PDA

View Full Version : A slight run in (Adriana)

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:17:08 PM
*Natia had spent all night walking the streets of Coruscant. She had alot of things that she had to think about. One of which was her adopted family. They are wonderful ppl who care about her.

She was dressed in her normal blue dress, with a darker blue cloak. The hood was pulled up so to frame her face. Her black hair was loose, and the one white lock was clearly visible. In one hand is a walking stick and perched on top of the walking stick is her snowy owl, Poledra*

Yes Poledra, you are staying here for awhile. I have to make peace with all of my family. And then, we may be able to go and see more of the galaxy.

*Natia is looking up at Poledra as she turns a corner and bumps into a person who is also out for a walk*

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 7th, 2003, 10:35:38 AM
Adriana looks up, awaken from the daze she was in.

"Oh, that's okay."

She flashes a slight smile before returning on her way. She takes a couple steps and does a quick turn around.

"Uhh...,Do..."

Adriana starts to ask, but loses her nerve.

"Nevermind..."

Adriana walks off, trying to hide her embarrassment. "I know, I know her from somewhere." She thinks to herself. Adriana takes one last look back before continuing on her walk towards the cantina.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 7th, 2003, 11:11:38 AM
*Natia watches Adriana walk off. A memory from her home pops up. She knows this girl. The only one was nice to her*

Adriana?? Is that you??

*Natia hurries up to catch up with Adriana. Her mannerisms are familiar and if she isn't Adriana, then she at least knows her*

Adriana Nakita??

Adriana Nakita
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:22:05 PM
Adriana stops, dead in her tracks. She slowly turns around, eyeing the young woman.

"Yes, I am Adriana. "

Adriana studies the woman, suddenly memories of her childhood flood back and the light goes on in Adriana's head.

"Oh my... Natia!? Is that you?"

Adriana begins to get excited and does really know what to do, she wants to hug Natia but with all the time she's been gone, she doesn't know if that would be apporiate.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 8th, 2003, 10:55:25 AM
Yes Adriana, it's me, Natia Lerf, though I'm no longer a Lerf. I've been adopted into a new family.

*Natia doesn't care about how much time has passed since she last saw her friend. She doesn't care that it's been ten years. She just gives Adriana a hug since she can tell that Adriana is wanting to do the same*

I've missed you so much since I left home at the age of 4. I've also changed alot.

*Natia motions up to her hair which is black with a white stripe in it when it used to be blonde*

It has been so long. I'm sorry that I didn't come home to see you. You must think me a lousy friend for just up and going despite the way that I was treated by my Father. I know this is not known back home, but I killed him. I killed my Father when he went to beat me one day.

*Natia doesn't add though that she enjoyed killing him*

Adriana Nakita
Jun 8th, 2003, 07:34:17 PM
Adriana nods, a solemn look on her face.

"I had my suspicions, even though I kept them to myself."

Adriana had been close to Natia's family, considering she worked for them, her and Natia have something in commen, abusive fathers. Despite the age difference, this connection brought the two young women together.

"I can see you have changed, I like the hair by the way, very... very..."

Adriana stumbles for a good word describing the change...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 9th, 2003, 07:42:10 AM
Different.

I am so happy to see you. It has been so long and, well, it's nice to see you again.

*Natia hugs Adriana again, having a hard time expressing her happiness to her*

Adriana Nakita
Jun 9th, 2003, 12:52:37 PM
"Yes, but not bad different."

Adriana adds quickly. Adriana returns the hug and looks at Natia. It certianly has been a long time, Adriana thinks to herself.

"How long have you been here?"

Adriana inquires with a smile.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 10th, 2003, 07:56:46 AM
I first showed up on Coruscant about 6 years ago when I got adopted after I joined the GJO. Then 5 years ago I left and I have recently shown up here again. I'm trying to amends with my family here. Adopted family who has been so kind to me, but I treated wrong.

*Natia hangs her head for a moment before looking up again*

But enough about me, what about you? What have you been up to since we last saw each other?

Adriana Nakita
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:04:15 PM
Adriana watches Natia as she talkes.

"I'm sorry to here that, I'm sure they will take you back. There has really been nothing up with me, I have been traveling a lot, ever since I left your family, after everything happened."

