PDA

View Full Version : The Bounty: Loklorien S'Ilancy. (Complete)

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:43:03 PM
After reading over the intelligence reports that the Hutt's had given him on Loklorien, he had found out she had been last seen on Cathar, home of the cat specie. He wondered why she was there, but then again, it didn't really matter.

He had submersed himself into the smugglers world, read everything that had been provided, and then he read things that he found on his own, things that he had to bribe certain people for, he even had to deal with the imperials for some information.

Had he become obsessed? He looked to the pile of information that was in the corner of his small quarters on his ship. Maybe. He then turned his eyes back to the portfolio before him..

"Hm..."

He pushed his black hair backwards a bit, and began to read some more. Apparently she had been 'given' new powers, rather, abilities. He read on, but it didn't explain anything one bit. Apparently whoever gathered this intellegence wasn't very thorough.

He set aside the information and he heard the small klaxon go off once.

"Cathar.."

He stood up and moved to the mirror, he was clean shaven, and wearing civilian clothes, but underneath was merely the blaster he required for a safety net when wearing such things. He moved to his pilots chair and switched several buttons, taking manual control before a voice was heard..

"Unidentified vessel, please state the nature of your approach."

Tirzak replied..."Vacation. Stay only a short time, however. I'm looking for someone."

"Roger, landing pad 342, enjoy your stay, and I hope you find the person your looking for."

He smiled and clicked off the intercomm..."So do I."

He looked at the picture he had of Loklorien on the console as he landed his ship, slowly standing to head to his small quarters, to begin dressing for his assassanation of the Metal Eyed Butcher.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 8th, 2003, 12:24:57 AM
Lok s'Ilancy lounged lazily on the outer hull of the submersible unit as it rocked gently in the evening breeze. The canopy wide open, she'd stashed a few belongings into the upper passenger seat while making sure there was anough room for her. It was a gorgeous craft; sleek and streamlined to every detail... Hyde had given it to her only last month, asking that she take it somewhere and relax; he would deal with Millard should anything come up.

And so she had. She'd taked the unit to Cathar for a relaxing week of doing nothing but bathing in the sun and watching life go on around her. It was liberating in it's own way, and with her arms propped behind her head, she soaked up the warm rays of the sun as it just started to set. The water lapping at the hull was soothing, and s'Il couldn't help but drift into a light slumber that bordered on mulling things over in her mind that had happened in her life since she'd left Millard. She thought of those she'd been with; well, only one really. Diego. She wondered where he was at the moment, curious as to where life had taken the alpha after they parted ways. At times she found herself missing his company, his body close to hers... but at most times she just missed him.

Her breathing deepened as she fell deeper into sleep, slowly leaving all thoughts on Diego Van Derveld behind her.

... rei...

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 8th, 2003, 05:17:13 PM
Tirzak had confirmed her whereabouts. Somewhat out in the ocean, on what appeared to be a boat of sorts. He had to approach carefully. He purchased, yes, purchased a very nice speedboat, and had approached someone about modifications. It had been done in a short time, and he looked at the vessel as it was on the water. He wore only khaki pants and a light green shirt.

He moved to the boat and went to it's underbelly, to inspect his equipment. He managed to transfer some of his gear from his own ship, he had weapons, his armor, helmet, and an array of other things. Also, his ship was now stashed a safe location.

He looked at the map he had laid out and he brought it to the upper deck, as he stood before the steering controls. It was quite a nice day. He looked down and took hold of some sunglasses, and put them on. Much better.

The Bounty Hunter then turned the engine over, it's hum comforting. He smiled and released the switches, freeing the vessel from port, and he engaged acceleration. He shot off immediately, and the wind shook his hair, blew his clothes. He looked down to the readouts and he saw that she was not that far off.

After an hour, or so, he saw a vessel not to far off. He grinned. Could he talk to her? What if he talked to her... Gorgja would never know, and besides, he was already paid. He could talk to her, at least.

He put on the acceleration, and now about 50 meters away from the vessel that she was on, he yelled, announcing his presence..

"Hail to the boat!"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 8th, 2003, 06:09:56 PM
She'd been napping, soaking in the last rays of sun before the glittering orb sank below the horizon, and at the shout from another vessel, s'Il roused herself grudgingly. She propped herself up on her elbows, casting a gaze to her now bronzed stomach; she'd lay out in only a bikini top and a pair of torn jeans, and her lightsaber scars were tanned a dark brown, cutting both vertical and horizontal lines across her stomach and up her chest. The rest of her body was for the most part smooth and now, thanks to the sun, dark.

She lifted her head then, eyes scanning the water around her before her gaze fell on the boat and its single occupant. She said nothing, instead rising tiredly to her bare feet to get a better look, and moving to stand by the cockpit of the submersible unit, she leaned casually on the open canopy.

"Hail to yourself," she yelled back.

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 8th, 2003, 06:35:47 PM
And there she was. He watched her stand up, and what a sight was she to behold. He watched her though his sunglasses, and he grinned as his boat slowled next to her own vessel. He made sure it didn't bump her own as he shut it down and then moved forward, the sun dipping down just below the waves.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

He replied as he watched the sun carefully, and then he turned his attention back to her. No doubt was this odd, for her. A man coming from nowhere and suddenly appearing. Perhaps she though him a pirate, but by his dress that might be discredited. He smiled to her as he stood near the side of his boat.

"Tirzak Kerr, pleased to meet you."

He realized what he said, but would she know who he was? He smiled.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 8th, 2003, 06:54:06 PM
s'Il made no response in acknowledgement, simply watching him as he first admired the sun, the turned back to talk to her. It certainly was an odd situation in which she felt she'd been placed, but for the most part, her entire life was an odd situation. If he was a pirate of some sorts, she highly doubted it. Most likely he was some rich corporate junkie on a vacation; just the look of his ship screamed that he had money, and it was easy to see he'd had some mods done to it. Of course her own craft wasn't exactly a junker; in fact, it'd most likely cost Hyde a small fortune to just have the thing built. But it was definately worth it, and s'Il had to catch herself several times during the day as she'd taken it out over the waves as fast as it could go. And so, leaning on the canopy, she studied the stranger with seemingly lazy eyes.

Tirzak Kerr?

The name was one she'd never heard, and s'Il shrugged it off. She watched him, noting the easy confidence he carried about himself, the way he moved. His windblown hair was also something to see, and if not for her sense of caution, she would have laughed aloud at him. Instead, she shook her head, snorting inaudibly.

"The pleasure is all yours, I'm sure," she said in return, avoiding any introductions on her part for the moment.

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 8th, 2003, 07:03:04 PM
"Indeed"

He mumbled. He then looked from her, to her ship. He moved his hand slowly to his head and moved his hair back, moving it back into place slowly. He looked at her ship, visibly impressed with it..

"Odd structure, but interesting none-the-less. What is it, a hybrid. I've seen a few like this, it costs quite a bit to build one."

He gave her a charming smile, looking to the open canopy of the ship. It was interesting. He, of course, knew exactly what it was, detailed files, after all. He smiled to her..

"Submersible."

