PDA

View Full Version : Looking for membership

Ace McCloud
Jun 7th, 2003, 12:59:45 PM
OOC:

I know most joining sessions and what not are done RP wise but I'm on vacation with a laptop and thats not the most appealing thing to me right now o_O.

Also I know that most jedi's are adopted as small childs and I obvisioly dont want to have to RP a child right now. So I was thinking rather than just now being taken in, that I would have been taken in in the past as a child on Yavin 4. My characters name is Ace McCloud and is about 19 or so. He was found by himself in the forests and ruins of Yavin 4. Whomever found him recognized his exceptional ability with the force. Although he could not control it as he was not trained and very young, he seemed to be able to use it to some ability.

A very very rough story but if someone would like to accept me we could work on it or something. If no one replies...I'll PM someone.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2003, 07:40:42 AM
OOC:

You could use that story if you want - but you aren't limited to having to join as a child. You can join as being 19 years old, as you said your character is, if you want - or we can try and work some sort of backstory out with one of the Masters here for the Yavin 4 story.

:)

Ace McCloud
Jun 8th, 2003, 11:57:15 AM
Dunno, well see. I PMed a master and if he accepts ill go with what i have, but if not i might just walk in with bags in hand...

Ace McCloud
Jun 8th, 2003, 10:06:23 PM
OOC: Well I think I'm just gonna go with the story that i was brought in as a child, its much better and more advantages. A jedi thats trained all his life is much better than a brand new one =P So if someone wants to help me out...thatd be great.

I already PMed Figrin as our characters are similar but I dont know if hell accept or not.

Ace McCloud
Jun 9th, 2003, 09:12:02 PM
k decided to go with a different character type, will rp it on another thread =P