PDA

View Full Version : What a lovely weapon the Empire has...

Hyren d'Resh
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:18:12 PM
Hyren d'Resh...a girl with a strangely sinister beauty. She will be the Empire's newest recruit, as soon as she can spy one of the superiors that are supposed to be here. The place is crowded, so she's having a difficult time. If they were non human or Jedi--or worse, non-human Jedi--the droves of people crowding her would be very much dead. The flesh on her body crawls as her own hateful thoughts remind her of why she has chosen to take this responsibility of committing genocide against the Jedi. After what those five did to her...they'll all die slowly by her hands.

A strong shove from behind sends her sprawling to her hands and knees in an undignified fashion, right at tthe feet of an Imperial with a freshly pressed uniform and brightly polished boots. She stands, reigning in her temper and making an attempt to smile.

"You are the one in charge, I presume?"

Vynn Frost
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:36:15 PM
:: Vynn looked down from where he was standing to see a woman at my feet. Not an everyday thing but then something others would have different thoughts on.::

No.

:: Frost looked up to see the other recruit that had pushed her at his feet, the man was smiling, thinking that the anger in Vynn's eyes was directed at her. Frost stepped around her easy enough and his gloved hand backhanded the recruit, sending him sprawling onto the ground.

Vynn turned to see the woman standing and facing him.::

I am Vynn Frost, Intelligence Liason to the General Staff. I am here looking for Recruit Hyren d'Resh. Do you know her, Recruit?

:: My vioce was calm and collected. Most superior officers took the time to yell at the new recruits. Fortunately, that was not my job. I was to find the newly made Officer d'Resh and take her to the Head of the Inquisitorate, Grand Inquisitor Leon Degrelle or whoever he had ready. This woman was supposedly in a league of her own when it came to business and the Jedi.::

Hyren d'Resh
Jun 3rd, 2003, 09:31:01 PM
"I am d'Resh. If you are not the man in charge, take me to the Head of the Inquisitorate. I was ordered to meet him here."

She cocks two fists on her hips and shoots Vynn a glare.

"You act like a damn Rebel, wasting time with minor nuisances like this man."

Vynn Frost
Jun 4th, 2003, 07:51:44 AM
:: Her talking was a waste of Vynn's time but whatever she said, she'd regret the lack of discipline, the lack of respect, and the insult about the rebel later. He turned on his heel and proceeded to a turbolift. He barely waited for her as the doors were closing in the lift and he entered the destination. It would be a good five minutes or more until they reached the higher levels and than a walk to the next turbolift and another five mintues.::

Telan Desaria
Jun 4th, 2003, 05:31:19 PM
When th doors to the turbolift opened, a man stood through their separated expanse. On his back he wore a black cloak, matching his breeches and clashing with his blood-red tunic.

" I am High Inquisitor Madrell. The Grand Inquisitor is otherwise occupied. He has sent me to speak with you. Colonel Frost, you are dismissed. Madame, walk with me."

The officer, despite his ice-colored eyes and featureless face, sounded genial and gestured into the length of the Banner-draped hallway behind.

Hyren d'Resh
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:09:27 AM
"Yes sir."

Hyren is all too happy to be rid of Frost. She doesn't trust such an arrogant man, but she knows she will have to at least try if they are to be working together.

Telan Desaria
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:03:55 PM
" The Grand Admiral has informed me that you wish to join the Inquisitoriate. What drives you to this? I warn you from personal experience, we lead isolated lives when not in this uniform."

Hyren d'Resh
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:14:17 PM
Hyren folds her arms and looks away with contempt in her eyes, fingers tracing idle patterns on her body. Her body is a beautiful sight for any man to behold...so long as she's dressed. Beneath her clothes are endless scars and burn marks, the legacy left to her by Jedi.

"They attacked me...they killed everyone and saw fit to torture me. I'll return the damage they've caused me a hundredfold and better the Empire while I'm at it!"

Telan Desaria
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:22:53 PM
" I caution you. It is not easy work. The legend that the Empire takes only men is a myth, I assure you. The executive commander of all the Armed Forces is a female - Admiral of the Fleet Serena Laran. But to the Inquisitoriate, our task is not easy. Many of us will die, and our fates will not be pleasant. The Rebels take prisoners for those of us who surrender, but when you wear crimson, you are shot on site.

" In addition you must learn to use a lightsabre - even without Force training. There is no better way to kill a Jedi than with his own weapon. You seem to be bitter against the Jedi, and that passion can take you far. Remember though to serve the Empire before your own anger. Can you handle this burden?"

Hyren d'Resh
Jun 6th, 2003, 07:37:18 PM
I'll learn to wield this weapon. My duty will come before my vengeance; as doing my duty will eventually bring it into being. You have nothing to worry over, I assure you."

Telan Desaria
Jun 9th, 2003, 02:54:08 PM
" Very well."

The Inquisitor smiled, his immaculately white teeth shining like a beacon in the darkened corridor.

" Report here in twenty hours. A shuttle is departing for Carida then, where the Inquisitoriate General Training Academy is located. Do well, and you will be moved to a speciality program. After that, you will be given your first posting."

OOC - PM me and we'll get all started. Thread finished. Welcome to the Empire\

Your title is, tentatively, Acting 2nd Lieutenant

I'll give you your assignment when you speak to me and get things hammered out. I hope you enjoy.