PDA

View Full Version : Finding The Mole... (open)

Thug
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:33:05 PM
OOC: This thread has admin permistion...

IC:

Dressed in Jedi Padwan garb, the thug walks the halls of the LQ. As he walks he is reading and typing on a data pad. Even under the robes he doesn't look like a thug. He is a shinny young man, about the age of 17, with short blond hair, and blue eyes. he seems to have almost no muscle on his body, and seems rather intent on his data pad.

Little do people know that for the last 2 months he has been watching, listening, and writing down information about the LQ and it's patrons on his data pad which is really a two way, text message transmiter. After his message is sent, the screen goes blank until he types more, or get a message from his boss.

He has been rather jumpy ever since he was ordered to cut the Communications, and the cameras in the LQ so other could sneek in and attack two people that lived here (refering to the other two Thug Threads in the LQ). He did his part, and has not yet been caught...Yet.... Only due to the fact he is using the force to make his mind and emotions masked, so that at first glance, nobody would think twice about him being there.

Thug
Jun 4th, 2003, 04:21:22 PM
The thug continues to walk well looking at his Data Pad. He had his things to do list up.

1) Find Where Garen's new room is..................[checked]
2) Find easist way to attack Garen...........................[checked]
3) Comfirm that Shandri still is in the same room......[checked]
4) Find easist way to attack Shandri.........................[checked]
5) Find Neyasha........................................... .............[checked]
6) Find Bedrooms for the Council members...............[checked]
7) Find out how to Kill Neyasha.................................[checked]
8) Find out how to Kill the Council members.
9) Disable defences.
10) Call in the attack.

As he is walking and reading, he turns the couner and bumps into one of the Jedi.... Oh...Crudd!! he thinks to himself, as he almost jumps out of his skin.

Figrin D'an
Jun 4th, 2003, 05:33:01 PM
"Pardon me."

Figrin stepped back, slightly startled after quite literally running into someone. He had been moving at a brisk pace, wishing to get back to his quarters after the Council session had concluded for the day. He was expecting a holonet call, and didn't wish to miss it.

He looked at the person whom he ran into... a young man in his teens, likely a padawan. There were so many newcomers to the order, and with his many duties, Figrin had trouble keeping track of them all.

"I don't believe we've ever met. I'm Figrin D'an. What might your name be?"

Thug
Jun 4th, 2003, 05:38:59 PM
He thinks to himself...Crud...He want's to talk!!.... The thug looks the man over, as he put the data pad in his robes. Then the name regesters.... Figrin.... He is one of the council!!....CRUD!!.... the thug responds in a nervose tone....

"Aaa...Um.... My name is Billy..... Billy Tormic...."

Figrin D'an
Jun 4th, 2003, 05:56:46 PM
"Billy Tormic," he repeated. "A pleasure to meet you. You'll have to forgive me, I'm not familiar with all of the new Jedi potentials of late."

The nervousness in the young man's voice was clear. Perhaps he's just intimidated by meeting a Jedi Master, he thought.

"Where are you off to? I think most of the classes have let out for the day, so I suppose you're off to spar or study or meet with friends."

Thug
Jun 4th, 2003, 06:37:44 PM
The thug fidgits alittle....

"Ummm...Aaa... Yah... I was off to do some studing in the garden... It's a nice day.... So.... I was off to the Garden."

He really doesn't know what the Jedi do in their off time, but he does know about the garden.... in fact he was the one that planed the entrance route for the two attack that happend a while ago, and the group that hit Garen went through the garden.

"Umm....Sooo.... Where are you going?" Asked the boy, as he hung his head.

Figrin D'an
Jun 4th, 2003, 07:06:49 PM
"I'm just headed to my quarters to get a little work done before dinner."

Something was odd about the boy... he seemed more than just nervous. It was difficult to tell exactly the cause of his behavior, but it was enough to give the Jedi Master pause. He chose not to push the issue, however. Observing the boy's behavior might provide some insight that direct questioning would not.

"Well, I will let you be off to the Garden. I'm sure you have much that you would like to do, young padawan."

The boy was hiding something. Maybe it was nothing... just a foolish prank or finding ways to sneak around after curfue hours... but Figrin decided that some minor investigation was prudent.

