PDA

View Full Version : Dates of Comfort (closed)

Dios Kane
Jun 4th, 2003, 12:19:13 PM
:: Me and Maia had been through some hard times as of late. but we were back again. Inside my Corellian Corvette, the Space Cowboy, I sat on deck in the pilot seat without a shirt. This was my home practically and I could walk around dressed however I wanted for as the moment called, especially since Maia was asleep now.

She'd been sleeping for a little while now and I was pretty tired too but I couldn't sleep too well. In three good words, I was screwed. Nothing else to it. An eternal life of burden and so much had happened to us. It wasn't just me. It would always be us.

Revelations occured everyonce in a while about me and Maia. What had I done? I had dragged her into this. Given her the holy water, we'd made that weird bond thingy, now she was stuck to me. And she had to live with it now, even when the force handed me the bad end of the deal. Such as a hell of memories and two psychotic freaks coming after me and hating her on a side note. No one directly hated Maia it seemed, except for maybe Kaytor, just because she couldn't have me.

I laughed, tilting my head back and taking a long swallow of the firebrandy in my hand. I brought it down. Still not direct hate, it was still because of me. And Fiend... he was just a crazy mo from the get go. He was my fault too though, and he hated me, meaning to get at me, he would hurt Maia.

Sure Niccademus had "stopped" him once. But that was once, Fiend was a god as far as I was concerned. I heard he was president of Blastech Industries now and had established himself somewhere in the Outer Rim. I hadn't heard much else though. And Kaytor, I heard the Shrine finally caught up with her. I didn't plan on seeing her for some time. A very long time. I didn't have any problems with that.

I just wanted Maia to be happy. But I might've scarred that. I might've been the own fault in what I wanted to happen. I sighed. That sucks. I closed my eyes, running a hand through my silver hair.

Another thing that sucks, I couldn't feel the lightside. How the frell did people go back to it. I couold only sense the foreboding shadow of the darkside. It was there and it burst like a torrent when I got angry. What was I to do?

Ahh... dren. Straight to the Force! I point my finger up at the ceiling of the ship. Straight there... I'd send my entire life of rot and scum just to keep her happy.::

Maia Tharrinn
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:48:32 PM
Maia lay in the bed her eyes closed. Her breathing deep and relaxed. She was calling on the light side, desperately trying to strengthen herself, to rid the fear that had been eating at her heart. To anyone that looked at her she would appear to be in a peaceful slumber, but if you looked close you would see the hurt etched there.

It had been a short time since she and Dios had found one another. There bond returning, there love as always strong. But she worried, Dios seemed to be so lost, and being a healer that she was, she wanted to make it better. She had so far been unable to.

Silver blue eyes opened to the dim light of the room. The light side eluding her. As she knew it would, fear was not a factor in the light side of the force. Sitting up she wrapped her arms around her legs drawing them close, her chin resting there. She could feel him, his worry her own. She could feel his pain, and it broke her heart. They had both suffered deeply, they had been scarred beyond repair.

"Dios..... I need you." She whispered into the empty room, willing him to hear her. She needed his comforting arms.....

Dios Kane
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:21:26 PM
:: My hand slips on the bottle, it falls to the ground and shatters. I could've stopped it with the force. Probably should have to save me time, but I let it drop anyways to just wake me up.

I jumped out of the pilot seat and looked around. I slightly smiled, getting up, my feet stepping into the broken glass and the spilled beer. I headed out of the bridge and down the hall way to the living quarters.

The pain from the glass was fading from my healing abilities as it popped out of my regenerating skin but I still used the pain to feul my force powers and open the door before I reached it.

I entered, leaning against the door way as I saw her hugging her her knees, facing the other way.::

I need you too.

:: My brows were furrowed in pain and discomfort, I could tell that much. Hers in anxiety and pain also. I sat down beside her, my arms wrapping around her shoulders as I kissed her cheek.::

I need you too, and I'm sorry you need me so.

Maia Tharrinn
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:40:51 PM
Maia felt him coming, and she released a sigh that had been pent up in her. It seemed since they had lost there link, though regained, she worried over it being gone.

She leaned into his chest as he sat next to her. Her body fitting there as it always did, perfectly. He was her life, and she his. Sometimes it was a scary thing.

"Why are you sorry I need you Dios? From the moment we met, you on your knees, holding your ears. Begging me not to cry that it was hurting you. I have loved you Dios. Why would you ever be sorry? Because husband I am not sorry, and I would not change what I have with you for the world." She said gently. Turning, her small arms crept around his neck. Seeking comfort, and trying to give it in return.

"You are my life Dios.... No matter what."

Dios Kane
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:04:26 AM
:: "You are my life Dios... No matter what."

Comforting words that rang with an echo in Dios' mind. He almost shuddered. Her words had been like soothing water to his heart but it still hurt him that he had caused her to hurt so much. He had only wanted to make her happy, to comfort her. Not have her have to do the same. He was supposed to be strong when she needed him. Not broken as he was now.

His arms wrapped about her tighter, but still gently. He moved to the wall, holding her with him and leaned against that, her leaning against him in turn. He ran a hand through her silk hair. His head tilted back slightly as he stared at the ceiling.::

So, if you could go back, not meet me. Not have to worry about what pain I have brought us, you would rather have me?

:: This wasn't like a test or anything. I could understand what she said, I knew her feelings nearly as well as she knew her own. I just had to ask... so much had happened, it wouldn't feel right giving he rthe oppurtunity to say something.::

Maia Tharrinn
Jun 8th, 2003, 11:53:56 AM
"So, if you could go back, not meet me. Not have to worry about what pain I have brought us, you would rather have me?"

Maia sighed softly, her body settling into his own. Her arms reaching back so she could play with his silken hair. There had never been a time when she had doubted her love. Nor had she ever wanted to go back and change anything. Except perhaps the pain they had gone through. But even that she was willing to have as long as she had her Dios.

"I would not ever go back, and change having you. I have never doubted you Dios. Your love is the only thing that matters to me. I would do it all over again if I had to.... Just to keep you." She whispered softly, her silvery eyes filled with unshed tears.

Maia pulled his arms around her. Making him hug her to him. She turned her head up from under his chin looking into his eyes.

"I will always love you husband. No matter what we go through. I will stand beside you."