PDA

View Full Version : A balancing Workout...(open)

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 5th, 2003, 09:15:24 PM
The balancing beam had become one of Padawan learner Quay'Na Rakai's favorite workouts. She came to the Jedi temple's gym at least once or twice a day, to practice more balancing techniques.

After a few moments of quiet meditation and stretching, Quay'Na threw her outer tunic aside, her undertunic was so much more comfortable and easier to manuever in.

She stood barefoot on the mat. With a deep calming breath, she took off and with careful ease jumped at just the right time and straddled the beam. With no trouble, she rolled and came up on her feet.

The beam was slightly cold as she manuevered herself into an easy split. Her muscles were starting to warm up now as she carefully moved her legs forward and held herself up by her arms. Her endurance waivered a bit as she rolled her hips and and brought her legs up over her head.

She stayed in that stance for as long as she could and then finally brought her feet back to the beam and stood.

With graceful ease she backed up to the end of the beam. Quay'Na closed her eyes and concentrated on calling to the Force. It always seemed to come easy to her while she was exercising.

She held her arms out and sprang forward, manuevering a graceful forward handspring and landed safely on the beam.
The Padawan turned again, she breath calming. The act of balancing always soothed her.

A second later she lunged forward, did a one-handed double cartwheel and catapulted herself into the air. While in mid-air, she twisted her body with ease and landed gracefully on the mats again.

Ace McCloud
Jun 5th, 2003, 09:38:49 PM
Ace, another padawan, sat in the shadows watching her gracefullness. He was agile and quick and such but not like her. The way she moved and balanced was amazing to him. He loved to watch her do that, it was almost mesmorizing. Sure, he could walk across, do a spin or something like that but nothing of that calibre. He softly clapped within the darkness, revealing himself slightly.

"You're very good at that. I'm Ace McCloud, I hope you don't mind me watching. I had nothing else to do," he said with a slight smirk.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 5th, 2003, 09:47:32 PM
Quay'Na was startled slightly as she saw him come out of the shadows.

"No, I don't mind. I didn't realize anyone was there." She smiled and leaned down to retrieve the towel she'd brought in with her.

"My name's Quay'Na. Quay'Na Rakai." She held out her hand.

Ace McCloud
Jun 5th, 2003, 09:54:10 PM
Ace, a human male, took her hand softly but squeezed firmly.

"Nice to meet you Quay'Na," he said releasing her hand. His eyes glowed with a beautiful color of blue, that seemed to be swirling around like thick paint through water.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 5th, 2003, 09:59:00 PM
She liked the color of his eyes, charming perhaps. "It's nice to meet you too, Ace. I was just doing my afternoon workout, around this time it's always quiet. More relaxing."

Ace McCloud
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:05:32 PM
He nodded in agreement to her statement, walking closer, looking around for something to do. He reached out his hand towards a small ball laying on the floor which purpose was unknown to him. The ball levitated into the air gracefully and floated towards him in a very soft movement. He loved the force and was especionally skilled with it.

OOC: A master for me would be appreciated if anyone would like to be him/her. If not I can always RP him -_-

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:12:43 PM
"Very nicely done, wish I could do the same. But, levitating is not one of my more accomplished skills, yet." She empasized on the yet. "As for the beam, it's my favorite. Gives me time to unwind and allows my master some time off." She smiled gently.

Fiend
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:25:20 PM
:: A metal clapping sound is heard from the bleachers as she finishs.::

Bravo, bravo. Amazing. Was that with the force or not?

:: I stepped down, from the bleachers, my arms covered in twisted black metal, the fingers ending in sharp claws. My chest was totally exposed to the elements, a massive amount of symbols and runes put together make the symbol of the Horde. My pale hair moved with the momentum as I walked down the steps. My red irises focused.::

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:30:33 PM
Quay'Na felt her cheeks flush, she wasn't used to many people giving her comments, besides her master.

"It was half and half actually. Just doing some basic moves."

Fiend
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:47:21 PM
:: My smile grew wider as I shrugged. The innocence of the situation was so sweet, I could almost taste it.::

Basic moves? That was still amazing. I commend you on an amazing display of physical ability and a control of the force. Sorry but I overheard a bit. That was astounding Quay'Na, if you don't mind me calling you that. And your potential in the force Ace is also a brilliant surprise in another blossoming individual.

Let me introduce myself. I am Fiend, president of Blastech Industries. Excuse me if I was rude and interrupting.

:: My irises, a brilliant red seem to glow for a moment before returning to their same color.::

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:43:38 AM
Originally posted by Quay'Na Rakai
The balancing beam had become one of Padawan learner Quay'Na Rakai's favorite workouts. She came to the Jedi temple's gym at least once or twice a day, to practice more balancing techniques.

Fiend, Quay'Na is RPing her character within the bounds of the Jedi complex on Coruscant. As such, your character cannot be anywhere near her, unless you want to try RPing getting into the Jedi temple. Please edit your posts accordingly, or PM Quay'Na and ask her to move her workout out of the Jedi Complex.

MortalDanger/Ace: if you want a master, please find the <a href=http://sw-fans.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=58>GJO Recruitment Center</a> and request entrance and a master there. You can stay in the thread here, however. I doubt you'll get turned down. :)

Let me know, or any staff member, if any posts need deleting. This post will self destruct when the RP is straightened out. Thanks, and sorry Quay'Na for jumping in like this.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:56:19 PM
OOC: This thread's beginning will be restarted in the GJO soon and this thread will be deleted. Quay'Na

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:47:16 PM
Thread closed, so "Ace" will have a chance to read what happened to it.