Thug
Jun 4th, 2003, 11:25:45 PM
The thug bows quickly....

"Very well.... I'll be off now...."

The boy rushes off towards the garden. As he is turning out of site of Figrin a small beep comes from the Data pad in his robe. The boy ducks off behind a large potted plant in the hall and pulls out the data pad switching it to message mode. On the pad is writen....

Agent 2291..... Report you Stats...

The boy quickly types on the pad...

Not now...

Rognan Dar
Jun 5th, 2003, 02:04:33 PM
It was a beautiful day outside, one not to waste inside going...whatever there was to do inside. So that was where Rognan was. In the Garden, perched in a tree. He loved to sit in the tree's and just relax. Most of the time to think about the day and the next and sometimes the next week. But it all came to no avail since he did not know what would happen tomorrow.

Rognan looked around the Garden as he felt someone enter it. Rognan's sencing abilty through the Force was inhanced when he was here. Mostly because he came here so much that he was almost part of it.

There was a boy, well, more like a young man hidding behind a pot. He didn't know who it was, only able to see his back.

He must be new, he thought to himself. I dont think I've ever met him before. Maybe I should say hello. But he looks nervous about something, looking over his shoulders constently. Might be best to leave him alone. Then again. He might be new and in need of a friend...

Rognan puzzled over this, not knowing what he should do. So just sat there and studyed the lad.

Thug
Jun 5th, 2003, 02:31:46 PM
After typing his answer he walks out from behind the plant and into the garden completely, putting the data pad in his pocket.

He wanders for a moment, and starts to relax when he does not see anybody else in the garden.

He walks over to a bench sits down and pulls out the data pad again and types.....

Agent 2291 here.... Stats is B .... Two more before Final.... Get Preped.... latest info comming tonight.

He looks up and around to see if there was anybody nearby, as he hit the send button.

AmazonBabe
Jun 5th, 2003, 04:11:20 PM
:: Leaning against an old willow near the large pond, AB took in a deep breath of the garden air. The air here was blessedly free of Coruscant pollutants thanks to the many hidden air purifiers around the garden. It helped to give the area a fresh, clean feel... not to mention it was great for the greenery. ::

:: She'd just come from a Council meeting and instead of going to her questers, she'd made her way to the garden to relax before the evening meal. ::

:: As she sat there, she hoped she'd see Morgan in the garden, but it wasn't unlike him to have some extra work to do after Council meetings. Never the less, she turned her head slowly towards the entrance from the LQ, watching it to see if she'd spot him. But all she'd seen so far were a few Jedi going in and out about their business. ::

Figrin D'an
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:00:53 PM
After taking a slight detour, Figrin arrived at the Archives. He meandered his way through row upon row of data storage shelves and printed books, finally reaching a secluded alcove of access terminals far in the back of the archive. Pulling out a chair, he sat and keyed his personal access code. The screen flashed ready to accept voice commands.

"Access Jedi membership records database."

The terminal worked for a moment, then brought up the master database screen.

"Run individual record search, name Billy Tormic, rank padawan."

He hoped that there would be something in the young man's records, perhaps some logged note about unusual shyness or complusive behavior that would shed some light on the matter.

The record search came up empty.

How odd..., he thought. He keyed in a new set of search parameters, expanding the possible list of results. Still... nothing.

A library archive droid was passing by at that moment. Figrin spoke up.

"Excuse me. Is the membership records database current, including the latest group of initiates and padawans?"

The droid stopped, turning towards him.

"Yes, master Jedi... the database was updated just 3 days ago, and no new admissions have been cataloged since that time.

"Thank you...," he replied disappointedly, "that will be all."

The droid scuttled away. Figrin sat back in his seat, rubbing his beard in thought. The logic was simple... either the records were incorrect, or the boy was lying. As disturbing as the later might be, the former contention seemed highly unlikely.

If I can't find any records on him, maybe I can at least find out where he has been.

Typing quickly, he keyed in the access sequence for the Jedi complex security program...

Thug
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:17:20 AM
As he looked around, he felt a disturbance in the force. He may not be able to much with the force aside from hiding himself from people probing the force for danger/hostile intent, and Dark Force Lightning, but He know when he has been found out.

