PDA

View Full Version : I seek

DarKnight
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:29:24 AM
I tend venture only to seek bloodshed and the spred of chaos.
But what darkened corner is this?

Lord Vali
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:41:43 AM
"If its bloodshed and chaos you seek, then you're searching in the wrong corners."

The voice that spoke seemed to come from all directions at once, though the source of the voice was nowhere to be found.

"Your mishap may lead you to your quarry however..."

DarKnight
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:53:16 AM
If such a place is this then perhaps you should not be so willing to seek conflict.

A wiser one would know that a being new to this place need not be a youngling by any means; That said, you speak sharply of one who may be The one sent to strike you down or equally one prophisized to save you.

Whether or not I have the power to dischord this place is not the issue to hand, the air of my ways contains the wisdom to know that without longer thought any actions would be far to swift to be enjoyed and so unless it is you who turns to violence -breaking your own doctrine- I shall move on.

Unless perhaps you can offer me words of greater interest?

Lord Vali
Jun 3rd, 2003, 03:10:37 AM
"You know nothing of my doctrine. You know nothing of where you stand right now. My words are of the only interest to you, for if you arent careful, they'll be the last sounds you ever here."

The shadows around DarKnight seemed to start creeping toward him, as if the hostile planet itself were sentient, and angry.

"You speak as if you hold some greater knowledge. Indulge me this, how did you find this place."

DarKnight
Jun 3rd, 2003, 03:23:28 AM
"My form is not bound by mortal coils"
-he speaks with an air of jest-

"Equally so my powers and motives lie in higher plains and are of my own but my will lies here with you, on this day, in this place."
-His eyes burn clearly beneathe the shadow of his hood; The red pupils indicate the otherwise jet black eyes are clearly fixed on his greeter, the sight pouring strait through the form, the sight observing the soul itself-

" Agreed, this place is indeed small and obscure but the bright souls that wander here are like beacons in the fog and they beg my venture"

Lord Vali
Jun 3rd, 2003, 03:36:40 AM
"Nothing is bright here, someone has tricked you."

A low gutteral growl was heard somewhere in the near viscinity.

"Take your leave of this place, your presence is unwelcome."

DarKnight
Jun 3rd, 2003, 03:46:46 AM
"It is in places of unwelcome that I find the most fun. But on your request I shall depart, at least for now."

*He turns and walks away and as he does so he speaks words which still hold jest but are now less of fun and more of caution*

-Uttering over his shoulder-
"And the beacons that I know of, no one lied to me friend; The beacons are the activities of your very soul which I can see, which I can see clearer then my reflection in your eyes yet can still see more than well enough. You can be sure, I will return, friend"

And with that the solitary knight vanishes into wisps of black swirling smoke leaving nothing but vali with his soul-