PDA

View Full Version : Mischief is afoot....(Open)

Ida Knoe
Jun 2nd, 2003, 10:42:49 AM
Walking through the B&G, The the small, 7 year old girl acts is if nothing is going on. She walks past a table where there is a man and two children. The man is leaning over the table putting a bib on his youngest child, as Ida quitely slips a fork into the man's chair. The man sit's down....

Ouch!! Who put this there *looks at other son.* Did you put this on my seat?!

No! The boy answers, as Ida seats herself at a back table.

Then Who did!!

I dan't know!!

[i] Well when you find this Ida person that keeps doing this, Point her out so I can punish her!!....But in the meen time.... you go wait in the speeder until we are done in here!!!."

The boy gets up and storms out of the B&G..

Ida giggles to herself.... Nobody ever blames the sweet inocent little girl....

Ida Knoe
Jun 2nd, 2003, 12:27:43 PM
Ida quietly roles a marble across the floor. The marble finds itself under the foot of a waiter, who is bringing somebody their food. Ida giggles to herself again as the waiter slips on the marble and dumps the food all over the person who ordered it.

Tai Yang
Jun 2nd, 2003, 12:41:19 PM
"Tch, little children shouldn't do things like that, especially in a Jedi bar."

There where two things Tai liked to do, fight and tease dumb little kids. And him leaning onto Ida's seat so that he's almost towering over the tiny girl, and grinning.

"But very artfully done, I'da used a baseball instead tho. It at least bounces."

Ida Knoe
Jun 2nd, 2003, 01:27:39 PM
Ida Quickly looks up at the person leaning on her chair... and gets a 'who me' look on her face.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything.... I've just been sitting here...."

Tai Yang
Jun 2nd, 2003, 01:40:27 PM
"Liar."

:mneh Tai promptly stuck his tongue out and held out a holo-cam.

"Annnnnnnnnnnd I's gots proooooooooof!"

Ida Knoe
Jun 2nd, 2003, 01:47:23 PM
Ida trys her best to look like she really doesn't know what he is talking about....

"Really!! I don't know what your talking about!! I'm just waiting here for my mother! I haven't done anything!"