PDA

View Full Version : Council, please post

Shandri La
Jun 1st, 2003, 08:57:08 AM
Council, could you please post here.

http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29665

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 3rd, 2003, 11:07:16 PM
confusion is this thread after the one that galen did or before @_@ valid question since we are dealing with two incidences that have to do with that crazy group you made with the symbol :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:52:54 AM
It's meant to be after but I think Garen mentioned Shandri to us in his thread so that fluffs that up :|

Neyasha
Jun 4th, 2003, 09:28:33 AM
As I am the person that play's thug, I can tell you that both groups were from that crazy group I made with the symbol. I have also been following those two threads, and since Garen did not mention much about the attack on Shandri... You could always say that you knew it happend but had no details.

But, That's just what I think.

Shandri La
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:30:22 PM
I'm going to say that this thread happens shortly after Garens does.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 4th, 2003, 02:05:32 PM
i'll go with it that it is the next day .... that way I can mention that Galen told us about the thuggies

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 4th, 2003, 03:05:56 PM
GAREN DAMMIT >_<

:: slaps hands and curses her spelling ::

AmazonBabe
Jun 4th, 2003, 03:38:49 PM
Actually... it's just plain Garen... no dammit after it. :p :D

Yes, I'm attempting to be a pain... is it working? :p:p

Garen Selore
Jun 4th, 2003, 03:48:36 PM
Your both wrong!!! It's....

Garen Selore :) :p :D

not Garen or Garen Dammit :p

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 4th, 2003, 04:15:19 PM
FORCE FRYING PAN!!!

WHACK!!!

* AB is smited out a window, falling many, many floors down into the the Coruscant valleys to smash into a flower shop *

Attempt to be a pain? Nah I think your in pain :p

Sene Unty
Jun 4th, 2003, 05:12:50 PM
That was mean and very unnecessary.....:D

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 4th, 2003, 05:45:35 PM
*shakes head*

Gramps, did you have to do that??

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 4th, 2003, 11:59:56 PM
To be an Elessar Natia is to be brave, noble, steadfast, honest, be willing to fight for what is right and to unexpectantly hit people with things like frying pans and fish when they least expect it.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 5th, 2003, 09:58:04 AM
*smiles and shakes head again*

Okie dokie Gramps.

Camdyn Fields
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:46:05 AM
You also have to be scruffy, like sitting in dark corners with your cloak pulled over your face, and enjoy taking a hit off the old weed every now and again :smokin

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:00:01 AM
No, that's the bloke Elessars. Female elessars are somewhat different. I hope

Camdyn Fields
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:15:56 AM
Right.

Female Elessars, also known more commonly as "She-Elf" and "Xaz", are know for their firey tempers, and not being able to tolerate idiocy by others. The Xaz Elessar prefers long gowns, with dark cloaks used for blending into the shadows. They can be spotted mainly because of the bright coins which adorn their braided hair.

The elusive She-Elf Elessar is rarely seen, unless there are limbs that require removal. (sorry, I don't know much about Helen ^_^; )

That better Mark? :lol

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:54:52 AM
Well, I kinda don't fit into either of those two catagories of Female Elessars so I guess I'll just have to make my own catagory though I do enjoy sitting in dark corners. That's always fun.

Cassidy Williams
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:04:06 PM
The Xaz Elessar prefers long gowns, with dark cloaks used for blending into the shadows. They can be spotted mainly because of the bright coins which adorn their braided hair.

Sounds like Steve Irwin :lol

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:19:42 PM
The Xaz Elessar prefers long gowns, with dark cloaks used for blending into the shadows. They can be spotted mainly because of the bright coins which adorn their braided hair.

You forgot the speaking softly, during which the fangs show ;)

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 7th, 2003, 11:37:35 PM
And the numerous sexual partners...those, too....:evil

Camdyn Fields
Jun 10th, 2003, 10:24:19 PM
I was tempted to add some of that...not the multiple partners bit though.

"The Xaz Elessar is also know for their soft tones when speaking, and expose their elongated canines often."

If I wanted to sound like Steve-o, I'd have to be saying...

*tackles Xaz, tying her up with rope, two hands pressed over her eyes and a gag on her mouth* By crikey! Ain't she a beaut?

Camdyn Fields
Jun 10th, 2003, 10:28:21 PM
The Natia Elessar is known for it's striking white streak of hair, it's preference for the color blue and it's seemingly symbotic relationship with owls. What both of these creatures get out of this relationship is unknown, however scientists believe the owl relies on the Natia Elessar for transportation.

When feeling threatened, the Natia Elessar has an unusual habit of hiding behind air.

That better, Natia? :)

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 11th, 2003, 02:07:30 PM
*shakes head smiling*

Definately original.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 11th, 2003, 04:05:53 PM
Hiding behind air?

:: Farts. Everyone chokes ::

Hmmmm. Not a bad idea.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:20:16 PM
*thwaps her 'ol Gramps'*

Bad Grampa, bad. No making peeps choke.

Camdyn Fields
Jun 12th, 2003, 01:44:26 PM
Where's a cork when you need one?

Although, that would make Marcus fill with gas and probably explode into messy, stinky bits all over GJO :x