PDA

View Full Version : Ah Great -_-.

Makoto Neo
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:49:11 PM
Today has been the greatest freaking day of my life, sarcasm intended. I'm in pain, my truck is totaled to hell and back. That's right, totalled to hell and back. I was side-swiped by a Ford Taurus, totally keeling the back end of my truck.. then, if not to end the sentence, I was then smacked in the front by a Chevy Avalanche.

Neither is my fault, thank God, but it's going to be one helluva week so I may be off and on depending on how much pain I'm in and weither not I'm filling out papers.

Ciao. :|

Ashley Illeus
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:51:59 PM
:eek

Thanks goodness that you're okay Mako!

Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon and all the paper work will be worth it.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:59:44 PM
Ouch dude, ouch! Hope you get better and get yourself and your truck fixed.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:01:44 PM
Welcome to the "life sucks right now" club.

:(

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:00:17 PM
I hope youre alright and that their insurances take care of everything for ya!

Take it easy!

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:04:22 PM
Car wrecks suck, but at least you get the satisfaction that you have damaged two of the ugliest cars on thr road! Go Makato!

But, in all honesty, if you're able to walk around and not have anythign broken, you did pretty well. I remember my car wreck, I wasn't cleared to work again for eight months.

And I really, really hope your insurance will be better than mine was. Good luck, man, I know how much these things bite.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:26:03 PM
omg! Take care of yourself Makoto!! *sends virtual hugs and getwellsoon card* I hope everything gets straightened out, and that you're not hurt too badly. :|

Garen Selore
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:32:01 PM
I know how you feal Makoto... You get well soon...

Makoto Neo
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:49:23 PM
Thanks for the conern guys, appreciate it very much. I wont know if the Insurance company will cover the damage until monday. But, good news is, I've only got a massive amount of bruises, a few cuts, and a jammed finger from it. The two drivers of the other vehicles are okay as well, minus their cars.

I'm walking around with one of my blade canes, finally found a use for the darn things. Heh.

Anyway.. I'm chilling for awhile now... Since there's no paperwork till Monday... Yay

:|