Of course, it was way down in the water than most boats, obvious to tell.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 8th, 2003, 07:32:37 PM
She stared at him as he let his eyes go over her ship. Yes, it was expensive... and yes; she liked it. He was getting a little too curious for her tastes. Her stance shifted then, the air about her growing to one of cautious possession, and she pushed away from the canopy to stand on the gently rocking craft.

"Is there something I can help you with?"

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 8th, 2003, 07:37:58 PM
"Oh, I'm sorry. I probably seem quite pesky."

He replied with a smile, trying to be as cordial as possible, to the 'Metal Eyed Butcher'. He watched her position change, her demeanor, yes, he was prying to much. He smiled a bit and backed away, more into his own boat. He stood in the middle of it a small bit.

"I'm on vacation, to be frank, and I saw you out here, I thought that I could just say hello. Always anxious to meet more friends.."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 8th, 2003, 07:57:29 PM
s'Il squared her shoulders, watching as he moved more onto his own craft. Her muscles didn't so much tense as they remained on the ready. She still didn't ttrust him. And so, moving to where she'd been laying, once more sat down to finish sunbathing in the last rays the sun had to offer.

If he stayed, he stayed. If not, she wouldn't be heartbroken.

There was something in his eyes though; something she couldn't quite place, and as she layed down, propping her head on her arms, she watched him from the corners of her eyes. Still she hadn't introduced herself, nor did she really plan on it. His desire to meet friends obviously overrode his common sense, and with surprising bluntness, told him just that.

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 8th, 2003, 08:32:14 PM
He didn't reply to her, merely turned on his heel and moved to the lower part of his ship. He moved to his quarters and then looked to his armor, his helmet, his blasters. He picked one of them up and looked at it closely. He could kill her, right now, and be done with it. He held the blaster in hand as he threw his glasses on his bed. He held the blaster in his hand and began to move upwards.

Though, when the bounty hunter's head rose up a small bit, he looked at her, and he tossed the blaster back into the room. He exited instead, with a fine bottle of alderaan ale. Expensive, but to his taste.

He moved to the table that was set up and merely sat down and poured himself some..

"Can I offer you some Alderaan Ale, Miss?"

Obviously acting as if he forgot all about what she had said before, he smiled a small bit, and then looked back to his drink, thinking. Why didn't he just kill her..

He looked back a moment.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 8th, 2003, 08:40:42 PM
Alderaanian Ale?

This guy was nuts, offering a complete stranger alcohol. But, then again it was alcohol. Instead, she sighed, still watching him. He kept looking back to the door to his cabin, and in her mind that raised flags. Something was up, and in all honesty, she'd rather not be around to see what went down.

And so, once more disturbed from her sunbathing, s'Il stood. "No. In fact, I think I need to leave."

She strode carefully up the short length of the sub's hull, heading for the cockpit.

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 8th, 2003, 08:46:34 PM
He saw her stand and he replaced the top on the ale, and secured it. He threw the glass over board and it sank. He merely grinned. He watched her as she moved towards the cockpit of her ship. He moved under slowly and then returned. This time, with a weapon, behind his back.

"I wanted to meet you, just once. So I could say that I met the 'Metal Eyed Butcher'."

He watched her slowly as he was now near the edge of his boat, and her own was a few feet away. He jumped it, and landed on her boat, his hand reaching behind him.

"To meet Loklorien S'Ilancy. Pity."

He raised the blaster, and pointed it at her torso as he moved forward, she was not that far away now. He looked to her, he hesitated.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 8th, 2003, 09:02:53 PM
"I wanted to meet you, just once. So I could say that I met the 'Metal Eyed Butcher'."

That stopped her, and s'Il stood stock still. That was a name no one had even uttered for a very long time; a name that she would have rather liked to forget. It was strange, how only a few words dredged up so many memories; so many horrible memories drenched in blood. She felt her craft rock, and still not turning around, steadied herself as she felt him come closer. She could smell him, hear what seemed to be a trace of obsession in his tone...

As he said her name, she turned to face him, and her eyes swept from his gun up to his face. His eyes were cold, and his expression set like stone as he stepped closer. As he stopped right in front of her, she stared up at him, unblinking.

He hesitated.

And that's when she struck. Her hand shot out, grabbing the blaster by its barrel, she pushed it towards his body and jamming the hammer into his thumb, forcing his grip to loosen enough for her to pull it from his grasp and fling it into the water. Her other hand went up to his collar, and she twisted her body, falling in such a way that it dragged him down, her grip on him guiding his face on a direct collision course with a raised portion of the hull...

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 8th, 2003, 09:12:29 PM
In return he grabbed her collar, rather tightly. As he fell, he turned his back so it absorbed the blow, and not his face. However, as he did this, he had momentum, and he threw her far away, near the edge of the ship, to where she would land on her side. He stood up and looked to the ocean, where she cast his gun.

"Now that's impressive, that's what I read. But a change has overcome you, Loklorien. You are stronger than average.."

She was standing now, his little speech gave her time to recover. He moved quickly, and side-kicked straight towards her stomach.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 8th, 2003, 10:07:31 PM
It was as if everything was in slow motion, and as she watched his foot come in, did nothing. It thudded into her midsection, and she doubled over, falling to her knees; arms around her stomach to cradle the pain. Her show of strength earlier was just that; a show. His use of her old name still rattled her, and she stared up at him through metallic eyes. There was only one group that knew her by that name.

"Which Hutt was it," she gasped.

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 9th, 2003, 12:28:35 PM
"Oh come now, it's not very professional to reveal the name of my employer, but since it's you, and you are rather famous, I shall tell you. An extremely fat one, who might I add, is stingy with his money. You no doubt know him as Gorgja."

He stood where he was, watching her. He was poised to attack at any moment, he could kill her now, easily, simply by snapping her neck. But that wouldn't be fun, the fight wasn't in her right now. He watched..

"...Apparently, they don't like it when overly large fortunes are stolen from them..."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 9th, 2003, 08:15:27 PM
She could have laughed. In fact, she did. Rocking back on her knees, s'Il laughed aloud at his answer. So. They'd finally caught up with her; they wanted their money back. Oh if only they knew that what she'd taken had since then been expanded on, added to, until even their own little money-grubbing minds would explode to think of what she'd been able to accomplish. A fist pounded the hull as she once more looked Kerr in the eyes, her own glinting metallic in the dying rays of sunlight.

"They shouldn't have taken advantage of me then; and now they've paid the price. If they're still sore about it, that's not my fault. What surprises me is the fact that it took this long for them to hire someone to find me."

She rose to her feet, careful and mindful of his movements. He was ready for a fight, that much was easy to tell. That he said she was famous was something of a small surprise on her part; she never thought she'd garnered much attention as it was... but apparently this man knew about her...

"Tell me... how much did they pay you... did they even have the credits to do it with... ?"

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 10th, 2003, 09:37:18 PM
"Whether or not they took advantage of you, or they should or shouldn't of, they did. And poor you, crying about it?"

He smirked to her, he merely stayed where he was, not scared of her at all. He was, after all, closer to the canopy than she was. He smiled a bit as his stance was more defensive, than offensive. Her movements were erradic, just as he read.

"Well, they paid me enough, and yes. Otherwise, do you think I would be here? Hunting an ob-- Hunting you?"

