PDA

View Full Version : Lights

Fenra s'Ilancy
Jun 2nd, 2003, 10:53:56 PM
She sat alone in her room, furiously scrawling notes on lined paper as her eyes scaned through the textbook before her. It wasn't that she was hurriedly studying or an exam she hadn't even thought about, it was just how she worked; taking in and gleaning knowledge at such a fast pace that sometimes it was hard for her hand to keep up with what her mind was thinking over. Even her thoughts were neatly categorized... ordered and precise. She had a system for almost everything, studying being on the top of that particular list.

Early evening fell into night, as she'd neglected to heed the clock chimes out in the hallway signalling dinner was ready. So engrossed was she in her studies that Fenra shut out the entire world, utterly engulfed in the world the book in front of her had to offer.

Of course she would take breaks, and for the most part her free time was spent thinking on the events of the day before; when Kiterix had taken her out riding. His kiss had been unexpected, and surprising, but secretly she'd been pleased. It was smething new for her, and Fenra couldn't help the smile that crossed her features every time she thought of what'd happened.

And yet, she hadn't really known how to react, and so she did nothing. Looking back on it now, she was regretful that her response had been to do nothing but sit in the saddle and let him kiss her.

And so now, taking a breath, she sat back, letting her feet cross beneath the desk. She sighed, and letting her arms drop to her sides, stared down at what she'd just written.

Tyrel Kiterix
Jun 2nd, 2003, 11:05:20 PM
Had he not known she was busy studying, he probably would have been nervous by her unappearance at dinner. But one of the advantages of living in the Emperor's mansion was the advanced security camera system (some hidden, some not) spread throughout the dwelling. It was using this camera system, he'd discovered her busy studying her text books. It was final season after all, and Tyrel Kiterix did want his star to perform well.

The Emperor of Balmorra hadn't eaten alone. Instead, Morewind sat at his table and the two discussed plans for the future. They both agreed Fenra would be best suited in the Inquisitors if she wanted, helping them search out various members of Millard's 'conspiracy'. They agreed the reports from their spy in Shadow Squadron was the group was split almost in two...certain members agreeing with Millard...others just doing their jobs. It would be something to look into.

They'd finished their meal in silence, then Kiterix picked up the leftovers and heated them. Fenra did need dinner after all.

The kiss, he thought as he walked up the carpetted staircase, was well planned. Fenra's response had been typical...surprised by the kiss, but welcoming it at the same time. It hadn't lasted as long as he'd like it...but Kiterix told himself, small steps.

Seduction was an art not just a game.

He came upon her door, nodding to the two Balmorran Civil Guardsmen standing by it. Their orders were to guard her with their lives, which they did fairly well. Although they weren't with the youngest s'Ilancy when she was at the Academy. Fenra could, after all, take care of herself.

Kiterix lightly tapped on the door.

"I hope you're hungry," he said, "I brought dinner for you."

Fenra s'Ilancy
Jun 2nd, 2003, 11:36:30 PM
His voice startled her, and Fenra's head shot up, turning to look at him as he came into the room. The smile she gave him was sheepish, yet somewhat anticipating at the same time. The plate in his hands was what first reminded her that she'd missed dinner, and pushing her chair back, she stood quickly.

"I'm sorry-" she stopped then, seeing the look on his face, as if saying it was perfectly fine that she missed dinner. But still.

"I wasn't paying attention to the clock out in the hall... I was too busy studying... "

She stood then, quiet and for the most part, unmoving. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, but after yesterday, it seemed that all she could think of when she saw him was his kiss... it was strange; whenever she saw him... whenever he stepped into the same room, her heartbeat seemed to quicken, and she couldn't help but hold her breath. She wasn't quite to the point of being enamoured with him, but the beginnings of something was going on inside of her.

And as foreign as it was, she rather liked it.

Tyrel Kiterix
Jun 2nd, 2003, 11:44:48 PM
He didn't kiss her this time. No it was best to wait and see what her reaction would be. From what he observed by looking at her...she was excited to see him.

