PDA

View Full Version : Any rooms? (Open)

Kueller
Jun 5th, 2003, 01:25:17 PM
Kueller had just been to the Jedi recuitment centre and now needed a room to sleep in. All the rooms were taken and he couldn't find a roomate. The Academy was big but obviously the Jedi population was bigger. He hadn't checked every room but was hoping to ask someone in the corridor. He sat down with his bag and waited for someone to come passed. Now he wasn't desperate but when it got later he'd start having to knock on peoples doors. He just hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 5th, 2003, 02:16:50 PM
Shanaria was on her way back to her room from a quiet walk outside when she saw a Hansom man sitting as if he was waiting for something. She smiles as she looks him over, and struts over to the man, mildly showing off her body, which is not THAT hard with the Skin tight blue bodysuit that she is waring.... As she approches, she flips her hair slightly and asks...

"Hi there! :) can I help you with anything?;) ;) "

Kueller
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:42:44 AM
Kueller stood and looked at the women, not without surprise, and said, "You're the only one who can tell me that. I can't find any empty rooms. You wouldn't happen to need a roomate would you?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:53:53 AM
Shanaria gets slightly confused....

"There are normaly empty rooms on the upper floors.... did you try looking behind some of the closed doors... Just cause the door is closed doesn't meen that it has somebody in it..."

Shanaria looks Kueller over again and smiles....

"Though if you just want a room-mate... I can't really help you... Even though I don't Have a room-mate, I don't think Liu would like it if I was sharing my room with a Hansom Hunk like you..."

Kueller
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:51:19 PM
"I don't think this Liu would like to overhear your part in this conversation either," Kueller smiled. "I seriously can't find a room with no one in it." Kueller didn't want to go knoking on other peoples doors but if she didn't let him share a room. He might have to. Or stay out here the night.

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:55:29 PM
Shanaria Laughs....

"Oh I'm not doing anything that I don't normaly do! I flirt with people all the time.... It's almost like a hobbie for me...."

She thinks for a moment...

"Even though I can't share my room with you.... I do know a young man that could. His name is Leten Snat. He's a former street boy, and doesn't really know how things are done, and could use somebody to help him. Would you like me to take you over to his room?"

Kueller
Jun 7th, 2003, 06:22:35 AM
"Yeah. I s'pose." His impression of her was getting worse all the time, but he was glad she knew someone who could give him a room.

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:10:29 PM
Shanaria smiiles....

"I hope you don't think I'm some sort of a slutt. I just like people looking at my body, and I'm not afraid to tell people what I think of them... Now if anyone when to touch me in a naughty way I would level them... But enough of my rambling.... Follow me I'll take you to Leten's room..."

Shanaria turns and walks off into the LQ, and after a few moments she stops at a door, and knocks....

"Hay Leten! It's me Shanaria!! "

Kueller
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:14:45 PM
Kueller followed her to the door, he was kind of glad that he wasn't staying in her room. Kueller waited patiently for the door to open.

Leten Snat
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:18:44 PM
Leten was sitting in his room looking ofer the stuff that he salvaged today, when he heard a knock on the door. the 12/13 year old boy gets up and walks to the door. As he is walking to the door he hears....

"Hay Leten! It's me Shanaria!! "

He opens the door and smiles...

"Hi Shanaria... How are you today... I hope your test plants are growing well...."

Leten looks over at Kueller...

"Who is this?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:21:55 PM
"I'm doing well today, Thank you for asking :)... And my plants are comming along slowly..."

Shanaria looks at Kueller than back to Leten...

"He is a new comer to the order and he was wondering if he could share your room with you...."

Kueller
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:23:17 PM
"I'm Kueller. Sorry about disturbing you." Kueller smiled.

Leten Snat
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:31:12 PM
Leten shrugs...

"I guess so.... I don't nead all this room for only me...."

Leten smiles at Kueller...

"Nice to meet you, I'm leten... Come on in, Sorry about the mess..."

Leten's room is a simple room, the bed looks like it has never been slept in, one side of the room has all the furiniture on it and the other tide has a pile of scrap. There is a pillow and blanket in the corner of the room that has the scrap pile and a backpack right next to it. The kitchen has never been touched, and the bathroom is rather dirty. Leten point to the side of the room with the scrap....

"That side is where I have my stuff, the stuff on the other side came with the room, and I haven't really found a use for it. I'f you want you can use it."

