PDA

View Full Version : Terribly sorry for being away...need to optimize my time

Charley
Jun 1st, 2003, 09:23:56 PM
I'm beginning to realize that with work, school, and other things, its extremely difficult to RP. Extremely difficult to the point of being nearly impossible.

I've got to optimize my time online or I won't be able to RP at all.

At best, I get about 4 and a half hours each weekday to myself. At worst, two hours. The variation depends on whether or not my friends are available to work out. If they aren't, I come home early. If not, I hit the gym. During the week, I have almost no personal time, and its a sacrifice I have to make. If I'm short with you...I am sorry. I'm trying to make the most of my time, while I have it. I don't have the luxury of a life, until the weekend. Even then, my weekends are often spent away from the computer. I haven't even had a chance to set up my computer at home (I'm on my sister's) and I've been home for 3 weeks.

So, I'm going to have to regiment my RPing, according to day. I will be posting with certain names each day. This does not mean that I won't post as other names on another day...it only means that I will focus on getting to those threads as a priority, and may or may not get to other things. Hopefully, it will keep my head screwed on straight enough to get things done around here.

Monday:
Sanis
Eluna
Mr. Happy

Tuesday:
Anbira
Cirrsseeto
Tyle

Wednesday:
Diego
Taataani
Neir

Thursday:
Vader
Vymes
IMPLEMENT

Friday:
Jubei
Keerrourri
Jackson

Any others that I have not listed will be used spontaneously or upon request....when I have time. The weekends may be used for posting if I have nothing to do, or may be completely occupied by other things. If you have any special requests or questions, please address them here.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 1st, 2003, 09:27:51 PM
*pencils in private Holly time on the top of every day*

Wha-? Er...

*drops pencil and runs*

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jun 1st, 2003, 09:35:29 PM
:lol bad holly! still need posting in I'm not such a bad dog, Zeke's out with sickness but you're up on it.....

AmazonBabe
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:17:15 PM
Ah, goooooooooood... Mr. Happy is on the list... and Anbira... and Vader... and Tyle... :p

But, seriously dude, don't blow yourself up trying to do too much. I want you to remain sane (or at least keep whatever sanity you have left... uh, if any :D)

Charley
Jun 2nd, 2003, 09:26:10 PM
I wasn't able to do any posting today. I will try to pick up the slack tomorrow. Sorry.