PDA

View Full Version : If offended by Bad Humor, don't read

Telan Desaria
Jun 4th, 2003, 06:22:34 PM
I have a joke to tell. I want your opinion on it.

A General just received command of his division, and walked into his office. After receiving some coffee, he sat down to read over his new unit's roster.

Perusing it gave him quite a jolt. The Colonel in charge of one of his regiments had a dozen NCO's attached to his command. This was a waste of men, and set about to speak to this Coonel and set things right.

Finding his office was easy, as it used a Raidbow as its unit flag. It hung proudly outisde the door.

Without knocking, the new General walked in and slammed the door behind him. Holding the roster in hand, he stared at the young Colonel.

" Why do you have a Corporal on your Staff?"

A *thud* came from the desk, out from which crawled an non commissioned junior officer who came to attention and saluted.

The young colonel looked indignant.

" Because all the good sergeants were busy!"

Dr. Lenux Yamato
Jun 4th, 2003, 06:41:02 PM
I don't get it.

Telan Desaria
Jun 4th, 2003, 06:49:16 PM
I think I need practice. Damned aristocratic militaristic upbrining. I have the personality of a flate soda. Ask Taylor.l

Pierce Tondry
Jun 4th, 2003, 06:50:06 PM
It's probably better that you don't.

It would be wise to post things like this somewhere other than OOC, since the thrust of the joke is not PG-13 in nature.

Telan Desaria
Jun 4th, 2003, 06:53:25 PM
Ah. Sorry. You know me, Pierce, I did not mean to offend. Could you move it to somewhere...suitable?

Pierce Tondry
Jun 4th, 2003, 07:04:06 PM
I personally cannot, but I'll call it to the attention of a Mod or Admin and see what they think.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 4th, 2003, 07:30:03 PM
Moved for obvious reasons.