PDA

View Full Version : I'm little but I'm loud! (open to all)

Siobhan
Jun 4th, 2003, 10:41:42 AM
Siobhan handed over her scrimitar and her scyth ot the bouncers/gaurds at the doors. She walked into the noisy bar and stoped. There were many people/creatures in one room that it overwhelmed her. Her ears drooped slightly as she searched for an empty table.

There's got to be one around here somewhere...

Finally spotting one, she moved quikly to the table. After sitting down she waited for a severdroid to come and take her order. As she waited, she heard whipsers begin as people pointed and stared at her. She caught some of the phrases as she listened.

" Is that thing a werwolf?"

" Looks more like a jackal than anything else."

She was a jackal lycathrope, not a wolf. She resisted the urge to reach out and crush the nosy peoples skulls. she glanced down at her blurred reflection from the tabletop.All that she could make out was a silver-white mane, large bown-silver eyes and tan colored fur with black patterns.

stupid people....

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Jun 4th, 2003, 09:56:30 PM
Jaas walked up to the entrance of the B&G, He handed over his laser pistols to guards then he walked to the middle of the room, while he was looking for an empty seat he noticed quite different looking woman sitting by herself

He made his way to the woman's table "hello do jyou mjind jif ji jjion jyou" He flashed her a smile showing all his sharp teeth

Jaas was a cizerack a creature that looks like a cat and a man mixed together, his skin was a tan color and his striped where brown his tail swished behind him as he ask the woman the question

Matthias darkstone
Mar 17th, 2004, 10:13:32 PM
OOC: I'm scared...I"M Siobhan, not you....

aka Matt, SonLee and MiHalla