PDA

View Full Version : For those who care

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:17:52 AM
Just for those that might care, I'm going to be disappearing soon because I'm coming up to the end of my course at school, and I'm going to need to spend most of my time studying or doing homework. I'm just letting you all know that in a week or so(Just guessing right now) I'll be gone until I finish my course. As it stands right now, I still have two unit tests to do, and my final exam. I'm doing one unit test today and I don't know when my other unit test and my final exam will be. Just that they both will be before June 25, 2003.

I'm just giving a heads up that any threads I'm in, I won't be posting to after I give my notice of studying for my tests. The characters that are active right now that I have are:

Marga Alton
Natia Dawnstrider
Shandri/Chelsea La

Any other characters that I have, I've already put dormant for now.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 2nd, 2003, 09:15:14 AM
Aww... :(

Good luck with your test stuff tho :)

imported_Taja Loraan
Jun 2nd, 2003, 10:52:30 AM
You're leaving me! Nuuu! :cry

Bestestest of luck to ya, though, and haul your butt back real quick! :: HUG! ::

Rognan Dar
Jun 2nd, 2003, 02:30:38 PM
Ditto what Taja said.....though ment in a different way....or something....

HURRY BACK! AND GOOD LUCK!

Marga Alton
Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:16:00 PM
I'm not gone yet, and you won't be rid of me forever. Only a week or two max I hope.

I'll make my time gone from here as short as possible because

I DON'T WANNA GO.

I wanna stay and forget about my tests which I have to do. I don't want to be stuck in a windowless room which is completely quiet which you can hear your own heart beating from across the room. But I want to do well on my tests so I have to take time off of here. *pout* I don't wanna go, believe me, but hey, its that time of year of course. The time where all peeps in school have to focus a bit more on there education so that they can pass.

Rognan Dar
Jun 2nd, 2003, 05:36:34 PM
Pass? What is this, pass? I have no need to pass. Dont even want to. Staying in the same grade forever sounds plenty fine to me. :D That way, I dont have to learn new things...

So its about TWO weeks, eh? Soon see will come up wit hthe number THREE! and not know it...I see how your mind works...uh...nm.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 2nd, 2003, 05:37:55 PM
good luck and come back soon!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 2nd, 2003, 07:03:34 PM
GOOD LUCK and come back soon!

Ah HA I see you Rognan...posting in OOC despite your best efforts. :mneh

Rognan Dar
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:17:11 PM
Best efferts??? I never said I didn't. I just dont...SOMETIMES. :mneh

Only things that catch my interest I post to.

Shandri La
Jun 4th, 2003, 12:46:10 PM
Well Rog, when it's your own money paying for the education, you kinda want to pass so you don't waste your money. I'm not in high school, though I wish I was. I'm in the adult school called College. (I'm there right now) and I got 82% on my Math test. I have one more chapter to go and I will be writing my final.

Rasputin
Jun 4th, 2003, 12:50:16 PM
*nails her feet to the board*

NOW YOU CAN'T LEAVE!

*insert evil anime laugh* :lol

Chelsea La
Jun 4th, 2003, 12:58:10 PM
Sorry, but it's only a temporary absense which isn't going to happen yet. And I'll make it as short as possible. If things go well, I will be writing my final with two weeks and then I won't have to worry about it anymore.

Of course then there will be my finals for my other courses that I want to take.

Rognan Dar
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:08:21 PM
See? Now it IS two weeks. I knew this would happen...soon it will be like...oh, well it might take longer then two weeks, but it still wont be that long and I'll be back, blah.

Chelsea La
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:10:48 PM
Um, Rog, I'm not leaving yet. If things go well, I'll have written and passed my final in two weeks so that would mean that it would be less then two weeks that I'm gone. I don't plan on being gone for long, and who knows, I may actually be able to do a teeny weeny bit of posting while I'm getting ready for my final.

Rognan Dar
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:15:47 PM
I was just kidding. If you know me(which I dont expect anyone to) I like to kid around. Take other peoples words and twist it for my own amusment.... I know you'll be back when you can. :)

Chelsea La
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:22:42 PM
*impish smile* But then again, I just may decide to stop coming here. You would all after all become more sane without my insanity corrupting you.