Adriana doesn't wish to reveal her true business to Natia quite yet, she wants to make sure Natia will be understanding about it before she exposes it.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:08:37 PM
I'm hoping that they will. My Grandfather who I met just recently has excepted me into the family, so I'm sure my Mother will...........I hope.

*Natia looks at Adriana and can tell that she's keeping something secret, but she respects her friend so she doesn't go to pry right now*

When a person looses a home, they travel. I have, and I will be again.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:15:54 PM
Adriana nods.

"When and where will you be traveling to?"

Adriana is greatly interested in traveling, since it's yet another thing Natia and herself have in common.

"Would you like to go somewhere more pleasant to talk?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:18:46 PM
I don't know when I'll be travelling next, or where. Just that I will be. And besides, Pol here will start bugging me if I don't travel.

I know of a few nice places which are around that we could go to to talk. That is if you want me to pick a place.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 10th, 2003, 02:01:19 PM
Adriana looks to the beautiful owl in awe. Such a georgous creature, she thought to herself.

"Very beautiful bird. Well when you know about traveling, let me know. So, let's go find some quite place to talk. We can catch up."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 11th, 2003, 07:56:49 AM
Sounds good to me. And I'm happy that you like Poledra. She keeps me company when I get lonely and in exchange, I keep her safe.

*Natia starts walking again, knowing several spots here that are perfect for two old friends to talk and catch up on things*

Adriana Nakita
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:23:09 AM
"Sounds like a fair trade."

Adriana jogs a bit to catch up into step with Natia.

"Where did you have in mind?"

Adriana looks at her friend with a smile, a lot has changed, she thinks to herself.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 11th, 2003, 11:15:22 AM
I was thinking of a park a short way from here. And it is a fair trade.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 11th, 2003, 02:37:11 PM
"The park sounds nice. Well since I don't know my way about these parts, could you lead the way."

Adriana asked as she stood up and streched a bit.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:36:46 PM
So Adriana, where abouts have you travelled over the years??

Adriana Nakita
Jun 12th, 2003, 05:16:12 AM
Adriana looks to Natia as they talk.

"I have traveled a lot of places. Here, obvisiously, Naboo, Tatooine, I've even had to go to places such as Hoth, so I have been a lot of places. What about you, where have you traveled?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 12th, 2003, 07:51:25 AM
I've been to too many places for me to name them all, but a few of them are Nar Shadda, Naboo, here, Arcan IV, Corellia, Omwat. I've seen a fair bit of the galaxy in few years of travelling. And boy did I have fun with it.

*Natia smiles as she walks down the street with Adriana*

Adriana Nakita
Jun 12th, 2003, 08:02:12 AM
"That sounds like fun, I love to travel, I'm happy my work requires it."

Adriana speaks without thinking, after she realizes that she has said she sighs and hopes that she won't have to go into what she does with Natia.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 12th, 2003, 08:10:46 AM
So what's your work??

*Natia is curious about Adriana's work, and thinks that this may be what she's hiding*

Adriana Nakita
Jun 12th, 2003, 08:16:13 AM
Adriana sighs a bit, with her own stupidity. She finally tells Natia, reluctently.

"I am an informist. I travel all over the galaxy finding information for whoever wants to know it."

Adriana sighs again, hoping Natia won't think any less of her, considering informists have a very bad reputation.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 12th, 2003, 08:20:04 AM
*Natia shrugs, not worrying about Adriana's job*

Well, I hope you enjoy your work. If you do, that's what matters. Bunny, my older sister, works as a Bounty Hunter/Hired Gun/Mercenary/Pirate. I myself, I've been a Dark Jedi. So don't worry, I won't think any less of you for your chosen line of work.

*Natia continues to smile, hoping to have relieved Adriana's fear of her thinking less of her now. She couldn't think less of Adriana unless she went to hurt her new family*

Adriana Nakita
Jun 12th, 2003, 03:42:14 PM
Adriana looks at Natia with shock, her mouthly falling slightly open. Everyone she was telling recently have been taking it very well.

"Wow, I'm glad you take it so well. Most people don't treat me the same after they find out, except for my employers, who are just happy I find them out what they need to know."

Adriana smiles with satisfaction, happy her childhood friends accepts her for who she has become.