He arched a brow.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 15th, 2003, 07:15:45 AM
"I wouldn't think anyone so stupid to wait this long before finally getting up and doing something," she snapped back. She thought about diving into the water, of swimming back, but no doubt the man would chase after her and put a bolt through her chest; plenty of people wouldn't mind it if he did, either. But no. She'd see where this led.

And so she stood, staring him down before taking a step forward. The rocking of the boat did little to deterr her as she continued on up the hull, her movements loose and flowing, ready for anything. He had no gun at the moment, as she'd conveniently tossed it into the drink, so if he was going to do anything, it'd be with his hands or feet. Nothing she couldn't handle.

That he knew something had happened to her was a little bit of a surprise, and thankfully he didn't know exactly what it was that'd happened. Maybe she'd surprise him, but until then she'd wait.

Three feet from his tall form she stopped. "If you're going to kill me, then you best start trying."

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 18th, 2003, 02:56:35 PM
He watched her movements. Her small, yet flowing form moving towards him. Her manner..seductive. No, not seductive. He blinked a few times. Why was he thinking such things? She was close, and he could kill her. He could snap her neck in seconds. But it was better to watch her. That petite frame.

And the scars she had on her body, made him look at them closer, to looked at the deatil. Why didn't she merely have them removed by surgery? Made no sense, but then again, some people wanted such things. As a reminder.

"Trying. Hm.."

His throat echoed with the 'hm..'..And he grinned. He moved forward and moved his fist with speed, towards her face, aiming to punch her full force, perhaps to knock her out.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 22nd, 2003, 03:50:11 PM
Her whole upper body twisted, shifting to clear the path of his fist. It was a swift movement on her part, and she moved quickly to avoid being struck. His strike was an easy one to expect; the tensing of his muscles giving him away, and as his fist went past her head, she reached up, grabbing his wrist with both hands.

In one fulid motion she struck upwards with her elbow, hitting his own elbow and for a brief moment his joint bent in the wrong direction. In a second move, she pulled him past her, sending him from the cockpit and down the nose of the craft.

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 28th, 2003, 07:10:59 PM
"ssssssssssssssss"

Was the only sound heard from him as he was hurled towards the nose of the ship. It was mainly from the pain he had from the joint being bent the wrong way. He winced after hissing and then looked up to her. He turned with easy and ran at her.

He moved his body in a motion that gave away another punch. And as he suspected, she moved in a manner of the same way she had previously. And he faked. He then tackled her, her body taking the brunt of the landing, and he brought his arm and elbow up into her neck, trying to choke her. But it was obvious he was half trying..

"Trying, you said?"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 28th, 2003, 07:36:25 PM
The fall jarred her, and her vision blurred for a few moments as she felt him start to press against her neck. His weight on her restricted her movements, and she subsequently did nothing in retaliation. In a perverse way, she revelled in the beginning of the pain; welcomed it. But... he wasn't pushing as hard as she knew he could, and a strange sense of longing grew within her...

... what if she died out here, on this ocean? would anybody really care? Would she care? And that was where the line of near-sane thought was blurred for her. Would she really care if she lived or died? In some ways no; and yet, in others, there was always so many things she'd wanted to do. Of course it wasn't worth anything without those you loved; missed; or even cared for yourself. She was wandering alone, and without someone else to be with, she saw no point in continuing on.

"... harder..." was all she managed to get out, closing her eyes.

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 28th, 2003, 07:48:25 PM
Tirzak stared at her, as he breath slowed, but not as it would if he actually choked her. It seemed he saw a sudden realization go through her eyes, an understanding. And when she spoke, he stopped putting pressure on, but reasserted after a few seconds. It still wasn't as hard as he could normally do. Why wasn't he doing it? Why couldn't he kill her.

It was in that moment that he sighed and moved his elbow from underneath her jawline and chin, stopped choking her. But immediately afterwards, his elbow struck quite hard into her face / temple. This maneuver would render her unconscious, and would no doubt leave a large bruise...

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 28th, 2003, 07:58:12 PM
Disappointment filled her when he released the pressure, and her mouth opened to yell at him; to goad him into finishing his job like a good little bounty hunter. She never got the chance.

Stars exploded in her eyes as his elbow collided with her temple, and without a sound her head fell back to thunk against the hull of her craft as she lay beneath him; unconscious.

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 28th, 2003, 08:20:57 PM
Tirzak slowly rose to his feet, and he stared down towards the unconscious figure that was Loklorien S'Ilancy. His first impulse was to strike her down dead, right here. He could snap her neck...or smash her face into the hull. He pondered all of these, and as he willed himself to do it...

...He didn't. He looked down at her, and he canted his head to the side. It was interesting, to watch her. And he crouched a bit, kneeling beside her. He brought a hand to push back a blonde lock of hair that streamed down her face. He scoffed. What, was he feeling emotion for someone he didn't know? Or...

Lust?

Absolutely not. He grabbed her arm and lifted her up. She was dead weight, and it was hard on the rocking vessel. But he managed to put her across his shoulder, and he turned, and moved to his own ship. He stepped up and into his boat, and moved down to the inner cabin. He stepped into the room which held most of his things, and he gently set her against the wall. He then grabbed several things. Metal shackles he had brought, and clipped them onto her wrist, then her ankles. He managed to chain her to the wall, and most of this restricted her movement.

Of course, she would be able to lay down, or even stand up. But she would not be able to venture more than a few feet from this spot. He looked to her, and he moved to his bed, to the side which had his armor, his weapons and such leaning against it. He grabbed the blaster, and pointed it at her.

All he really needed was her body, or even just her head. Gorgja would be quite fine with that. He slowly moved his finger over the trigger, ready to put a kill bolt straight through her head. And he stopped.

A waste. That's what it would be. He looked over this woman he had been obsessing over the past month, and he looked her over. She was, extremely attractive. Despite her scars. His eyes moved up and down her body. Was this why he didn't kill her? Sexual frustration? Want? No, it was deeper than that. Much. He had delved into her entire life, at least, what the Hutt's had of her, and what he could get from the black market. He knew of her relationship with an Imperial, one which wasn't so well. He knew her life's story. He felt...

..what?

Compassion? No! He shook his head. He stood up, and began to pace mere inches in front of her feet as they lay splayed about. His hand tightened as he moved back and forth. Why was she not dead already? He had never had this problem with a mark before! He knelt and put the blaster onto her forehead as it lay on the ground.

Pull it! Pull the trigger! Become renowned!

Why? He looked at the blaster, his finger was dangerously close to the trigger. He could kill her if it slipped. But he pulled it away. And perhaps he knew why. Was she an equal? Is that why he didn't kill her? He viewed her as a...

Challenge?

He stepped away and he moved to sit on the bed, it was then, that he realized, he should probably tether the large boat that was her's, to his own. So it wouldn't drift, and bring authorities. So he left the cabin, to do so. After it was done, he came back, and then he finally looked at the time...

It had been several hours since the fight had taken place, and he looked down to her, his blaster on the bed. His armor laying scattered now. When would she wake, he wondered? He moved deeper in the cabin.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 28th, 2003, 08:43:15 PM
The first thing she was aware of were the shackles on her wrists; then her ankles. Disorientation soon followed, and s'Il rocked forward, her movements jerky as she caught herself before bashing her face into the deck. She retched, his previous blow doing a little more damage than she would have thought. Nose inches from the floor, she sucked in long breaths of air... she half expected to not have woken up at all.