The Thug gets up from the bench puts away the data pad, and looks down at his watch. Pretending as if the time suprised him, he acts as if he is late for something and sprints out of the garden.

He doesn't know How he was found out, or by whom, but he knows that it won't be long till this whole building will be on top of him. The nearest exit is only 4 halls down, past the locked hall to the Jedi Archives, and down the stairs. If he can reach the stairs then he will be home-free.

AmazonBabe
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:06:45 PM
:: A sense of sudden agitation and worry washed over AB from one of the Padawans in the area. Perhaps some studying had stumped them or otherwise they were frusterated at not having won a practice dual. ::

:: Sighing, she stood and stretched, looking for the Padawan in question to give him or her some council. While she was looking, she saw a Padawan get up from a bench and sprint towards the LQ. It was the Padawan that had been agitated, but now was emitting emotions of fear. Fear? Fear of what? ::

:: AB saw it fit to follow, so she walked at a brisk pace to the entrance to the garden where the Padawan had disapeared to. Looking down the hallway, she saw him still running... but running past the lifts that led to the dorms. Instead, he seemed to be heading towards one of the exits. ::

:: Completely baffled, she instead called down the hallway. ::

Young Padawan... you may want to slow down before you...

:: Too late. The Padawan collided with two other Jedi, each coming from opposite sides of the crossing hallway. The three Jedi went down in a tangle of arms and legs. Her voice took on it's normal tone. ::

... colide with someone.

:: Wincing inwardly and shaking her head, AB made her way towards the pile of Jedi. All three were groaning to some extent, and she reached down to untangle them. As she cleared the pile, the smaller of the collided Jedi had landed on top. Lifting that Padawan away, she worked her way to the middle where the running Padawan had gone down. And lastly at the bottom, was Master D'an. ::

:: AB's face took on a stern look as she held onto the boy who had caused the accident, helping Figrin up with her free arm. The younger, smaller Padawan was still standing there, looking for scrapes. She looked to all three. ::

Is everyone alright?

Figrin D'an
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:05:58 AM
Figrin brushed himself off and straightened his cloak.

"I'm fine," he replied, nodding to AB as a silent "Thank You."

He turned to the small padawan, whom appeared confused, but none the worse for wear.

"You are dismissed. Master Mystt and I will handle this."

After the young padawan was out of earshot, Figrin spoke to the other young man, still in the clutches of the other Jedi Master.

"Well... it would seem you have a habit of running into people."

He looked at AB, and spoke telepathically.

I have reason to believe this young man isn't who he appears to be. We need to question him, and find out what he has been up to.

Thug
Jun 10th, 2003, 10:43:30 AM
Thug thinks to himself... Oh crud!! Oh crud!! Oh crud!! Oh crud!!...

he looks up at Figrin and realises..... He Knows... But in the event he is wrong, he keeps on playing his part....

"I'm sorry Master D'an I was just in a hurry, I havean appointment I just remembered I had, and I'm kinda in a hurry... Could I please go... I don't want to be late..."

If he goes for this story than the boy knows he is still safe, but he has a feeling that this will get ugly.

AmazonBabe
Jun 11th, 2003, 10:28:46 AM
:: AB raised an eyebrow in Figrin's direction, an indication she had received his telepathic message, albiet being somewhat surprised by the suspicion. She then looked at the young man. ::

I think whatever appointment you had can wait.

:: She looked about. ::

Perhaps we should move into one of the common rooms...

:: She gestured down the hall to the second door on the right. ::

...there.

Thug
Jun 11th, 2003, 11:10:09 AM
"No you don't understand this is really important I really to go! I'm really sorry about running down that hall, I won't do it again. Please I need to get going!!"

He thinks to himself.... This is really not going well.

Figrin D'an
Jun 11th, 2003, 04:29:28 PM
The two Jedi Masters guided the apparent padawan to the common room down the hall. AB, her hand still firmly on the young man's shoulder, directed him to sit down on one side of a small conference table. Figrin followed them into the room, and seeing that no one else currently occupied the room, he closed the door behind him.

Figrin walked around the table, to opposite side of the young man. He pulled out a chair, but did not sit down. Resting his arms behind his back, he stood tall, looking down on the young man with a steely gaze. AB stood just behind the boy and off to one side, covering the area between the young man's chair and the door.

