PDA

View Full Version : Day of Learning (Open to a Teacher)

Telexia Xio
Jun 7th, 2003, 12:11:38 PM
Telexia was at the training grounds bright and early this day. She had been with the Order now for only a short time. But today, she's going to learn to feel the Force. Well that is her goal since she doesn't have anyone to teach her right now. Nor has she gone to approach anyone about teaching her.

Her main focus since arriving here was to keep her mind from driving her crazy with the visions that she gets. To her, that is no small feat. Upon reaching the Academy today, she starts her day by doing some stretches as she talks to herself about the proper way of doing the various stretches. When she's done that, she continues with the stretches, but talks aloud of what she has learned of the Jedi and the Force.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2003, 07:46:53 AM
Another figure was in the training grounds, meditating in the stillness. His thoughts were drawn away to the spoken words of another, however, and he opened his eyes to see a Padawan limbering up for the day’s workout. The Knight got to his feet and approached, bowing his head in greeting.

“Good day.”

Telexia Xio
Jun 9th, 2003, 11:37:43 AM
Telexia nods her head in responce to Dasquian. She hasn't seen this person yet.

"Names Telexia Xio. My friends just call me Telexia though."

Telexia introduces herself as she continues to do some stretches.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:29:37 AM
“A pleasure, Telexia. I am Dasquian Belargic… Jedi Knight.”

He smiled thinly.

“Were you looking to do some training today?”

Telexia Xio
Jun 13th, 2003, 12:39:41 PM
"Pleased to meet you.

And yes, I was hoping to do a bit of training today, though I have no one to train me. I'm still learning what there is to learn about the Force and Jedi as well seeing as how I didn't find out about the Jedi until the day I joined."

Telexia gets a bit of a questioning look on her face when she speaks next.

"Would you mind helping me get started on my training?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 16th, 2003, 04:55:21 AM
“Not at all.”

Dasquian folded his arms behind him, and canted his head inquisitively.

“What would you like to learn about first? The nature of the Jedi and the Force, and its practical applications?”

Telexia Xio
Jun 17th, 2003, 12:09:01 PM
Telexia smiles slightly.

"That sounds like a good place to start."