Good.

"I thought you might be busy with your studies," Kiterix smiled as he walked over to where she sat. He placed the silver tray on top of the book she was reading, 'The History of Balmorra' by William Girsalt.

"But I see you're reading Girsalt. Quite engrossing isn't it?" Kiterix took a seat on the bed, which was about eight feet from the desk.

"I particularly liked the chapters on the early Feudal Lords. My ancerstor Gham Kiterix was one of them, you know. He did a fine job, but lost to one of Millard's ancestors."

He gave his own sheepish grin, "We can't win 'em all.

"Your food is getting cold. You might want to eat while you can."

Fenra s'Ilancy
Jun 2nd, 2003, 11:58:26 PM
She sat once more, lowering herself into her seat, and looking at the food he brought, took up the fork to briefly poke uninterested in her food. She truthfully wasn't hungry; when she was she would eat, but Fenra saw no point in eating when her body didn't need it. She appreciated Kiterix's gesture, but it was unneeded. Setting the fork down once more, she moved the tray from the book so she could close it.

"Yeah," she started, answering his question, "... he's a good writer; makes history somewhat interesting." Drawing a knee up, she rested her cheek on it, staring at him. That one of his ancestors had fought against one of Millard's wasn't too much of a surprise; she'd just gotten done with that particular chapter, and was getting ready to go on to the next one when he'd walked in. It was interesting, yes.

Eyes closed halfway, she watched him as he sat on her bed. "I'm just glad I have tomorrow off before finals start; it's been a while since I've been able to actually sleep in. It'll be nice."

She blinked.

She knew what she was going to do the next day; rest and get ready for her tests; but she was curious what he had planned. "What about you? What are you going to do tomorrow?"

Tyrel Kiterix
Jun 3rd, 2003, 12:05:31 AM
"Oh," he said semi-conspiritorally, "Emperor stuff."

He started laughing, "Just a bit of work really. I have to meet a few diplomat and governors, plus the regular intelligence report I get on various places. Boring stuff really...I think I liked finals better than this stuff."

He unbuttoned his jacket, happy to let it be open. The damn thing was stifling sometimes...even when it was cool outside. Deciding he'd worn it long enough, Kiterix removed the dark coat then set it down on the crimson bedspread. He popped his neck, then briefly knocked some hair out of his eye.

"So how many finals do you have?" he kept the conversation going, as he stretched his back, "Any I can help you on?"

Fenra s'Ilancy
Jun 3rd, 2003, 08:21:22 PM
Casting a brief glance back to the small stack of books on the desk, Fenra shrugged. "Not too many; just history, military strategy, extended calculus, and a simulator run. That's pretty much it. All my other classes are AP, and those aren't until the week after."

She looked back to him, once more resting her cheek on her knee. "Thanks for the offer though."

Her eyes drifted then, past him to gaze at the large window dominating much of the opposite wall. Her thoughts once more fell to the day before, and she breathed in; exhaling slowly. In some ways it was confusing... he was the emporer after all, and she was just another student enrolled in the civil guard academy. She didn't really consider the fact that being Lok's sister she'd be watched so carefully or treated any differently; it never even crossed her mind. And yet, she never considered herself one to let things go for any period of time, and with another breath, let her eyes shift back to Kiterix.

"Yesterday... when we went out riding and you asked me to stay here... "

Why did you kiss me?

But still she held her tongue on that one, letting it sit in her head for a few more moments, skirting her real question.

"... did you really mean it?"

Tyrel Kiterix
Jun 3rd, 2003, 09:28:19 PM
Another smile, he did smile a lot. It wasn't that Tyrel Kiterix was forcing his smiles...it was just his personality. A pleasent face but with a dark interior. And not everyone picked up on it. Which served him better...when they didn't.