"We mearly wish to ask you a few questions," Figrin began, pacing slowly. "If you answer them to our satisfaction, you can be off to your... appointment... and we will make sure the reason for your delay is conveyed to whomever you will meet with."

He stopped pacing, and turned directly towards the young man.

"First things first, however...," he continued pointedly, "I want to know why, according to the membership records in the Archives, you don't exist."

Thug
Jun 11th, 2003, 04:40:22 PM
The boy does not resist being guided to the common room and takes a seat ... He listens to Figrin talk.... when he is told that he doesn't exist in the records h forces a look of confustion rather than the look of fear that want's to appear...

"I should be there.... I don't see why I wouldn't be... It could be a glich in the system.... everything electronic gets gliches now and then.... But I was recruted!!"

Great... How much longer can I play this out. The boy thinks to himself...

AmazonBabe
Jun 11th, 2003, 05:09:39 PM
:: AB folds her arms across her chest, very much mirroring Figrin's posture. She doesn't have enough information to contribute to the "interrogation", so she leaves all the question asking to Fig. ::

:: She is, of course, curious as to why the boys records are not on file. In light of recent events, it's very bizzarre. ::

Figrin D'an
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:26:53 PM
Figrin shook his head.

"Those records are updated regularly, and are kept in a protected memory core with secondary and tertiary backups. A glitch is unlikely."

The Jedi crossed his arms.

"I'm a patient man as you might expect, Mr. Tormic... if that is indeed your real name. But even Jedi have their limits. I don't appreciate being lied to. Now... I'm going to give you an opportunity to come clean on who you are and what you are doing here. Or..."

He paused for effect. The young man was clearly becoming more nervous.

"... I will have Master Mystt probe your mind telepathically, and pry the answers out of you."

He leaned forward, staring down the boy.

"That won't be pleasent. I don't want to have her do that, just as much as you don't. But, one way or the other, you're going to give us some answers."

He was half-bluffing. They could have his mind probed, but not without a writ of approval from the Council. Bluffing was something that Figrin had done many times in diplomatic negotiation. He was quite good at it. But, he never had to use it against another "Jedi" before, or against such a young person.

Figrin continued to stare down the young man, waiting for a response.

Thug
Jun 12th, 2003, 01:49:37 PM
The boy know that now if Figrin is bluffing, then he may still be able to talk his way out. But if he is not bluffing the whole opperation will be exposed.

He decides that it's not worth to call the bluff. with Figrin leaning forward, staring down the him. The boy lifts his left hand to his head as if he had a headache. After a moment of acting flustered, and still using the force to block his hostile intent from being detected, he twists his left wrist quickly so his palm is facing Figrin's face and lets loose a bolt of Dark Force Lightning. Keeping his left hand facing Figrin he spins to his right out of the chair, slipping a lightsaber out of his right sleeve and into his hand, activating the blade he swings it at AB's neck, hoping he caught them off gaurd enough that it give him an advantage.

AmazonBabe
Jun 12th, 2003, 02:20:45 PM
:: A split second before the boy attacked Figrin was all AB needed, sprung as tightly as she was. She saw the lightsaber coming at her before it physically did, and her own amethyst blade intercepted the hostile one, shoving it away easily. The moment she'd deflected the boy's blade, she freed one hand and Force pushed the boy towards the back wall. He smacked loudly against it and landed unceramoniously beside a semi-large potted vine. ::

:: As the boy began to stand, the vine came to life and snaked around his limbs, making it difficult for him to maneuver. ::

Thug
Jun 12th, 2003, 03:07:03 PM
The boy is flung to the wall not seeing if Figrin some how managed to avoid his Lightning blast, even thought the blast would only have given him small burns on his face.

As he goes to stand, he is restrained by the vines. He quickly says..

"PAD... Transmit faliure!! Action Explode!! Comfirm: 112...."

If he can only finish the 9 digit comformation # then this whole room would go up in smoke....

