View Full Version : Experiments (closed)

Fiend
Jun 2nd, 2003, 06:14:55 PM
:: I stand in the the master control room of Lab IX - 0002. This lab was one of the major complexes where the abominations were created. The other labs were mostly test areas, discovering what the subjects had come out with status wise, their offensive capabilities and defensive.

Lab IX - 0001 housed the new "recruits." Thousands and thousands of civilians came by shuttles every day. They all came, either tricked or truly devoted to the Horde. The Horde was becoming an anarchist revolution to the Savage Garden. I had acolytes everywhere, on the streets, on the steps of capitols, in ports, all screaming for the Savage Garden. People that had no hope came in flocks, people who wanted power came in flocks, and those that actually would try to understand it came in flocks. They were all their own race until they made it to 0002.

I smiled as I looked onto the monitoring screens. My pale hair went to my shoulders and my arms, covered in my full gauntlets, were clasped hand in hand behind my back.I stood straight, behind two clones at work. The supervising clone was behind me and my secretary to the side. Fiend Wei was looking at another screen at another wall. I had him observing the actual recorded data while I watched the physical procedures.::

Begin procedure I now, Supervisor IX - 043.

:: The clone looked up and walked to the panels. Quickly, with one hand, the supervisor began to begin the program. The automated machines on the screens suddenly lit up with power and began to move. The screen showed a large arm that reached into a large pen filled with organisms, who more humane people would call "people."

The arm ended with a cage that came up with a rodian inside it. The cage was lifted and moved over to the assembly line where the Rodian was dropped onto a metal plate. From the metal plate came up metal tethers that wrapped about the arms and legs of the Rodian. Now that the subject was tied down, the assembly line began to move. The Rodian was one of ten that had been picked out and all were now ready to begin the next phase.

The others, all assorted in race, were reacting to it differently. Some were in a complete panic, one was looking as if he was grateful, and another looked as if he would be sick. I smiled more as they began to move down the conveyor belt. I personally could enjoy this next part.

From underneath the conveyor belt came a thin metal arm with a syringe at the end of it. This came forth with probably a more than necessary dosage of Fiend cells. The syringe lashed out and stabbed into the subject's necks or thighs. It stayed there long enough to inject the entire capsule and then released.

Screams were heard on the sound receptors. Fiend Wei turned to look at the screen before looking back at the recorded data. The subjects fell to their knees and clutched their heads. Some of the others just fell on their side and began foaming at the mouth. I giggled when the one of the humans there screamed, his eyes flaring red from the cells.::

And that was procedure I, Sir.

:: The supervisor clicks another button that goes to camera angles of procedure II.::

These have been adapting to the Fiend cell for a week now. That is the subjective time that the organism has to adapt before we begin the enzyme alterations, Sir.

:: I nod, my hand running through my hair absently as I thought the ideas over. I had learned most of this from an interesting doctor I had met and from there I had developed my own methods. Changing the enzymes was a much simpler version of altering DNA but it produced many more failures. These were volunteers so failures were not my worry.::

Yes, but what changes are made to the enzymes. Enzymes are very specific supervisor. How is it that the new serum can randomize enzyme developments?