Now Fenra was asking him about his request for her to stay with him. The Balmorran Emperor had a sneaky suspicion that's not all Fenra wanted to ask him...but the time would come soon enough.

He fingered the gold ring on his pinkie finger, a gift from his father before his death. He'd worn it ever since, using it as a symbol as to what the Kiterixes would become.

"Of course I meant it," he said plainly, his eyes moving from the ring to Fenra's face, "The dorms at the Academy, although crowded, can get pretty lonely. I thought here you might enjoy yourself better.

"Plus if Millard ever were to return, you'd have the best access to him. The same goes for your sister. We've got the best communication system here too. It would be best wouldn't you think?"

He crossed his cream-colored panted legs and placed his hands on his knees.

"Plus," Kiterix continued, smiling a bit boyishly, "I enjoy having your around. You're good company. Easy to get along with."

Fenra s'Ilancy
Jun 3rd, 2003, 09:58:40 PM
"Oh."

It was simple, and somehow coming from her, not really a surprise for those that knew her to hear the word. In some respects it was strange that someone like Kiterix would want her around... of course the kiss didn't help her organize her thoughts any easier either. Fenra was at a loss of what to do at this point, and shifting in her seat, rested her arms on the back of the chair.

Her chin was propped on her arms, and she looked at Kiterix, still trying to figure him out. Finally, she gave up; usually it was best to just get things over with quickly anyway.

"Why did you kiss me... ?"

Tyrel Kiterix
Jun 3rd, 2003, 10:04:37 PM
Kiterix got almost philisophical about it. Now was the time to reel the fish in...like he and his father would do on their camping trips when Kiterix was younger.

"Why not?" he replied, the pinkie ring flashing in the light, "You're a beautiful girl. I thought it might raise your spirits a bit. To be kissed I mean. You haven't found your sister yet and the only real lead isn't here either. I thought I might make you feel more comfortable."

A sheepish smile, "And I do like you. I'm...sorry if it wasn't what you wanted. I won't do it again if you don't want me to."

Fenra s'Ilancy
Jun 3rd, 2003, 10:13:52 PM
Another "Oh," as she digested his answer.

She'd never before been thrust into this arena; this aspect of life. For her, everything had been black and white, her time spent studying and following orders. To have some interested in her; Kiterix no less, generated a lot of indecision on her part. On one hand, she had her studies and grades to think of, but on the other, there was something that she still had yet to pin down... to understand. Something that she wasn't quite sure how to handle. That he was trying to help was flattering, but the kiss in itself was enough to distract her from most things with the exception of her schoolwork.

A clouded look passed through her eyes then.

"I've never really had anyone 'like' me before... and to be honest, I've never even had the interest to look at other guys-" a pause, "-there were always other things that I was concerned with."

But now... now is different...

Tyrel Kiterix
Jun 3rd, 2003, 10:22:16 PM
"Well," Kiterix countered kindly, "There's nothing wrong with having a little fun."

He could tell she was confused...unsure of herself. It was good, but Kiterix was walking a razor's edge. The Art of Seduction was a game and a dangerous one at that. He was quite certain he could seduce her and do it quickly, but for it to be long-lasting he had to be careful and subtle.

He'd taken a major chance by kissing her, but so far...it was paying off.

"I honestly think you need to take a break from your studies a bit," he said. It was a suggestion he didn't want her to fail after all. It wasn't in the plan.

"How long have you been studying for today? Are you prepared for your exams? If you are then have some fun...live a little. There's nothing wrong with that."

Fenra s'Ilancy
Jun 3rd, 2003, 10:33:09 PM
Standing, Fenra looked down to the desk and her books.

"All day... "

Ok, so maybe she did need a break; she was more than ready for her finals, but it was simply force of habit to study; to make sure she knew everything. She hated being unprepared.

Stepping over to the bed, she leaned against one of the bedposts, looking down at Kiterix. She couldn't help the grin that crossed over her features as she looked at him. Having fun was something she'd been wanting to do, but knew she had other things to take care of first. And now that Kiterix had metnioned relaxing, she felt he was right. Most likely she'd spend most of the day tomorrow in bed doing nothing as it was.