She remained motionless for a few moments longer, then sat back on her knees, lifting her head to the ceiling. The weight on the binders and chains was evident in her motions, and she slumped, finally opening her metallic eyes.

He was there; she could smell him. His scent was new; reeked of secrecy... it was different.

Sitting back against the wall, s'Il let her head fall. She didn't lift her eyes to see him, but she knew he was near.

"Why didn't you kill me," she said evenly.

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 28th, 2003, 08:55:25 PM
For several, long moments, there was nothing. His breath was barely audible. He didn't even move. He merely watched her as she stayed where she was. He held his blaster in hand now, retrieving it from the bunk of his mattress. He looked to her slowly. His hesitation didn't help, and she probably came to her own conclusion..

"I shall take you to Gorgja. He can kill you if he wishes..."

Why didn't he kill her? He still didn't know the answer..

He still didn't know.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 28th, 2003, 09:09:02 PM
"Gorgja; funny, how when you say that, I don't believe you."

s'Il still didn't look up at him, instead letting her eyes remain unfocused on the floor. She shifted in her restraints then, and lifted her head, now looking him directly in his eyes.

"You had so many chances to kill me, but you didn't. I have to wonder what's going through your mind right now...

"What kind of a bounty hunter are you? You were contracted out to kill me, not bring me in alive. Either you're getting lazy, or there's something else."

A small realization was beginning to wash over her, and she tested the air once more, drinking in his scent through her nostrils. There was more to it this time, and her eyes flashed as she glared at him. It was nothing definitive, but it was there; faint and subtle.

Something was going on with this man, and the first stages of curiosity began to creep into her mind.

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 29th, 2003, 12:36:33 PM
"Whether you believe it or not; that's where you going."

He said in a firm tone. He released his hold on his blaster, however. He watched her carefully. She was...interesting. And it's like she knew what he was feeling. Was he really not going to take her? Doubt entered his mind. If he didn't kill her, or take her to Gorgja...

They would have a bounty after him as well. Hah! That was truly funny. The Hutt's send a hunter after him. They might as well be giving the person a death warrant. But he shook his head, shaking his thoughts. He took hold of the two blasters that were in the room and he stood, tucking them into his pants, behind his back. He reaced in a cabinet, and threw it down to the floor, she could clean herself up, if she so wished.

He scoffed and then left the room, he set a course into the boat, and he set it for a slow pace. He didn't want to loose her boat, her ship. He could always use it later, rather, come back for it later. Once that was done, he went back below, and leaned on the bed, sitting on the floor, on the opposite side of the room.

He watched her.

"Or... I can kill you right now."

He took a blaster out and held it nonchalantly, pointing it at her.

"Hm..?"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 29th, 2003, 12:57:14 PM
"You can do what you want, I won't stop you; not that it seems I can."

And yet, when she said that, the tone of her voice suggested that in fact, she very well could. What it was though, was something shrouded in greys and mystery. This man knew that she'd changed, but it was obvious he didn't know how she'd changed. Which was a good thing.

Her eyes locked with his, boring into him. "I dare you; pull the trigger."

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 29th, 2003, 01:19:22 PM
"I never thought that you would want to die"

He looked to her, curious. How she spoke, it had an air of confidence. Could she break free? Impossible, even he couldn't break free of the shackles. A force user, might have a problem with them. He narrowed his eyes. Was she playing with him.

"After a life filled with adventure. One would think you would want to...go on?"

His blue eyes bore into her, watching her.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 29th, 2003, 01:37:29 PM
s'Il kept his gaze, holding it for a few minutes. Finally, she sighed, leaning her head back against the wall with a dull thunk.

"What is life worth without someone to spend it with," she said simply, her mind conjouring up images of the men she'd been with in her life.

Silus; Khendon; Millard; Diego; all gone now for some reason or another. And most of the time it was her decision. Some things couldn't mix, and so to save herself the aggravation, she'd solved the problem in her own eyes.

"I'm tired now... why do you think I was out here alone, doing nothing?

"I wanted rest; solitude in any form I could find. I'm nothing like what I used to be - " and it was true in some sense. Her body was leaner, thinner than before; brought about by stress, constant action, and the need to be one step ahead of those that hunted her. t was tiring, and the wear and tear on her body from both mental and physical exertions was becoming apparent.

"I came here... to think about death."

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 29th, 2003, 01:54:43 PM
"And it seems to have found you...in some form..."

The last part he muttered, watching her as she spoke. She was lonely? He thought to himself. He watched her. It was almost as if he could grab her, take her into his arms...He blinked and smiled. So this was why she was here? To ponder what it would be like to be dead? To want to die? He scoffed.

"Well, you have many things still pertaining to yourself. Much to do...It's not like your in the middle of nowhere, only coming out when someone dredges you up to - "

He looked up to her now. He had give part of his life away. Oh well, she had done the exact same thing. And so he decided to finish his sentence..why not?

"....kill someone."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 29th, 2003, 02:13:45 PM
"At least you don't have people coming after you trying to drag you back to a life you can't live."

She let her eyes travel from his face down to the gun he held.

"Life gets tiring when all you do is try to stay one step ahead of that stuff.

" - kinda makes it not really worth it anymore. Feel lucky that you have a preset life; home; system by which you live. That you don't have to constatnly modify it around something that happens to you."

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 29th, 2003, 02:29:08 PM
He actually, understood. He had, had people come after him. Try to kill him. Many occasions. He could recall all of them, if asked. And he looked to her, and slowly, she wasn't looking like a mark; a job. She was slowly starting to be a...person? But no! He still had a job to do. Or did he?

He looked to her. Where he had elbowed her in the face, already showed an extremely bad bruise. And as he looked to her, he had come to a realization...

Does he kill the person who he had come to understand? And not just by her words here, but by her files. By her past history. Her crossing the wrong people. Being with the wrong people...

And the boat could be felt slowing down. And he looked to her, so they had come to where his ship was hidden. He watched her closely..

"A preset life...How would you know that I don't modify my life? Change it? But the thing is, I change my life when things happen to...others...such as yourself."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 29th, 2003, 02:36:08 PM
She too, could feel the boat slowing; she felt a pang of uneasiness, and shifted in the binders. What he planned to do with her she had no idea. He said he was taking her to Gorgja, but somehow she knew something else was going to happen. He wasn't going to kill her; he'd had plenty of opportunities to do so, and thus far had only threatened.

She could feel the tenderness on the side of her face; she didn't lift a hand to feel, that'd only elicit pain.

Instead, she looked up to him while doing her best to stand. Her legs were weak, but she supported herself on the wall.

"Change when something happens to you. Not others."

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 29th, 2003, 06:45:17 PM
As she rose, he did also. He held his blaster, in hand, until he put it back upon his person. He moved over to her, with a key in hand. He unchained her from the wall, and he then looked to her, as they now stood side by side. He looked at her closely. Did he hit her to hard? He arched a brow, and then banished that thought. She wanted to die. And he didn't kill her.

