PDA

View Full Version : To occupy the Newbies (Dyzm or LV)

Southstar
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:21:46 PM
I've noticed a few people have decided to try an join the the Order. Seeing as most of you guys are busy with a variety of things would it be all right if I showed them some basics or something to keep them occupied (as well as myself)? I know my character isn't a knight or anything yet, but he has been here for quite a while.
I've finished my exams and I'm in this little period of doing nothingness until I get a job for this summer so I have oodles of time to roleplay.
I just wanted to check it with you guys before I did anything, didn't want to incur the wrath of the masters

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 4th, 2003, 02:19:29 AM
Well Southstar, you asked for it, now you going to get it.

I'm going to assign both you and some of the others (If they agree) as "College Interns" for lack of a better title. You two will assume the jobs of us Masters and take control of the Order for a bit. You will work as a group, and try to get the order to flurish. I.E. going out on recruiting mission type things.

OOC: I can't speak for LV, but give me 2-3 weeks before I am alive again.
P.S. Going by how my Sister's Boyfriend's Older Brother's Fiancee is acting, preparing for her wedding, LV proberly has lots and lots to do.

Chin up LV! Fun times! Stress filled fun times!

Odin Murk
Jun 4th, 2003, 09:24:39 AM
SOUNDS FUN! WHEN DO WE EAT?

Southstar
Jun 4th, 2003, 12:27:08 PM
Sounds good, you won't be disappointed.

Lady Vader
Jun 4th, 2003, 02:08:54 PM
:lol I'll save you some wedding cake to curb that appetite of yours, Odin. :p

And, Dyzm's correct to some degree... I'm in the midst of wedding planning and I've got a crapload to do. But I'm organized, so I'm not stressing out, and things are getting done with plenty of time. If everything keeps going well, and I don't flip, I should be done with all plannings by Sep... with the wedding to take place in Jan.

Anyhoo, you have my blessings to do what you proposed, Southstar. You've been here long enough and know the ropes, and I have full confidense in your abilities. Sooo... knock yourself out and stay occupied as opposed to doing nothing. :)