Figrin D'an
Jun 12th, 2003, 05:16:58 PM
The Jedi Master's danger sense had flared just seconds before the boy had unleashed the small bolt of Force Lightning. Acting purely on instinct, Figrin eyes went wide as he precognatively saw the boy's palm face towards him and emit the electrical charge a moment before it actually occured. He turned his body and head to his right, falling backwards as the bolt skimmed past his face. The boy bolted from his chair in a apparent attempt to escape. A lightsabre blade flashed to life and swung, but was blocked by another, as AB reacted quickly.

Figrin twisted his body over and hit the floor rolling, turning over twice before pushing up from the floor with his hand and kicking his feet outward. He came to rest in a three point stance, his feet angled behind him and off to the side, and left hand maintaining balance for his leaning body. His right hand simultaneously had reach towards the lightsabre hilt on his belt.

By this time, the boy was pinned against the far wall, a victim of AB's affinity with plant life. He was screaming instructions to an voice-activated data pad, apparently hidden somewhere in the folds of his cloak. Thinking quickly, Figrin stretched out with Force, placing a firm Grip on the young man's throat, attempting to supress his voice box. The boy choked a little, startled by the lack of air... but he still seemed determined to finish what he was saying.

Thug
Jun 12th, 2003, 05:30:30 PM
The boy was not really suprised by the sudden lack of air, but he still persisted to get the last of the code out....

"5....7....4... 6... 2..."

but before he could utter the last number he passed out due to lack of air.

A moment after he passed out a digital voice came for his cloke...

"Comformation Incomplete... instructions aborted"

Figrin D'an
Jun 12th, 2003, 05:37:28 PM
Figrin breathed a sigh of relief, then slowly got to his feet and walked towards the passed out young man. Digging into the folds of his cloak, the Jedi Master discovered and removed a data pad, well-used but quite functional. The screen displayed the simple output that it had electronically voiced just moments before... Conformation Incomplete... instructions aborted.

Figrin looked at the data pad, turning it over as he examined it.

"Well...," he turned to AB, "that certainly was... interesting."

Thug
Jun 12th, 2003, 06:12:21 PM
When Figrin looks over the pad, he finds that there are two screen settings, Message(which is blank) and list.

The list screen displays:

1) Find Where Garen's new room is..........................[checked]
2) Find easist way to attack Garen...........................[checked]
3) Comfirm that Shandri still is in the same room......[checked]
4) Find easist way to attack Shandri.........................[checked]
5) Find Neyasha........................................... .............[checked]
6) Find Bedrooms for the Council members...............[checked]
7) Find out how to Kill Neyasha.................................[checked]
8) Find out how to Kill the Council members.
9) Disable defences.
10) Call in the attack.

When Figrin is looking over the pad AB probably get a glance at the boy's arm under the cloke and sees a tatoo on his shoulder that looks like this:

http://www.geocities.com/fabool/BlackHand2.txt

AmazonBabe
Jun 13th, 2003, 04:01:53 PM
:: AB walked over to the prone body of the young man and knelt beside him, as Figrin retrieved the data pad. ::

"Interesting" was hardly the word I was looking for.

:: While she spoke, she stroked one of the vines. This caused the entire tangle of vines to untangle and go back against it's frame in the pot. With the plant out of the way, she was able to serach the boy for any signs that might indicate who he is. As she searched, she came across something she wasn't expecting. ::

Sith Spawn...

:: She got a "Hmmm?" from Figrin who was still flipping through coded pages on the pad, when he too saw the tattoo on the boys left shoulder. ::

I think... we may have found the mole.

Figrin D'an
Jun 15th, 2003, 07:11:03 PM
"I think... we may have found the mole."

She spoke the simple truth, but it still was frightening in it's delivery.

Figrin finished examining the list on the data pad. He walked closer to AB, kneeling down to more closely examine the boy's tattoo.

"By the looks of it, he was close to completing his objectives, too," he added, pointing out the list on the data pad to his fellow Jedi Master.

"We need to get him to a detention cell before he wakes up. Then maybe we can get some more information out of him. We should also see if we can get the pad hacked... see if there are any hidden or encrypted files on this thing."

Thug
Jun 16th, 2003, 10:37:04 AM
Right as Figrin finished speaking to AB, the Pad beeps and switches to the message screen, displaying:

Agent 2291..... Transmit The new info now, not tonight. The info is needed for futher planing. That's an order.... Talzen Out.