"So you are working with the force now? Very interesting, is it hard?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 13th, 2003, 07:40:31 AM
Yeah, I'm working with the Force now. And yeah, it can be hard. It's not the easiest for me right now because of the fact that I don't know where to go.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 13th, 2003, 07:55:53 AM
"You don't know where to go? What do you mean by that?"

Adriana is very intrigued by Jedi's and the force, she knows only a little about it, only what she has picked up on her travels.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 13th, 2003, 12:24:38 PM
Just as I said. I don't know where to go in life. I'm trying to find out who I am and where I'm ment to be.

I'm neither Dark Jedi or Jedi right now. I'm not even Sith.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 13th, 2003, 02:42:41 PM
"Oh, wow, I'm neither of those either. Do you have to pick? I mean, do you have to pick right now?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 14th, 2003, 05:01:00 PM
I will need to pick. And for me, alot rests upon my decision, though I already know where I shall go. I'm going to follow my Mother and my Grandfather and be a Jedi. I just need to have at least a bit of patience though, and I have to let alot of things go first.

I just hope that being a Jedi will work out. What with my past and all.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 15th, 2003, 10:54:53 AM
Adriana nods, fulling understand what Natia is talking about.

"Well, I am sure you will make it work. You're strong like that."

Adriana smiles to her friend.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 15th, 2003, 01:42:26 PM
I wasn't strong enough when I was nine, I don't know if I'm strong enough now. To much of my past is Dark. I just hope I can find the strength to fight it now.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 15th, 2003, 01:57:29 PM
Adriana looks to her friend, wrapping her arm around her.

"Natia, I know you can do it. You have overcome so much, I know you can overcome your past."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 15th, 2003, 02:02:53 PM
I'm happy one of us is so sure about it, because I know I'm not sure. Though probably with help from friends and family, I may be able to. I've come so close at times though, but I've never made it.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 15th, 2003, 07:08:20 PM
Adriana tightens arm around Natia's shoulder.

"I'm sure you will this time."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 16th, 2003, 11:05:58 AM
I hope so. I really hope so. But this time I have more ppl who are here to help me then I did before, so it just may be easier.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 16th, 2003, 11:31:24 AM
Adriana smiles.

"If you let me, I'll definately be here for you."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 16th, 2003, 11:39:05 AM
I wouldn't have it any other way Adriana. You're a good friend of mine, and with friends and family, we can overcome anything.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 16th, 2003, 12:09:40 PM
Adriana nods.

"Isn't that the truth?"

Adriana starts to think about her family and friends, happy to be back with Natia.

"So, enough about that, unless you want to continue on with it."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 17th, 2003, 08:23:40 AM
*Natia turns a corner and stops, a smile on her face*

**Poledra spreads her wings and flys off towards the park that is in sight**

There's the park I was telling you about. It's a nice place to come and relax. And Pol really likes this park.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 17th, 2003, 01:16:03 PM
"Good."

She looks up at Poledra at a smile.

"How long have you had Poledra now?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:03:17 AM
Pol's been with me for about half a year now. I doubt she will leave because she's to lazy to hunt for her own food. And I wouldn't ever trade her for any other animal. She keeps me company, I keep her safe. That's a very reasonable trade in my eyes.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 18th, 2003, 09:44:43 AM
Adriana nods.

"I would say so."

She watches the great bird fly, then looks back to her friend.

"It must to have a friend who is always there."

Adriana looks sad for a moment, but shakes the feeling away.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 18th, 2003, 11:30:24 AM
It is nice.

*Natia looks at Adriana*

Adriana, I'm here. If you ever need anything, just ask and I'll either get it for you, or I'll do what needs to be done. You're my friend, and I look after my friends.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 19th, 2003, 05:38:45 AM
Adriana smiles at her friend.

"Thanks, the same for me. If you ever need me I'm here for you."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 19th, 2003, 12:02:47 PM
*Natia smiles slightly*

That's what friends are for.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 19th, 2003, 01:59:23 PM
Adriana nods, and finds a nice patch of grass to sit on, under a tree. She looks up at Natia, wondering if she is going to join her. She motions her arm out, to the left of her, offering a seat.

