She struck it half, smiling in satisfaction as it fell to the ground. She turned back to look at the Bounty Hunter over her shoulder, smiling wickedly at him.

"That was saving for me. We're even now, don't you think, Handsome?"

imported_Arriana Rezner
Jun 11th, 2003, 02:11:54 AM
In the Vore’s wake Snack had come first, and not far behind him another followed. In a black bodysuit, with a twin-bladed red saber in hand, the Sith Warrior stood behind Gideon, looking towards Reese. Quietly she laughed to herself as she glanced a moment at Snack then back at the two in front of her.

“Why are you hurting our poor little pets?”

Arriana flicked the saber up into a two-handed hold, feigning a pout which soon became a wicked grin as she moved towards Gideon. Within a second she was lashing out at him, scoring the sabers tip out against the body of his body.

Stalker
Jun 11th, 2003, 03:44:47 AM
-The hulking metalloid, over 8 feet tall, followed the noise and stood at the turn off into the alleyway. His multi-frequential passive optical scanners, glowing firey crimson, swept the darkened byway.
His electronically fitered voice echoed off of the brick work.-
"Lieutenant Covenant, I' have come for you."

-The breeze picked up his black cloak, fluttering in the airflow; It revealed the organic metal of the bio-armour beneath, it's sheen reflecting the mellow street lights.-
"I am Staker, I have come to destroy you."

DarKnight
Jun 11th, 2003, 03:47:23 AM
-Covenant caught but one glance of the steel gargoyle before, with a look of terror on his face, he yelled to the others.-
"NOOOOO!!!, it's a stalker strain!
Any body who wishes to stay alive should run away, NOW!!! That thing is A MONSTER!!!!!!!"

Stalker
Jun 11th, 2003, 03:57:28 AM
-The machine strolled slowly through the alley, he grabbed both Arriana and Gideon, from behind, by the neck and lifted them to match head heights, their legs dangling so 2 or 3 feet above the ground.-
"My concern is not with you, I want only the Khijnseleract."

-The words which emanated behind his metal jaws seemed almost cold but they were simply the harsh words of a machine.
Like ragdoll's, the machine flung the two to the sides, they slamed into the opposite walls of the ally, both stumbled, a little dazed, before rising to their feet and regaining their posture.
As he advanced, the Vore didn't understand what this was, they parted to avoid the machine, to observe at a distance before trying anything.
When he got to Reese she swung her lightsaber at him, with all her might, but it was to be in vain. The machines cutting edge motor-actuators working in fine unison with advanced positronic reflex matrixies, it dodged Reese'es attack and struck her with a sweep of a back-hand. Reese was flung with the machine's strength, she struck the wall to, landing with a dull thud.
He turns mommentarily to the arachnids, who instinctley respect the purpose of a predator.-
"Your compliance is appreciated, you will be spared..."

-His sences now turn to the ambushed covenant, even the height of the Khijnseleract was dwarfed by the silver dragon.-
"Lieutenant Covenant, you know why I am here, you know what I must do....."

Reese Vortex
Jun 11th, 2003, 07:47:39 AM
Groaning, Reese brought a hand up to her head, hoping to stop the tremendous throbbing going on in there. She opened her eyes, staring in wonderment at the humongous being closing in on Covenant. A 'Stalker' is what he had called it. She had heard of them while training as a Jedi. They were none to be messed with.

Reese's attention was drawn back to the Bounty Hunter who had flown across the street with the female Sith. The two of them were slowly getting up and she breathed a sigh of relief. Grabbing her lightsaber, she stood.

'Covenant.' She reached for him mentally. 'Tell me how to help you.'

Reese looked back to see the Bounty Hunter coming back and smiled in appreciation of his strength.

DarKnight
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:04:38 AM
-With a look of desperation on his face Covenant was caught between a rock and a hard place.
He projected his thoughts to not only Reese but to everybody, If they were going to survive they would have to work together.-

{thinking, not talking}
"Right, listen up. DON'T use force powers, the Stalker will only respond with "purge" rounds, they're poisoned with Ysalimari blood. He'll dodge blaster fire no problem and slugs do little to him.
Bounty Hunter!, If you've got anythying explosive then bring them down on his head WITHOUT MERCY, It won't stop him but I'll buy us a little time.
I'll flip over him so we'll all end up behind him.
Listen up all saber user's!, when the explosives go off, the machine will be stunned, that is when we ALL need to synchronise saber blows to the back of his head, shouldn't stop him but It should daze him for a few hours.
If this works, after the machine goes down, we all need to get as far from here as possible, as quickly as possible, UNDERSTOOD!
If anybody get's a better idea then go ahead, this machine doesn't respond to attacks till after they've been preformed so improvisation is our greatest asset.
We'll go on the bounty hunters charges, preferably sooner then later."

-Covenant was desperatly landing blows with his darksaber blade on the gargantuan but only served to irritate the machine, they were desperate distractions for everyone to get into position.
If this didn't work then they'd all be toast, especialy the force users.-

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:33:01 AM
OOC- if I even see one more OOC post to this thread it is getting closed until the matter is resolved. You -ALL- know better then that.

the situation as been notified to the staff, Charley inparticular so this posting is unneccesary. The OOC topics have been split and moved to the OOC forum if you wanted to continue this discussion

Charley
Jun 11th, 2003, 10:24:54 AM
Thread Closed.