"... and yeah, I'm prepared."

Tyrel Kiterix
Jun 3rd, 2003, 10:37:37 PM
"Good," he smiled flexing his hands a bit. They were larger ones, strong, with plenty of practice by working out or writing. Kiterix was one of few who actually wrote letters still. Many just used datapads and typing instruments.

"I think," he rose smoothly from the bed, then slipped behind Fenra, "You need a back massage. Something to relax some of the tension from the Academy away."

He placed his hands on her back and lightly started to knead her shoulders. It was a classic seduction move...use the massage to relax the person then keep at it, slowly relaxing the person until they were putty in his hands. He'd done it before.

"Mind if I give you one? I'm quite good, you'll feel very little pain."

Fenra s'Ilancy
Jun 3rd, 2003, 10:58:22 PM
It was strange, she hadn't really noticed any tenseness in her body until Kiterix placed his hands on her shouldrs; when he did though, she felt how tight her muscles really were, and as he began on her shoulders, she could have gone limp right then and there. As it it was, she leaned more heavily on the bedpost, surprised by how taut her body was.

His hands felt good... wonderful... as they went over her shoulders, and her head lolled forward.

"No... I don't mind... " was all she could get out.

Tyrel Kiterix
Jun 4th, 2003, 04:07:27 PM
"Good," he said as he continued to run his hands over her back. Lightly squeezing here...a little of a press there...slowly melting the tension out of Fenra's muscles as he rubbed them.

He pressed his hands in between her shoulder blades and eased the tension out of her back.

Kiterix then reached down, right where Fenra's spine and hips met and squeezed lightly...then brought his hands up her spine, and onto her shoulders.

"Comfortable yet?"

Fenra s'Ilancy
Jun 7th, 2003, 09:12:54 PM
If she hadn't been leaning on the bedpost, Fenra would have fallen on the bed by now, as the feel and motion of his hands seemed to strip away all of her tensions. As it was, she could only nod, and before anything else could happen, found herself pulling away from his gentle massage to sit on the bed.

A part of her was nervous and anxious at the same time... unable to really know what to do if he kissed her again, while at the same time she wanted him to. It was a completely new feeling for her, and it confused her terribly. And so to avoid really looking at him, she leaned back and closed her eyes, laying on the bed.

Tyrel Kiterix
Jun 7th, 2003, 10:11:55 PM
The time was right and the time was now.

He moved over her, perchec over her smaller body and stared at her statuessque body. If she didn't want what was happening, she'd stop him...as in stop him right now. But she hadn't yet, so Kiterix pressed on.

The Balmorran Emperor lowered himself onto Fenra, their faces touching and he kissed her again. Lightly at first, then a bit stronger, the lips meeting...then he waited to see if Fenra would open her mouth...

Fenra s'Ilancy
Jun 7th, 2003, 10:18:21 PM
This was a completely new thing for her, but while trepidation filled her, Fenra couldn't help the tingling sensation that began at the small of her back. It travelled all through her body and she almost shivered.

His kiss was gentle at first, and she thought for a moment that he would simply give her a small kiss then be off with words of having to do some work; she was wrong. His kiss grew stronger, and to her surprise she found herself kissing him back. It was a completely new sensation for her, and she loved it. Her body still remained umvoing however, and for the most part she didn't know exactly what to do, so she stayed still, simply kissing him back.

Tyrel Kiterix
Jun 7th, 2003, 10:26:00 PM
It wasn't a new feeling for Kiterix...seduction.

Years ago, at the ripe age of 15, he'd seduced his first woman...ironically someone older than he was. It was after a school meeting and the two had met behind the gym of an academy long since destroyed.