Kueller
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:34:12 PM
Kueller surpressed a grimace. It was a place to stay at least. At last Kueller smiled, "You mind if I start cleaning this place?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:35:12 PM
Shanaria smiles at Leten...

"Thanks Leten... I'll see you around...."

Shanaria waves to Leten and Kueller as she turns to walk off..

"Bye Leten... Bye Kueller"

Kueller
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:38:42 PM
Kueller walked in and started tidying things away on his side of the room. Kueller liked to be organised and tidy. By the time he was finished all the books would be alphabeticalised and the kitchen would be ready to cook a proper meal.

Leten Snat
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:40:24 PM
Leten waves to Shanaria. Then turns to Kueller.

"Sure... if you want to... I have no problem with how it is, but I spent most of my life in the lower levels of this city, and It gets alot more dirty down there than this... I most of the time have my scrap in those boxes over there on the small hover lift, but I was just looking through what I got, then I was going to go and take it to the scrap yard.... Every 4 days I do this... I hope you don't mind?"

Kueller
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:45:47 PM
"No of course not." Kueller stopped tidying. "Tell me more about life in the Coruscant underworld." Kueller was truly interested. He looked at his watch. Only 27 hours since he had left Abergadoo-Rae. A very productive 27 hours.

Leten Snat
Jun 7th, 2003, 01:59:52 PM
Leten was a little suprised that somebody was interested in where he grew up.

"Well... the farther down you go, the darker it gets and more danger you will find. The city down between floor 0 and floor 97 is completely abandon, aside from street people, Hawkbats, and Granet Slugs. When you reach floor 98 you start getting things like Gangs, skummy bars, cheep strip bars, disease filled hookers, and stuff like that. One of the waste disposal work houses are on floor 99/100 and on flore 99 the the first place you will find a salvage yard when you are comming up from the bottom. Things are always falling from above, and the bullding are falling apart. no natural light gets down that far, and most of the walk ways are broken.

I spent most of my time salvaging thing from down there, and made some pritty good money doing it. I learned some of the basics in reading and writing from the salvage yard people but most people down there don't know anything but how to survive."

Kueller
Jun 8th, 2003, 01:51:02 AM
Kueller smiled, "On Abergadoo-Rae the biggest city was about the size of this academy. That's the city where the famous Abergadoo-Rae library is. You can telll how this would be a major change for me." Kueller laughed, "So where did you sleep?"

Leten Snat
Jun 9th, 2003, 01:26:05 PM
"Well I guess you could say I slept where ever it was flat, dry, and no Granet Slugs. I've never heard of Abergadoo-Rae... What's it like?"

Kueller
Jun 9th, 2003, 01:30:56 PM
Kueller was surprised the boy hadn't heard of it, it was quite famous, "It is very marshy, but not to the extent it's hard to get from one place to the other. It's made up of pleasant villages and one city which houses the great library. Seconded only to the one on Coruscant." Kueller furrowed his brow, "And maybe the one in Chiss space." Kueller had to tread carefully now, " Were you alone on the streets? I mean no family?"

Leten Snat
Jun 9th, 2003, 02:00:11 PM
"My mother died giving birth to me, and my father was killed by one of the gangs when I was 5 years old... so I've been alone for a good length of time."

Leten gets a questioning look on his face...

"I know this may sound stupid... but What is a marsh?"

Kueller
Jun 10th, 2003, 09:23:27 AM
kueller should have been surprised by the question but seeing Couscant, "It's sort of like a very muddy patch of ground. It's usually foggy."

Leten Snat
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:49:27 PM
Leten still being confused says...

"What's fog.... you have to keep in mind that all the weather on this planet is controled by computers and some stations in orbit. It rains when the water supply gets low, it's only gets windy when the have the tempture change. I don't know much about anything other than salvage, and the lower floors of the city."

Kueller
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:55:02 PM
"Well fog is kind of air that is translucent. Its water that has gone into the air." Kueller was wondering if he'd be able to talk to the boy without being asked a question.

Leten Snat
Jun 10th, 2003, 01:01:38 PM
"Ok! That sounds nice... Well I'm going to finish going through my salvage, pack it up, and take it off to the salvage yard...."

Leten goes back to digging through his pile of junk.

Kueller
Jun 10th, 2003, 01:03:04 PM
Kueller continued cleaning. It had been a long day. A VERY long day. He went into the bathroom. It was filthy.