PDA

View Full Version : To all new members

Southstar
Jun 5th, 2003, 12:17:07 AM
Southstar looked around the grounds where new members were accepted. New faces were beginning to show but unfortunatly the master's wouldn't be able to take them all on as apprentices. That's where Southstar would come in. He intended to provide some basic training until a master would be able to take them on.

All fresh meat should report to the Training Grounds prepared to learn, work and fail.

DarKnight
Jun 5th, 2003, 01:52:14 AM
-He walks across the courtyard. Having found saftey in the high walls, the tall figure has since shed his long black robes for a dark crimson suit; The jacket, of course, not ending at the waist but running right down to his sturdy yet stylish boots bound by broad silver clasps. The leather straps and silver buckles cuffs bind his rolledsleeves neatly to the tops of his arms. Now behind secure walls, he choose not to bear his platemail today; A simple black shirt holds tight to the well defined musculature of his chest, its sleeves also bound back showing the well toned arms of a soldier ended in the black leather gloves of a proffesional. However, despite the new found saftey, the newcomer still has his sword at his back and pistols holstered to his thighs; Not so much a precaution, more out of years of finely tuning his paranoia fuelled habits.-

"I am Covenant.
Fresh meat reporting as instructed Sir Knight."

-He cracks his neck to one side before repeating to the other whilst extending a hand to rub the back of his neck. Signs of a troubled night of sleep; Camped outside under a tree overnight was uncomfortable to say the least but really it was his troubled thoughts that toiled him so. Despite the rough night it was clear to see that Covenant made an effort to present himself, his hair now cut in short spikes for the training to come and not a single red blotch in his emerald eyes to be seen nor a single imperfection on his slim, elf-like face. Covenant's years of working with royalty and nobility had assured him a refined sense of dress and general presence and hopefully the previous expierience would help him pull off a good first impression.-

[OOC: You posted two pretty similar threads for n00b's so I replied to both hoping that I'll cut it down to one after I work out which one it is that you want us to be posting at.]