Rognan Dar
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:24:52 PM
Insanity?! You!? What ever are you talking about. EVERYONE IS BLOODY INSANE!!! I mean...*cough*....yeah, it would be nicer around here....WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT.......I'M GOING CRAZY!!

Chelsea La
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:27:26 PM
*thwaps Rog upside the head*

True, everybody here has to be insane, but who knows, maybe there is a sane person amongst us here. If there is one, I'd like to know

Rognan Dar
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:46:59 PM
*Raises hand then slowly puts it back, also rubs head when doing this*

You didn't have to do that...

And look my, best-efferts-not-to-post-in-OOC Aunty. I'M POSTING! HA!

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 4th, 2003, 04:36:48 PM
You Rog, sane. HA. You associate with me and that right there qualifies you as insane.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 4th, 2003, 04:45:18 PM
Yeah well your associating with Xaz and me, so that definantly makes you stark raving nuts.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 4th, 2003, 04:48:27 PM
Good. I don't want to be sane, or just plain insane. I want to be stark raving nuts. It's more fun.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 4th, 2003, 05:03:01 PM
Now all you need is one of those FORCE moves. Like, I dunno, FORCE BIRD POOP, where a million pidgeons poo on the peerson your attacking.

Pierce Tondry
Jun 4th, 2003, 05:13:47 PM
Another Elessar?

*Bites Natia.*

Kyle Krogen
Jun 4th, 2003, 05:13:55 PM
I think this bored has a insanity desease that passes on to anyone who posts becuase.......IM THE MOST INSANE PERSON ON THIS BOARD

and if you dont think im insane just talk to Rog or LD and they will tell you im insane *smacks Rog on the head* im insane arnt I *smacks him again* say it... im insane

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 4th, 2003, 05:39:03 PM
*screeches when she gets bit by Pierce*

Hey, be nice to the adopted members of the family. It's not my fault Xaz adopted me and then got adopted herself (I think that's how it happened)

*shakes head*

Yup, I'm in trouble now. That's for sure. The longer I stay, the more insane I get. Mind you, I was insane Before but hey, who can complain.

Now to decide on my FORCE move.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:27:48 AM
IM THE MOST INSANE PERSON ON THIS BOARD

Saying your insane and actually being insane are two different things. I'd say Helenias is the most insane for actually putting up with us lot.

Eluna Thals
Jun 5th, 2003, 09:05:14 AM
Self-professed cognition of one's insanity automatically disqualifies said person from being insane.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:02:05 AM
Nah, it only says that you're admitting the truth about yourself.

Jezreal Darkshard
Jun 7th, 2003, 12:49:30 PM
*this is Kyle*

but i am insane, its true..... wheres LD when i need her to tell you that im insane......

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 7th, 2003, 04:49:46 PM
You're not insane, you're annoying. That's totally different. ;)

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 8th, 2003, 11:11:10 AM
*pouts*

I was just going through my pile of certificates and I found my Sanity Certificate. I wanna be insane. I don't want to be sane. Being sane is no fun.

*pouts some more*

Jezreal Darkshard
Jun 8th, 2003, 04:36:29 PM
*shows everyone his Insanity certificate* see im insane

*pulls out his annoyinse cartificate* and im annoying SO HA!!!!!!!!

Adriana Nakita
Jun 10th, 2003, 05:56:19 AM
*makes a paper airplane out of a lil insanity certificate she found that just happens to have Natia's name on it. Throws it over to Natia, hitting her in the head.* This was just a lil something I found on my travels... LoL~ I think it might belong to you...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:45:44 PM
*falls down iin spasms when the airplane hits her head*

Didn't you know that airplanes are lethal weapons??

*stands up and picks up the paper airplane and tucks it into her pocket*

Tankies.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Jun 10th, 2003, 05:17:38 PM
*tatoos the words INSANE on his forehead with a cow brand* oooh awwww ahhh that smarts *screams in pain*