He held her chains as he began to move forward, ready to pull the chains, which would no doubt cause her to fall. But instead, he found her following. But he was ever watchful, she could try anything. Once upon the deck of his boat, his ship was now visible. He grinned. It was sleek, meant for speed. And several gun turrets were visible. He looked back to her as he pressed a button on his ship, which sent a radio signal to the ship on the mainland. It opened up, and he stopped, turned, and look to her..

"Time to get off. "

Slowly he moved. He didn't want to injure her anymore. But again, he was careful. He left the boat, and landed about knee deep in sea water. The tide was calm, non existant. And he looked up to her, as she stood there, on his boat. He held her chains. It seemed she came willingly, and he helped her into the water. As he did so, their bodies brushed, and he looked down, into her eyes. His blue ones seemingly glowed. He shook his head a bit and then began to walk, helping her when she needed.

After leaving the water, they now stood on shore. He looked up to the ramp, and to her, his back to his ship. He faced her.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 29th, 2003, 07:02:18 PM
Knee deep for him was thigh deep for s'Il, and she stood before his ship, the lower half of her body soaking wet. He faced her, and she stood motionless, chained and shackled, with him holding the tether. It was an odd situation in her mind, to once more be restricted of movement; the last time that'd happened was whe she was on Omerose, in the 'gracious company' of Admiral Piett.

She stared first at his ship, then at him, her eyes piercing into his own, and she blinked. From what she could gather, he was actually trying to be careful with her; not because she could hurt him, but he seemed afraid to damage her even further. It was apparent that he wasn't used to being mindful of hurting other people, and it generated a sense of amusement in her.

She looked up at him.

"Nar Shaddaa?"

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 29th, 2003, 07:21:06 PM
"Ylesia."

Was his only reply. It had taken a few moments to figure out what she meant, but he grasped it. He moved onto the ramp, taking her with him. As he did so, he looked about his ship. Still in perfect, working order. It never ceased to amaze him. He brought himself back to reality, however, upon a sharp left turn. He moved down the hallway, and entered a room.

His room, his quarters. Devoid of anything that she could use to kill him. He placed her chains against a loop, and locked the loop on the chains. He looked to her now, as she was able to at least sit on his bed.

"Don't go anywhere."

And with that, he turned to leave.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 29th, 2003, 07:32:45 PM
"I'll be waiting," was the only thing she said, staring at his back as he left before lowering her frame to sit on the bed. Strange; it was comfortable. her movement was restricted though, and she found all she could really do was sit. Her eyes wandered her new surroundings, and she noted the sterility of the room; nothing to denote any interests... no personal likes. It was curious to be in such a room. While her room back on The Rascal King had been spartan, it still held a small amount of who she was.

And so she waited, sitting patient; silent... until he came back.

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 29th, 2003, 08:18:55 PM
He retrieved his things after leaving his ship, and moved to his boat. He made several trips, putting things back into his ship. He looked to the boat he had spent money on, he scoffed. It was now nothing to him. He looked to her boat, however. That was interesting. Though he had never been in it, he figured he could use it again.

He moved to the canopy, and found the button that activated it. It released, and he smiled. It wasn't half bad. He entered it, and then set to activated controls, setting a course, and then a frequency to which it would respond to, and surface. He left the ship, after setting it on autopilot. He quickly left the vessel, and as soon as he jumped clear into the water, it was on it's way.

He moved through the water, moving to his boat, checking it once more for any of his things. He was satisfied there were none, and he left the boat adrift. He moved to his ship. He looked it over, the silver glean, the blue tips. The Mirkado was indeed magnificent. And it's cargo that it now hold, it was magnificent also...

He then thought of what he just said into his mind. Did he really just say that? What did he have with this woman? He was going to send her to be killed. He finally arrived on shore, and he made his way to the ramp, his khaki's somewhat dripping. He hit a few buttons, the ramp lifted. He sat down at the controls and began his ascent into the atmosphere, setting in coordinates. Ylesia. He set it on a slow speed, however. He then moved towards the hallway, but he grabbed a suitcase of sorts. It had her things in it, gotten from her ship. And as he stepped into his room, he dropped it onto the floor.

"Glad to see you still here.."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 29th, 2003, 08:26:58 PM
She watched as he dropped a duffel; her duffel, onto the floor.

"Thoughtful enough to bring me my things; thanks."

She watched him. She was curious; what kind of a man was he? a bounty hunter that didn't kill his mark... something was going on in his head, and she wasn't sure what it was. She'd given him countless openings. Countless times to do his job. And each time he'd refrained from pulling the trigger. What was he thinking? Why did he always hesitate? She stared at him, canting her head to the side in the hopes that the shift in views would somehow tell her what was going on.

It didn't.

"... and it's not like I really have any choice," she lifted a hand, the chains clinking together. "I seem to have a slight mobility problem."

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 29th, 2003, 08:48:29 PM
"A precaution that one would have to take. You understand.."

He replied. He watched her. He moved slowly across his fairly large quarters, especially for the small ship. He was again, across the room from her. But it was visible he was intrigued. His mind had been going back to the time when she was talking about her being alone. She came here to think about death.

"Why are you alone? Why think about death? Surely it would be easy enough to keep someone..something.."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 29th, 2003, 08:58:43 PM
Now this was different; was he trying to make conversation? She looked at him, her expression almost comical as she took in what he said, thinking it over.

"Every time I try," she started, "... everytime someone comes along, something happens to destroy what I try to build with that person. It's happened too many times, and after being beaten down so many times, I've decided to stop trying.

"And death? Why not think about it? We all think about death at some point or another; when is our time, how will we die? It's actually a natural thing to wonder."

She followed him with her eyes as he moved across the room, unable to really do much of anything but sit and watch.

"Besides. Why hould you care; I'm just another mark to you; or at least that's what I thought at first... "

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 29th, 2003, 09:06:13 PM
"And now? What do you think of me?"

It was then that he looked over to the large pile of information that was opposite her, near the door. There were large clippings from papers, her name printed everywhere. History. He looked at this. Frell! He should have moved those before. But then again, he had expected her to be dead, and all he would be bringing back would have been a corpse.

"Do you believe that I consider you still...just a mark?"

All the information, detailed files, splayed about in that corner. It was obvious he had an obsession. But when he looked at her, it was not in that way. He wasn't stalking her.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 29th, 2003, 09:12:27 PM
"... just a mark," she mimiced softly, then noted the look on his face.

At first she hadn't noticed the papers and files strewn aout in the corner, but now, following his line of sight, she turned her head to look.

"... "

Honestly, s'Il didn't know whether to be flattered or nervous. This man had obviously done his homework; and then some. There were old headlines from almost a decade earlier, and a few from even further back.

"Well... hmm... "

She was honestly at a loss for words, his question forgotten, and finally, after a full minute of silence, she spoke the only thing that came to her mind.

"... I only hope I measure up to what you've read."

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 29th, 2003, 09:21:57 PM
"Indeed you have, and then some. However, I expected more of a fight. And then again, I didn't think you wanted to die."

As he was talking, he made his way across the room. He looked down to the files, and then to her. She was only a few feet away. And he arched a brow. He moved to the bed, and sat next to her. He looked at her...

..."You aren't the only one who's alone, Loklorien S'Ilancy."

