PDA

View Full Version : The New Mission

Katanor
May 31st, 2003, 07:03:44 PM
Katanor stared at the stars. He was thinking deeply. The stars were beautiful. They held trillions of planets. All for the taking. Katanor did not have dreams of his own empire. He worked to fulfill the dreams of his superior, Grand Admiral Desaria. His Grand Admiral was one of his most trusted friends and Katanor knew his orders were wise. He thought of this because of what lay on his desk.

ENCRYPT: TRANSMISSION DELTA 3542322DDD
MESSAGE TO: COMMODORE KATANOR FREESTAR
MESSAGE FROM: GRAND ADMIRAL TELAN DESARIA
MESSAGE SUBJECT: ORDERS

TEXT AS FOLLOWS:

I am sending you to the world of Peritt IV, a small planetoid near the border of the Senex and Juvex Sectors. The world is massive, but mostly uninhabitable. The air is breatheable, but the winds are high and there is much savannah and desert/ arid valleys. The terrain rises slowly when it slopes, or it is cliff, rubble,rock, and peak - there is no middle ground so to speak.

There is only one city on the entire planet that is cohesive, the rest of the settlements being scattered and disparate. Only this city has a government, and it is ruled by an Imperial Colonel, Escobor. He has at his disposal just over a thousand troops which he has to control the city and its populous. It is an average city, a few skyscrapers, and a twenty four thousand people.

The planet is mediocre iv value because it has a diridium mine, which is only slightly profitable. No one is getting rich, but they are comfortable. That is why it has been left alone. I want it taken as a symbol of our cause. No less, no more.

END TRANSMISSION: END ENCRYPTION

Katanor trusted his Grand Admiral, and would see his mission done.