"This park is nice."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2003, 08:09:50 AM
*Natia carefully sits down beside Adriana on the grass, with the aid of her walking stick*

I've taken a bit of a liking to coming to this park over the last little while. It gives me a slight bit of time where I don't have to worry about anything, and I can on occasion pretend that I'm just a normal teenager.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 24th, 2003, 10:05:59 AM
Adriana smiles sadly at her friend. "A break from life is nice, not thinking about anything just you and nature. Very calming, very serene..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2003, 11:07:54 AM
Yes, it is very calming and serene. There's been times when I've sat out here for days, ignoring what's going on around me just so I can have a bit of peace.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 24th, 2003, 01:07:55 PM
"That sounds very nice.[/i]

"I nkow the feeling, it's nice to just take a break from things, from life."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2003, 04:19:09 PM
*Natia glances up, thinking that she saw a group of about 3 or 4 ppl lurking around in the shadows a short distance away. She shakes her head slightly before turning her attention fully back to Adriana, though she does on occasion glance to where she thought she saw the small group of ppl*

Well, like I've said, this is where I take my break from life.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 25th, 2003, 05:01:02 AM
Adriana nods. She notices Natia glancing off, and raises an eyebrow.

"Is everything okay? Do you see something?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 25th, 2003, 08:32:46 AM
Everythings fine. I thought I saw some movement, but I didn't.

**Poledra spreads her wings and leaps into the air again and flys off a good distance to do a bit of hunting**

So Adriana, what sort of business brings you here??

Adriana Nakita
Jun 25th, 2003, 11:18:55 AM
Adriana nods to Natia.

"Let's hope it was nothing."

She looks up at Poledra for a moment then back to Natia.

"Well right now I'm just looking for work, I'm not on a job right now."

Thug
Jun 25th, 2003, 03:27:49 PM
Hiding in the shadows not far away, 3 thugs watch the two girls. Getting the urge to cause a bit of trouble the move as close as they can with out being seen.

Thug1 Pulls out a blaster rifle, and aims it at Natia's shoulder.

Thug2 pulls out a blaster pistol, and aims it at Adriana's butt.

Thug3 goes to walk past as if her is just a nother person out for a walk, but as he reaches Natia he grabs the Walking stick and starts to run..

Just as Thug3 grabs the stick The other two thugs Fire one shot from their blasters at the mentioned targets above.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 26th, 2003, 05:22:19 AM
Adriana heard some rustling and looked around. She notices the thugs and starts to panic, when Thug3 steals Natia's walking stick, Adriana lunges over, out of her seat and falls to the ground, just barely grabbing the end of the walking stick. As the blaster is fired, the shots fly over Adriana's head instead of hitting the aimed target. She yanked on the stick, trying to loosen the grip of Thug 3.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 26th, 2003, 08:42:43 AM
*Natia mutters a few unladylike words under her breath as the Thugs lower their blasters at her and Adriana, and mutters some more when a third Thug grabs her walking stick. When that happens, she immediatly goes into a roll thereby causing the shot that was aimed at her shoulder to shoot past her harmlessly.

Three Thugs, two girls, one who is going to have a hard time right now.

She then reaches out with the Force to grab Thug1's blaster rifle and pull it, rather hard, out of his grip*

Thug
Jun 26th, 2003, 01:51:39 PM
Thug1 Keep a grip on his blaster rifle, but gets pulled flat on to his face.

Thug2 fires a shot at Adriana's arm that is holding on to the walking stick

Thug3 kicks at Adriana's hands to get her to let go.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 27th, 2003, 06:08:21 AM
Adriana took the kick, continuing to hold on to the walking stick, as the shot was fired, it blasted past Adriana's arm and hit the ground next to her. Adriana then tried something else, instead of pulling on the stick, she pushed it towards the Thug, trying to make him lose his balance and topple over. "Take that, blastard!" Adriana mutters and she jumps to her feet, she then whirled around towards the Thug shooting at her. With a smirk she pulled her fists in close, as in preparing to box. She then raised her left leg and swiftly kicked the blaster from the Thug's hand. She smirked again, beckoning him to try fight her hand to hand.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2003, 08:09:57 AM
*Natia feels rather useless right now since she's not really able to stand up and participate fully in this fight. Still using the Force, she keeps her grip on the blaster rifle that is in Thug1's hand and yanks even harder then before with the Force*

Thug
Jun 27th, 2003, 11:53:16 AM
Thug3 stumbles a little, but keeps hold of the walking stick. After Adriana lets go of the walking stick to spin around, Thug3 starts to sprint off with the walking stick.