He then looked to his hands as he shifted them open palm upwards, and he looked at them, and he muttered...

"...not by a long shot..."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 29th, 2003, 10:38:15 PM
Now this was almost too much for her, and she stood as fast as her restraints would allow; which wasn't alot.

"Look," she started, giving him a gaurded look while shaking her head a little, "Just because I'm alone doesn't mean I'm actively looking for someone to shack up with; even if I was, I wouldn't do it with someone who was sent to kill me, ok?

"Don't take this personal or anything, but you deal with your problems, and I'll deal with mine, ok?"

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 29th, 2003, 10:50:15 PM
"Don't take this personal or anything, but you deal with your problems, and I'll deal with mine, ok?"

As she rose swiftly, she found him rising as well. He moved inwards to her, his hand grasping the back of her neck, quite forcibly. And he brought her inwards, his lips upon hers. The sudden-ness of it gave him leverage, and surprise. He kissed her. He held her there, the kiss lasting long.

He pulled away from her, his hand on his blaster now as he left the room, to leave her to her thoughts. He sat down infront of the view screen that let him see space, and he began to punch a few buttons....

...But all the while, he thought of that kiss. And the emotions that it brought forth...

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 30th, 2003, 10:14:48 PM
She really had no choice in the mater as he grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her close. Her movement was restricted in any case; the sound of the chains holding her punctuating the silence as he kissed her, and there was no alternative but to let him do what he wanted.

She'd most likely be dead in two days as it was.

As he pulled away, there was a small part of her that held regret; it'd seemed like so long since she'd been with anyone, and glaring at his back as he stalked from the room, she let herself fall on the bed... careful to not tug too hard on the chains holding her. Her mind reeled as her metallic eyes fall on the strewn about files and paper in the corner of the room, and she couldn't help but wonder/

Was it obsession?

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:21:41 PM
Tirzak stared down into a screen, looking into it. It was blank, nothing there. He however, did hear a few bleeps until he heard huttesse. Gorgja speaking. And it was quite loud. He asked how went the job, and if S'Ilancy was dead, yet. Tirzak replied..

"Not yet, Gorgja. I have her right where I want her. It may be several more days, but the job shall be done, very soon."

Gorgja nodded, spoke some more, praises of Tirzak. The bounty hunter cut off the screen and turned back to the hallway. He had been speaking fairly loudily. He wouldn't doubt if she heard Gorgja; and Tirzak.

He began to work on something at a table, a plan of sorts.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:30:58 PM
It was at the sound of his voice and what he said that brought a thought to her, and balling her hands into fists, s'Il yanked forcefully on her restraints, causing the chain to pull tight as she muttered a string of curses.

He was keeping her alive for himself; for a while at least... to have 'fun' with her until delivering her to Gorgja. And that, she would not have. Her thoughts no longer dwelled on her possible death; or worse yet, possible re-employment by the Hutt. She had no doubts that Gorgja would force her hand, pumping her so full of liquid silver that she had no choice to but to kill again. She let a growl form in her throat.

Kerr would have to kill her before she went back to that life.

She stood then, pacing the length of what little amount of distance the chain allowed.

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:43:08 PM
The clanking and clinking of the shackles was shattering his concentration. He had been sitting there, writing some things down, considering things. Planning things. If he was to do this; he risked everything. But it all boiled down to her. What would she say? What would she do?

He stood up from the table and moved forward to the console, changed the course. For a split second, the shift could be felt. He smiled and then moved down the hallway.

"Is the noise truly necessary?"

He had no idea what was going on in her mind. But then again, she was in the same boat.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:48:59 PM
She turned, casting furious eyes to him, and pointing a finger at him, growled.

"I'm not going back there. You may as well just kill me now and get it over with, but I swear. I'm not going back to Gorgja alive."

She could change; at any moment she could have. She could have rampaged through the ship and ripped his throat out before he knew what'd happened... but something stopped her. She would let him think he'd won for now.

Her hand lowered, and she stormed towards him, stopping only when the chains halted her forward movement.

"Do you understand me?! Shoot me now and finish your job."

Tirzak Kerr
Jun 30th, 2003, 11:52:35 PM
His face contorted, changed. Emotion ran through it, what she would not be able to place. It was strange; even to him. And he broke into a smile, laughing quite heartily. She would no doubt be offended, and he hunched over. Finally finished, he looked at her.

"You...you think...you think your going back to Gorgja?"

After finally stopping his laughter, he looked to her, straightening his body. He leaned against the door of the chambers and then moved inwards. He took the hand that pointed at him and he pushed it down..

"I have no intention of taking you to Gorgja."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 1st, 2003, 05:19:20 AM
For a split second, she thought about changing; about tearing him to shreds... but something stopped her; a look in his eyes that stayed the change in her body. As he pushed her hand down, s'Il found herself only able to stare up at him. After his kiss, something about him seemed to charge her; to stir her.

But still, she couldn't ignore the fact of the matter.

He wasn't taking her to Gorgja. Something was wrong; something just wasn't making sense... and it was him.

"What do you want from me," she hissed, metallic eyes locked on blue.

Tirzak Kerr
Jul 5th, 2003, 11:17:34 PM
He held her hand, and looked to her. What did he plan to do with her? Let her go? Probably. Let her live her own life. With the plan he had, she could live that life for an extremely long time, if she stayed out of the limelight. His eyes narrowed, the blue hues taking in her form. And he stepped forward, and pulled her as far as her chains would allow, and he kissed her; again.

But this time now, it was filled with more...passion? His tongue lightly grazed her lips, trying to get her to open her mouth. To accept him. His hand moving to drape around her waist, to hold her their firmly.

So she couldn't get away.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 6th, 2003, 03:58:33 PM
A part of her wanted to be near someone, while another part wanted to be alone. Wanted seclusion. But... it'd been so long to her sonce anyone had ever even put their arms around her that she found it comforting even through the chains that bound her to the wall.

As he pulled her to him, pulling her to the furthest distance that her restraints would allow, she couldn't help but cast her metallic stare up at him as he bent down to kiss her again; this time more gentle... more full of feeling. It was strange to her, and feeling as he snaked his arm around her waist, she couldn't help but feel locked in to him; unable to get away.

She waited for a moment, then began to kiss him back; tentatively before pulling her head back once more to look up at him.

"... I don't understand... "

Tirzak Kerr
Jul 6th, 2003, 07:32:23 PM
He looked down into those metallic eyes, his blue one's reflecting her image. He stared at her, his brow arching lightly. And he spoke, his words soft, low. Hard to hear, but he made it to where she could...

"...Who said anything about understanding?..."

His wrist pulled against her lower back, his hand open palming her back, pulling her hip into his own. He moved his lips to her own, now pushing her back against the wall, the chains rattling. He was becoming lost in passion.

And slowly, images of what Gorgja said to him came back. How he wanted s'Ilancy gone. And he merely banished them. She would be gone to Gorgja...

...And found to Tirzak...

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 6th, 2003, 08:05:20 PM
Pushed up against the wall, s'Il let him pull her to him in the same motion, confusion still evident in her eyes. He kissed her, and this time she kissed back, letting all of her frustrations and aggravations out as she pressed against his body. It was strange; how situations so easily changed. How someone claiming good intentions (like Piett) could pick her apart to her breaking point, while someone with every intention to kill her (like Kerr), could now be wanting her.

