PDA

View Full Version : Keep the Pace (Telexia and Open)

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 4th, 2003, 10:24:05 AM
Corin walked back from his room dressed in his running shorts and tee, wearing his running shoes and knocked on Telexia's door.

"Telexia? You ready to go?"

Telexia Xio
Jun 4th, 2003, 12:31:12 PM
Telexia answers the door, after Corin has only partially knocked. Wearing her skin tight red bodysuit, her hair tied back in a braid, a smile upon her face, she nods.

"Yes, I'm ready to go. I was ready when you left to get changed for the run."

Telexia motions for Corin to lead the way as she steps out of her quarters and locks the door behind her.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:39:03 AM
Corin smiled back

"Alrighty then, lets go"

Corin walked down with her until they were just outside the academy grounds and he began to stretch in front of the trail he liked the most out of all the paths he trained on. It was probably the longest and the hardest but it was also the most peaceful. It was close to so much life in the force and it helped him clear his mind.

"So....do you run often?"

Telexia Xio
Jun 7th, 2003, 12:03:17 PM
Telexia, upon reaching the start of the trail starts to do some stretches herself.

"I used to run on a regular basis. I used to run all day back home. But I haven't for a little while now. Been stuck on a spaceship with nowhere to run.

What about yourself?"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 16th, 2003, 09:13:33 AM
"I was the system, sector, and quadrant champion in the 5k all four years of high school."

Corin smiled.

"Running is the one thing i pride myself in........but now i basically just do it to keep in shape and for fun and relaxation. It was so awesome, at Naboo. You could run anywhere on our plantation and get a new thrill from it every time. Its really nice here too but this trail is about the only one i could find that would equal any of Naboo's. I remember i tried out for mecha-ball but they said i had no real hand eye coordination and i couldnt jump to save my life. Id like to go back now and show them how a jedi (padawan) can jump."

Corin smiled again and then looked at his running partner inquisitively.

"What about you, did you have any sports?"

Telexia Xio
Jun 17th, 2003, 12:11:34 PM
"No, I didn't do any sports back home except for running, and that, I did by myself. Nobody wanted the Insane Girl around them."

Telexia sighs as she finishes up her stretches.

"I'm ready whenever you are."