Thug1 gets the rifle pulled from his hands...

Thug2 Moves his blaster out of the way of the kick, steps back and fires another shot at Adriana Chest.

Adriana Nakita
Jun 28th, 2003, 10:26:19 AM
Adriana frowned as her kick failed and immeditaly fell to her back, avoiding the shot to the chest. After the shot was fired she jumped up and kicked at the Thug's face, intending to break his jaw.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 28th, 2003, 11:34:44 AM
*Natia holds the blaster rifle in her hands, thankful that she can now be useful and takes aim at Thug3's back, and fires*

Thug
Jul 3rd, 2003, 11:19:46 PM
Thug3 dives around the corner and the blaster bolt only skims his hair.

Thug2 grabs Adriana's foot and lifts it up and forward.

Thug1 draw a throwing knife and throws it at Natia's back.

Adriana Nakita
Jul 4th, 2003, 09:53:17 AM
Having her foot pushed backward, made Adriana do a backflip. She fell to the ground and stayed there, looking up at the thug. She shook the damage off, and jumped up. She took her right fist and slung it at the Thug's jaw, making it her second time in trying to break the Thug's jaw.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 4th, 2003, 12:53:45 PM
*Natia's danger sense goes off after she misses the Thug as he ducked behind a corner. She goes into a roll, but the knife hits her in the shoulder, causing her to gasp out in pain*

Thug
Jul 7th, 2003, 11:22:15 PM
Thug3 runs off into a turbolift ...and is gone with natia's walking stick.

Thug2 ducks the punch from Adriana

Then thug1 and thug2 turn and run off into the the streets packed with people.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 9th, 2003, 10:06:21 AM
*Natia swears slightly for a moment or so as all three thugs disappear. She's got a knife in her shoulder, her walking stick is gone, and she's on the ground, unable to get up without help right now. And to make matters worse right now, it starts to rain*

Well, at least we are still alive.

*Natia reaches over and pulls the knife out of her shoulder, then quickly tears a piece of her dress off and quickly puts it up to her cut and holds it there*

Adriana Nakita
Aug 1st, 2003, 12:17:53 PM
Adriana yelled some very unrepeatable curses towards the Thugs as they ran off like cowards.

"Cowards..."

Adriana mumbled as she goes over to Natia and held out her hand, if she needed any help.

"Yes, atleast we are still alive.."

Adriana looked to her friend.

"Are you okay? I can go get some help..."

She offered really unsure of what Natia would want done.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 4th, 2003, 01:36:21 PM
*Natia smiles at Adriana's offer to go get some help*

I'll be fine. I'll just get some help from a friend of mine that I know, though I could use a hand up.

*Natia grabs Adriana's offered hand and slowly pulls herself to her feet. She then uses the Force to call the blaster rifle to her hand so she can use that as her walking stick*

Adriana Nakita
Aug 5th, 2003, 05:44:44 AM
Adriana nodded as she helped Natia off the ground.

"Well atleast you have something to use now."

Adriana looked around.

"Where too?"

She questioned.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 7th, 2003, 07:39:01 AM
I was thinking of going and looking for my Grandfather and asking him if he might be able to help me out a bit.

Adriana Nakita
Aug 13th, 2003, 12:02:36 PM
Adriana nodded. "Lead the way, and I'll help you there."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 13th, 2003, 12:08:49 PM
It's ok Adriana. I don't need any help finding him. I'll just check a couple spots he frequents, and if he's not there, I'll leave him a message, though if you want to wait for me here, I'll meet you back here in a while.

Adriana Nakita
Aug 13th, 2003, 12:10:43 PM
Adriana nodded.

"That sounds good."

She smiled to her friend.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 13th, 2003, 12:14:07 PM
*Natia returns Adriana's smile and hugs her friend*

I'll see you in a short while.

*Natia then turns and walks off towards Dexter's Diner where she's going to start her search*

Lady Mylia
Aug 13th, 2003, 01:48:28 PM
edit-delete

Adriana Nakita
Aug 14th, 2003, 06:11:15 PM
Adriana returns the hug and sits down to wait.