PDA

View Full Version : Lets Give the group a try....

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:51:22 PM
Rivin walks into the Room dressed in his black cloke, and black outfit. Two lightsabers already hang at his belt, and has a look about him as if he knows, at least partly, how to use them.

Having spent his life alone, living alone, training alone, fighting alone, he thought that maybe he should try being a member of a group.

So now he is here, in the room to be recruted into The Sith Order. Wondering if they will catch his intrest.

OOC: I was asked to post here by Lady Vader.... Please let her respond.

Gino_A_Sith_Lord0001
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:03:52 PM
*Gino looks at the other new guy and he walks over to him* I'd get ready to wait a while they don't respond very often here. I'm Gino Takmars and u?

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:05:58 PM
He looks at Gino, and responds....

"Rivin..."

Gino_A_Sith_Lord0001
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:08:29 PM
So what brings u here?

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:15:06 PM
Rivin turns to face Gino completely, glaring at him as if he was a troublesome rodent.....

"Why do you want to know?"

Gino_A_Sith_Lord0001
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:18:42 PM
just trying to make conversation ok?

OOC: did u read the SO rules? No in member fighting

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:23:46 PM
Rivin snears slightly.....

"Does it look Like I'm here for Idle chatter?"

OOC:I know... but as far as I can see, nether of us are members as of yet...... And I'm just playing a nasty sith....

Gino_A_Sith_Lord0001
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:26:48 PM
OOC: ok just checking

IC: *Gino growls and he rests his hand on his lightsaber just in case something goes wrong*

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:29:39 PM
Rivin just shakes his head slightly and walks off to a diffrent part of the room.

Lady Vader
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:40:41 PM
*LV seemingly materialized from the shadows as she emereged from one of the many hallways surrounding the round entrance way of the Palace.*

*She looked towards Gino.*

We respond only when we feel the time is right and whether the one asking for entrance is worthy of our presence.

*She then regarded Rivin.*

What is it you seek of the Order?

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 2nd, 2003, 05:39:06 PM
Rivin Faces LV and bows down to one knee and stays down, when he sences that she is a master...

"I have been alone in all that I did, since the day that I killed my Master and took my training into my own hands. I have grown tired of sitting alone in my cave, reading about and praticing the Sith Arts. Even though I don't like to work with others, I would like to see if I can tolorate being a member of The Sith Order.

I am very profecent with my two lightsabers, and I excelled at Moving objects with my mind. Five years have I been on my own, Five years have I worked my skill alone. Now I wish to see How I do with others."

Gino_A_Sith_Lord0001
Jun 3rd, 2003, 04:35:30 PM
*Gino looks at the two and sits down and growls*

DarKnight
Jun 4th, 2003, 05:29:21 AM
-Just then, out of thin air, bursts forth fire, smoke, ash and a flurry of flying debris and a firey figure dives through the air and onto the ground and continues to roll a few feet to extinguish the flames. The robed figure comes to rest lying face up in his now ashen robes and mumbles incomprihensible words to himself although its clear from the tone that they're a string of profanities. He sits up and rubs his head and as he does so his usual demonic visage melts away to reveal a far more reasonable appearance. He struggles to a stand, pulling himself to the full 7" of his height and slowly pulls back his hood. As he does so the long white droves of air are freed from beneath and his face now in clear sight. His slim face and high cheek bones are smudged with black ash and wipes his face, making it worse, before openning his almost glowing emerald eyes.-

*looks at the others standing around*
"I don't suppose I could convince you that I did that deliberitley now can I?........No?.......Didn't think so."
-His look of dissappointment morphs into inquiry as he looks down to the floor-

*Looks down at whats left of the inside of his cockpit (debris)*

-In a dissappointed tone-
"Ah crap..."

Lady Vader
Jun 4th, 2003, 02:24:43 PM
*LV spares a glance at the new arrival, suppressing the urge to smite him, before she regards Rivin's bowed form.*

If toleration is a problem, be it known that if you enter this Order, you will treat it's members as your family... they will become your brothers and sisters in the Dark Side.

Infighting among it's members is very much frowned upon, and if it is repeated even after warnings, it is grounds for an unhappy dismissal from the Order.

*She cocked an eyebrow.*

As to having killed your first Master... what's to say you will not attampt to do so with your second?

Prove to me that you truely want to join and that you truely want to learn...

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 4th, 2003, 03:33:24 PM
Staying down on his knee and head lowered, he replies....

"I only killed my first master, because he would not let me leave the cave that I was trained. He told me that if I tryed to leave, he would kill me. I tryed, and killed him when he attacked me.

I would not harm the people here, unless it was started by the other. I would rather use rumors, and other information to destroy my opponent's live, over my lightsabers to take the life from them.

I am willing to learn from anybody, as long as I am not treated as a know-nothing apprentice. I do not take kindly to people trying to make me change the way I think. I beleve that I could be helpfull to TSO. I have an extencive collection of books on the arts of the Sith, some of which date back to the time of Sith Wars. I would be willing to give a copy of my books to The Order."

Lady Vader
Jun 5th, 2003, 05:01:36 PM
*She half smiled.*

You are the first to ever enter into this Order offering it a gift.

*She fell silent for another moment and then spoke.*

The Order will grant your request to enter it's ranks. Heed it's rules, and you will live a fruitful life.

*She turned, walking towards one of the cooridors.*

Come, I will show you to your new room.

Dark Lord Rivin
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:24:53 AM
Rivin stands, and follows Lady Vader off down the hall.