PDA

View Full Version : Changes to Wargrave

Taylor Millard
Jun 5th, 2003, 08:13:28 PM
This is OOC Knowledge only...right now, there's only 1 (maybe 2) people who know of this IC:

Okay there's going to be some changes in Wargrave. He's going to appear younger, mustached, and a bit more aggressive.

The change is there...someone else is Wargrave. Because Millard is too busy with the Empire, he has given up the mantel of Wargrave on various occasions. I like the idea of Millard being a man in background, silently financing things...picture...think 'The Fourth Man' from the comic book 'Planetary'. Or...maybe 'The Kingpin'...anyway someone in the shadows.

Yes, there will be an entrance thread between Hob and Wargrave...it's only fair there should be one.

I will try to be clear on when it's Millard as Wargrave and when it's not. If you see a post only by the SN 'Wargrave' then it's not Millard. If you see a post by 'Maester Wargrave', assume it's the other Wargrave...but I will make it clear if it's Millard.

If anyone has a problem with this they can PM me, as I prolly won't be on AIM as much, until the school year starts.

As for those who'll figure out something is different...I would assume, those who've seen the Millard/Wargrave would notice a change but not sure what. So the more powerful members would note a change.

Hob is the only one (IC) who knows there was a change in identities with Wargrave. And since Millard has rarely shown up as Millard at TBH, only a few older members would remember him as a TBH member.

Again if anyone has a problem they can PM me. Or, if you have any questions feel free to post here.