PDA

View Full Version : A Councillors Absence

Estelle Russard
Jun 7th, 2003, 06:42:50 PM
Estelle bowed before her fellow Members of the GJO Council.

"I wish to advise you that I have been charged by Master Elessar (http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29305)to find what information I can on the disappearance of Master ReaperFett.

I have discovered through um..investigations..that on his way to Corellia during R & R from his New Republic duties, Fett made an unscheduled stop on Vorzyd.

I plan to follow this lead, leaving for that planet in the morning. I will keep in close communiation with the Council to keep you informed of my progress.

Do I have the approval of the Council to leave on such short notice?"

Estelle felt pretty sure it would be ok, but thought it best to check first. Her training schedule with her padawans was fairly clear for the next little while and so there was nothing that could not wait until her return.

ooc: I actually started the Search thread already, because I was inspired and wanted to get it going. But it can be timed that it was after this thread :)

<a href="http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=535851#post535851"> A Jedi Waltz

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2003, 07:28:48 AM
“I see no problem with this.”

Perhaps Estelle’s finding would answer long dormant questions and queries. Dasquian had never met, only read of, Master Fett but would have felt more at ease concerning his disappearance if an investigation was set onto it.

Good luck.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 8th, 2003, 10:07:55 AM
Ah, Master Elessar was making his presence known a lot lately around these halls. Interesting ... She thought to herself.

"Neither do I. Perhaps finally we can learn what happened to Master Fett. I wish you luck and may the Force be with you always in this difficult journey."

Figrin D'an
Jun 8th, 2003, 02:25:54 PM
"May the Force be with you on your journey, Master Russard. Contact us if you should require any assistance."