She could feel the shackles on her wrists, but ignored them as he seemed to draw her even closer into his body, and for a brief moment, while taking a breath, she looked into his eyes, her own questioning.

"... but... what about Gorgja... ?"

Tirzak Kerr
Jul 6th, 2003, 08:26:53 PM
"He's half the galaxy away."

He replied to her, moving her over to the left. He pushed her against the bed now, causing her to fall lightly. He followed with her, however. He pusehd her head back into the pillow, with his own lips, kissing her intently. Tirzak's hand, left her waist and moved to the front of her body, and went further south, to press into her...

"A distance too far for him to know anything.."

And he began to kiss her neck, nipping.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 6th, 2003, 08:38:45 PM
The feeling of his flat palm on her stomach as it travelled down was more than welcomed. The skin of his hand was warm, and she found herself canting her neck to bite lightly at his ear. The chains binding her to the wall however, restricted alot of her movement, and s'Il could do nothing as her arms were held in the air, the slack allowed by her bindings not enough so that she could wrap her arms around his back.

Her teeth gently left his earlobe. "Too far...

"What... are you going to do with me... ?"

Tirzak Kerr
Jul 6th, 2003, 08:47:52 PM
His hand stopped for a moment, as it lay on top of her pants, on her groin. He looked at her neck, continuing to lay kisses, licks, nips from his teeth on it. His hand pushed into her groin, lightly rubbing. He moved his lips now towards her ear, his deep voice low to a whisper...

"Now, I think that's a bit obvious, isn't it?"

He grinned, his hand pressing into her pants more, his free hand moving to her right hip, holding her there.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 6th, 2003, 08:59:48 PM
It was strange. She thought she'd felt relaxed while laying on the hull of her sip on Cathar's waters, but now, laying atop the sheets of Kerr's bed, still chained, she couldn't help the feeling of utter relaxation, despite still being bound. Somehow he'd managed to strip away her clothes without removing the shackles, but it wasn't anything she let her thoughts dwell too long on.

At the moment, she was alone; half asleep. She'd woken up briefly a few minutes ago, noting that Kerr was gone, but let herself slip back into a state of bare minimum consciousness. She shifted, causing the chains to clink together momentarily, but fell still once more to drift off.

It'd been a long time since she felt so... still. So... calm. So peacefully alone.

Six hours ago she was sure she was going to die, but now...

Tirzak Kerr
Jul 6th, 2003, 09:19:23 PM
The past six hours had been the most envigorating..and tiring of his entire life. They had made...extremely passionate...love for a whole six hours. Never had he done so before. He looked at the view screen. And during which, his ship had landed successfully on Coruscant, not a sound. He had however, put on the same clothes he had worn at Cathar. Khaki's, a light shirt, his glasses, some sandals. Things that didn't show wealth, but didn't show that he was poor either.

Oh, he had money with him, lots of money. He had to, if his plan was going to work. And he had with him, his small hand-blaster. Something which he concealed in a pocket of his pants. He looked back to the corridor, and the door that held her in. He didn't leave her completely nude, her clothes were where she could get them, and of course, he had covered her with a sheet, and partially by the comfortor, so she wouldn't be cold.

He blinked a few times, images of mindless passion, of lust, entering his mind. Would he have that chance again? Hopefully. He pressed a button, and a small door slid open, extending a small ramp. He descended quickly, and the door closed just as quickly. He looked at the trash filled streets of Coruscant, and then high above to the skyline. so many vehicles..

But he just needed one person; scum. Someone who could be bought. And he found one, in a teenage girl, who was willing to do anything for money. Yes, anything. She had even offered her body, which he declined, to her odd look. But he had offered something. If she would undertake a surgery, he would compensate her with forty-six thousand credits. He even paid her several hundred before hand. She went along with it.

An hour or so later, he stood outside of a room, of an operating room. He was in a shack, a shack that one of his many friends had business in. He had paid the girl to have surgery. Eye surgery. They would be altered to a specific color. And then, afterwards, he would pay her the money he required. And the doctor required much payment, especially if he was to leave no scars whatsoever.

It was done several hours later. And he had helped the girl out of the shack. He had pocketed a severly sharp knife, and as he helped her walk into the alley, he listened to her talk. She was almost half blind, because of the surgery. She was stumbling, asking for help. She sounded pathetic, innocent, needing help badly.

And he looked at her, showing no emotion. He pushed her back into the wall, and raised his blaster. She saw it last second, shrieked. But she was cut off, a kill bold was sent right through the top of her forehead, ending her life immediately. He watched her fall, and then went to work. He cut out her eyes, placed them in a bag, and moved back to his ship. When he entered again, he was tired, his hands lightly covered in blood. She was no doubt awake. He held the bag behind his back as he moved through the ship, opening the door, looking to her..

"Have a good rest?"

The bag still behind his back.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 6th, 2003, 09:34:04 PM
By now she'd pulled herself more into the waking world, but still lay almost half asleep, waiting for Kerr. Her mind drifted; as well as her eyes, to the stack of papers and files strewn about the corner of the room... clippings and news articles about her. It was flattering in a way, and she supposed he was getting his dream come true; to be with the woman you'd studied for so long.

When the door opened, she let her eyes move up to where he now stood, filling the doorway. He held something behind his back, she was certain of it, but paid it no mind for the moment. He asked her if she'd had a good rest, to which she replied with a simple nod. She didn't move; the shackles restricing most of her movement. She wished he'd take them off, but knew that he'd most likely keep them on until he felt like letting her loose.

After the previous six hours, while he might have felt tired, she felt rested. Rejuvinated. It was just how she was, and laying in his bed, she simply lay still.

"What's behind your back," she said, her voice quiet.

Tirzak Kerr
Jul 6th, 2003, 09:46:01 PM
He smiled a bit, tossing his glasses to the top of a stand. He let his eyes fall to her own. She seemed a whole lot better, but better than what? He shook his head, walking further into his own chambers. He brought the clear bag up to view, but it was fogged up lightly, with some odd colored liquid. He looked at the metallic balls, rather, eyes. She would not be able to tell what they were...

"These?..."

He threw the bag at her, letting it land on her stomach. The bag wouldn't break, but she would have to open it to tell what was inside of it.

"They're you."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:19:02 PM
One of the orbs came more into view as the clear bag landed on her exposed stomach, and recognition dawned in s'Il's eyes. She cast a questioning look back to Kerr, unsure of what he had planned. What was going on?

She turned back to the bag, staring blankly at the set of eyes.

"Me... "

She blinked, then once again look to Kerr, her metallic eyes clouded with confusion; confusion that wanted answers.

"Why are you doing this?"

Tirzak Kerr
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:28:48 PM
Tirzak stood a moment, looking to her. And he smiled, he blinked a few times, and he started to speak. But he stopped himself for a moment, and then recomposed his speech...

"..I've read all about you, about your life. You've been hunted at lesat three fourths of it...Your brilliant..daring...Ambitious..Why let some fat slug end it for you?.."