He'd told the teenaged girl, three years older than he, that he could fullfill her needs and desires...speaking of the Kiterix family name. The massage had followed, then, he'd kissed her...just to be spontaneous. She'd responded in kind and the next thing Kiterix had discovered they'd gone back to his father's place and explored each other's bodies with a fervor only known to newlyweds and hormoned-filled adults.

It was then Kiterix discovered he had the ability to seduce almost anyone. And he used it to his advantage. Especially with Clara Beltane, his predecessor's daughter...ah but that was so long ago...before the Balmorran Empire.

He broke the kiss, trying to show some semblence of kindness and breathed into her face, very lightly.

"Do you wish to continue or stop here?"

Fenra s'Ilancy
Jun 8th, 2003, 10:32:09 PM
She was honestly at a loss of what to do. She'd never been in such a situation; never even entertained the thought of being in one. His breath on her face was a wonderful sensation, as that was something she'd never experienced either. Her indecision manifested itself in a turn of her head, and she stared at the headboard, not really knowing what to say except -

"I... don't know. I've never been in this kind of situation before... I've never really even felt the things I'm feeling right now before... "

Tyrel Kiterix
Jun 8th, 2003, 10:55:52 PM
"Well we can stop you want to..."

Show concern...that was key. Make it appear like you actually cared about the girl. She probably is new to this...careful...careful.

Kiterix gave her a sweet smile.

"I mean it. We can stop if you want."

Fenra s'Ilancy
Jun 9th, 2003, 09:09:59 PM
She was new to this; and it was apparent that he was not. But to her, it seemed that he had his mind set on her, and truthfully she was flatttered; and a little flustered at the same time. It was in the back of her mind that she knew she also wanted to be with him, and it was that feeling that made her look back up to him as he perched over her.

It was that feeling that made her cant her neck upwards to kiss him.

Tyrel Kiterix
Jun 9th, 2003, 09:25:49 PM
Kiterix's mind leaped for joy as she kissed him. He had her. Completely under his control.

He wrapped his arms around her, pressing her smaller body into his own as their kiss turned deeper, more passionate. Tongues enveloped one another and they rolled on the bed.

It was going completely as planned, Kiterix thought, as they kept kissing.

The next step would make Fenra truly his...and seperate her from her family and into his own.

His eyes glinted darkly as they kept kissing.

Fenra s'Ilancy
Jun 13th, 2003, 04:08:27 PM
And that's when she got nervous. She didn't know why, she just did. Although in the back of her mind she assumed it was because she'd never been in such a situation, and with mounting trepidation, she pulled back a little; though it was a little hard to do being that she was beneath his bulk. And yet that's what she did, instantly becoming embaressed.

"I'm... sorry..."

Tyrel Kiterix
Jun 13th, 2003, 04:28:09 PM
He smiled and forced redness into his face, trying to appear sheepish. Kiterix did a good job at looking sheepish.

"It's all right," he replied, placing a reassuring hand on Fenra's shoulder.

"Perhaps we went a little too fast. I'm the one who should be apologizing."

Another embarressed look.

"Please...forgive me."

Fenra s'Ilancy
Jun 25th, 2003, 09:06:45 PM
She smiled, a smile that gave her even more of a resemblance to her sisters. She shifted then, nestling herself against Kiterix's chest; this was such a new feeling for her that her reaction was the only one she could think to do.

Never in her life had someone taken an interes in her; especially someone like Kiterix.

Tyrel Kiterix
Jun 25th, 2003, 09:13:20 PM
Yes! were Kiterix younger he might've said something along the lines of some teenaged fraternity member. But the 'Yes' would suffice.

Fenra was his...his to own and control. And she would enjoy herself...but be his weapon against s'Ilancy if she ever returned to Balmorra.

Because if Kiterix knew one thing it was this: Where s'Ilancy went...Taylor Millard followed. And if he could hurt s'Il...he could hurt Millard.

He pulled Fenra just a little bit closer into his chest and smiled, a genuine calm smile.

"Thank you."

Then he kissed the top of her forehead.