PDA

View Full Version : Need Imperial Info in Rp

Vynn Frost
Jun 4th, 2003, 09:17:52 PM
Anyone mind giving me some IC info on the Imperial Remnant in this thread...

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29805

and another thing to note is that the Imperial Archives say they haves a lot of posts in them but those don't seem to exist anymore. where did they go?

Pierce Tondry
Jun 4th, 2003, 10:21:18 PM
If I were you, I'd PM Telan Desaria or Taylor Millard to see if they'd be willing to help- both of them are Imperial Fleet RPers who have some IC knowledge of the Remnant.

Also, check how far back you are set to view posts. Most often people have themselves set to view posts that are no older than thirty days, but in archive forums the posts are frequently older than that. If you set it to view posts from the beginning, you'll probably see those 'missing' posts.

Vynn Frost
Jun 4th, 2003, 10:49:24 PM
well I still need someone to rp with :lol in this thread

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 4th, 2003, 11:21:51 PM
I believe the Imperial Remnant was the one that belonged to Lebron. He left the boards and all the threads were archived.

Vynn Frost
Jun 4th, 2003, 11:37:35 PM
MUHAHAHAHA :evil

yesh, two hours later... all archived threads are saved, all info is logged... Imperial Intelligence mission for me OOC is done! muhahahahaha :lol

anyways... on a more... interesting note, I gotta go rp a bit with myself in a lone thread and get bits and pieces of this info in, Darth Viscera, pretty interesting guy I must say :lol sucks he sorta dissappeared IC but it happens I guess :lol wellp, anywho... the beat goes on, I still need someone to reply to that thread

:: points up to link::

Telan Desaria
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:00:30 PM
I should have told you this - Viscera is leading the Imperial Fleet against the Vong outside of our galactic boundaries. He is presumed dead.