There was more to it then that, and he had still yet to explain it to himself.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:35:37 PM
She looked away, back to the bag on her stomach before shifting a little, rattling the chains holding her. So he knew almost everything about her; knew her life.

She stared at the wall then, avoiding his eyes. "I only hope it's not simple obsession... "

Tirzak Kerr
Jul 7th, 2003, 07:46:16 PM
"There's nothing simple about obsession."

He replied, moving slowly towards her. However, now he brandished a key. He moved his hands to her wrists, and released her from her bonds. He then moved the sheet a bit, removing them from her ankles. He let them clank against the wall.

"And if I wanted to be simple; you'd be dead."

He smiled a small bit, retrieving the bag now, moving then to a glass vial he had, and he looked at them as they were in water, staring back at him.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 8th, 2003, 11:22:32 PM
She only stared at him, hands rubbing at her wrists as she sat up. The deck was cool to her feet, and s'Il pulled the bedsheets over her lower body, her eyes goin to where she'd set her clothes; neatly folded.

"I suppose you could have,"was her only response. Her movements were slow, yet controlled as she stood, bringing the sheet around her body. Making her way to where Kerr knelt, staring into the vial at 'her eyes', she stood just behind him to gaze at his new aquisitions.

A mintue went by in silence before she spoke once more, and when she did, her words were carefully chosen.

"I suppose... you want something from me... in return for not taking me back... "

Tirzak Kerr
Jul 8th, 2003, 11:28:19 PM
"Yes, I do want something from you."

He stood, looking at the vial. He watched it a few moments, before turning slowly to face her. He stared into her eyes, nothing else. He stepped forward, and touched her cheek. After a moment or so of silence, he retracted his hand.

"Stay hidden, make no exploits. Do nothing major. Lay low. I will not have done this for nothing.."

He let his eyes fall to her form, and he thought to himself, his voice resounding in his head...Nothing.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 9th, 2003, 08:21:15 PM
With a sigh she turned from his gaze, her gait slow as she made her way back to his bed. Stopping, she sat, and reaching a hand out, ran her palm over the soft comforter.

"... stay hidden... "

She looked up at him. "That's all it seems like I've been doing, and it still doesn't work.

"People like you come after me for something I did a long time ago."

Tirzak Kerr
Jul 9th, 2003, 08:53:27 PM
"Well, this should settle some of those people. Hopefully, it will spread that you've...died."

And then what..What would she do? She had been saying how she had been contemplating death. What if she decided suicide was they way out? Or that she should find Gorgja and confront him. What then?

"And I...shall have to find another place to live."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 9th, 2003, 09:19:16 PM
That caught her attention, and s'Il stared into his eyes, drawing her legs up beneath her body, seemingly cutting her body mass in two.

"Why would you need to find another place to live?"

Tirzak Kerr
Jul 9th, 2003, 09:21:50 PM
"Say, for instance, someone finds out your alive. They tell Gorgja. Who do you think Gorgja will come after first. And now, you see, how I change my life, to conform to others."

He grinned, thinking of their conversation earlier. He moved across the quarters, and sat onto the bed, looking to her. His eyes fell to the scars on her chest, and went up the length of them. Interesting. But again, he knew how she got them...

"And he will find out, eventually."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 9th, 2003, 09:49:28 PM
She watched as he let his gaze travel the lines of her scars, and s'Il folded her hands in her lap. She was careful to keep the slight distance between the two constant however, and casting him a sidelong look, she spoke once more.

"Is this what you had planned then... ?"

Tirzak Kerr
Jul 9th, 2003, 09:56:56 PM
"Did I plan this in the first place?"

He asked, looking to her face, and then to the right, towards the stack of papers. Silence was between them, apparently, that was what she meant. He looked at the articles that he had gone through time and time again, and analyzed. He responded, quite blunt also.

"No. In the first place, I had planned to kill you. I thought you would be..a challenge. But that all changed when you wanted it. Wanted death. And..plans change."

He turned his eyes back to her own..

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 12th, 2003, 07:28:02 PM
Her gaze had followed his to the files and papers, and letting out a sigh, turned to face him once more as he brought his eyes back to her. "Not so much wanted it, as accepted it."

She reached up to scratch at an unseen itch on the underside of her jaw.

"And besides. I had a feeling you wouldn't. I gave you plenty of chances to finish the job, and you hesitated each and every time."

Tirzak Kerr
Jul 12th, 2003, 07:31:49 PM
He chuckled nervously, and moved his hand to run through his brown hair. He sighed. He had been given many oppurtunities and he didn't follow through. But that was in the past.

"You should count yourself lucky, usually...I don't hesitate."

In fact, s'Ilancy was the first person in quite some time to see an actual nice side to him. Those that had before, were either dead, or in some hell hole of a planet.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 12th, 2003, 07:47:03 PM
s'Il let a light grin grace her features as a thought ran through her mind. If word got out about her death, then more than likely Millard would get wind of it, and stop his hunt. A thought occured to her then, and she leaned forward just a little towards Kerr.

"How would you like to make even more money off me and my apparent death?"

Tirzak Kerr
Jul 12th, 2003, 07:59:09 PM
"How do you mean?"

He asked, now curious. It was more the grin, than her words that had tipped him off. He waited her reply.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 13th, 2003, 11:53:24 AM
Canting her head to the side, she regarded him with calm eyes. Just the way he looked at her, she could tell; she could see the sheer lust in his gaze, and it wasn't wholly unwelcomed, either. s'Il'd been wanting companionship ever since Diego and she parted ways. At times she missed the elder Lupine, but at the same time she knew why he left, and while it saddened her, she knew there was nothing she herself could do to fix the problem.

Maybe with Kerr, she could once more relax; as she'd done with Diego. She wouldn't have to worry about Millard, because she knew that Diego would never let the Grand Admiral take her back.

And maybe, just maybe, Kerr would be the same way.

"I have an idea; something that would make you even more money, and me; well, it'd give me peace."

Tirzak Kerr
Jul 13th, 2003, 01:55:59 PM
His gaze did hold lust and want. He wanted her. Right now. But he said nothing, did nothing about it. He had inched closer to her, however. He was curious of her idea, but he was more intent on her body, for the moment. He brought himself out of his haze to speak..

..."Are you going to let me in on this idea, or are you going to let me squirm, wondering, wanting?"

He gave away his want, on purpose, as he looked to her.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 13th, 2003, 02:11:50 PM
His words conveyed the painful obviousness of his desires, and s'Il let him lean in closer. She could feel something starting in her chest, reaching tendrils throughout her entire body; she'd felt liberated when he'd held her in his arms, and she wanted that feeling again. She knew he wanted her, and lifting a hand up, ran two fingers along his jawline to trace the contours of the bone.

"... I think... I'll let you squirm... and wonder... and... want... "

Tirzak Kerr
Jul 13th, 2003, 07:54:52 PM
He leaned his face more into her touch, and he took that as his cue. She could tell him later of her plan. He moved his right hand up and cupped her face, holding it, kissing her passionately, his tongue slithering into her mouth. His other hand moved the the sheet she held wrapped around her body, and he moved it to cast it aside.

His hand trickled up the side of her stomach, and then to her globules of flesh on her chest, to squeeze and massage. He was consumed by lust, as he gave in to it, gave into her.