PDA

View Full Version : Elder of Eye (open - training, etc)

Warlock
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:58:53 PM
Age – with it wisdom is supposed to come. Unfortunately the people who coined this phrase were themselves not old, and thus had not the insight to realize that being old is much like being young, with your flexibility and vitality removed. For the Warlock this onset of nature decay was closer than he liked to say and to facilitate his needs he would need the Force, essentially to act as a crutch. Hopefully today he would begin to learn about such things.

Oolana Taine
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:58:22 AM
Oolana saw the old apprentice as she entered the training grounds and decided to join him. Surely, someone his age knows many things that she would be willing to learn.

"Hello, may I join you?" she bowed her head briefly in respect for the elder.

Warlock
Jun 7th, 2003, 03:23:57 AM
Warlock smiled to himself. Ever since joining his age had afforded him something – respect. Without questioning him at all those who he had met had assumed he was a Master of the Force who had come to their Order from another group of Sith. It was sadly not true, but amusing at least.

“Certainly, my dear. I was hoping to learn a few things about the Force… ‘haps we could practice together.”

Oolana Taine
Jun 12th, 2003, 11:55:18 PM
Oolana sensed his amusement to her greeting and spent a moment wondering about the old man's past. But bringing her thoughts back to the present she asked.

"Is there anything specific you'd like to work on?"

Warlock
Jun 16th, 2003, 05:24:00 AM
“Simple manipulation of the Force… telekinesis perhaps, or telepathy. Whatever you would prefer it quite alright by me.”

Oolana Taine
Jul 6th, 2003, 01:27:52 AM
"Well I am pretty good with telepathy and mind control, why don't we trysomething like that? I've always had fun messing with others minds." She looked around the training grounds and saw what she was looking for, a small cage of fresh rodents used just for training.

"Perfect, our test subjects are just over there."

Warlock
Jul 6th, 2003, 04:35:51 AM
“I’m not aware of how to do anything like this; you’ll have to explain it to me. I’m quite the novice,” Warlock replied as he followed, approaching the caged vermin.

Oolana Taine
Jul 22nd, 2003, 08:17:12 PM
"The task of this exercise is to practice manipulation of the force that allows on to influence minds by pushing your will on them or just terrorizing them. When you open to the force and let it's darkness fill you all you need to do is learn how to direct it."

"What I would like you to attempt in this exercise is the terrorize part. Use the powers of your mind to but the little buggers in a panic. You can only use methods of mind control or telepathy, no telekinesis. Practice tampering with their minds all at once to instill terror. This will allow you to be prepared to control groups of weak minded beings in future missions."

OOC: sorry it took so long to respond, work sucks

Warlock
Jul 23rd, 2003, 02:05:16 AM
This was what Warlock needed. He was no fighter – his body was far too old for that, but with this tool at his command he could exact his will without the need for more primitive methods. Extending a hand towards his target, he began to concentrate.

During his time with the Subryn he had unknowingly toyed with the Darkside and could call it to mind now quite easily. It was just a matter of turning it from lighting his staff to inflicting mental pain. The mice squirmed under his gaze, though it was some time before one began to twitch and squeak in confusion. Its panic died quickly, however, as it fell under a tight telepathic grip.

“Hm.”

Oolana Taine
Jul 29th, 2003, 11:24:50 PM
Oolana was relaxed, focusing on Warlocks actions. As the creatures panic died she felt the grip on it and spoke.

"Don't focus on the creatures themselves. Dig into their mind, and feed them your own thoughts and images, without harming them physically." She also saw that he was only affecting one rodent at a time.

"Once you break into one mind, try to meld them. Any group of weak minded creatures , even humans, can be easily controlled if you create a link between them through your self."

Warlock
Aug 1st, 2003, 04:59:49 AM
What Oolana said was taken on board as Warlock began to further pry at the mind of the rodent. After a while it seemed at ease even, and twitched its whiskers at the air. The others around it scurried mindlessly though soon found their thoughts too being dipped into by Warlocks own mind as he willed them to gather together. They were defiant at first but became more and more compliant as the seconds ticked by and soon enough were lining up as Warlock had instructed them to.

Oolana Taine
Aug 11th, 2003, 11:33:21 AM
Oolana smiled, pleased with the success of the first training session she had lead as a knight.

"Now they are yours and you can toy with them as you please."