PDA

View Full Version : The Knight of Justice returns....(open)

Tomak Ohara
May 31st, 2003, 04:23:47 AM
I smiled as I headed down the busy street. My lightsaber swinging from my side. My light dagger tucked away in my jacket, and my sword swinging on my back. This was incredible. I had been hiding for so long, but now I could come back out. Still in my traditional black clothing, but still the doer of good deeds. I was looking for one specific person though. That person owed me a rematch. Dios Kane, a good old friend of mine. I needed to meet with him some time. As for now a drink was in order. I headed to a bar and took a seat in a corner. I ordered a glass of water and sipped it slowly. Then from outside the bar I heard a woman scream. I quickly got up from my chair and ran outside. The woman had been knocked to the ground, and I ran after the man running away with her bag. I ran and as I did my cape morphed into my silver wings. I took flight and continued on. My eyes darted for the man and I found him. I flew down fast and tackled the man. He tumbled forward and I smiled showing my elongated canines. He was trembling with fear, "Do not touch anyone again!" And I grabbed the mans hand and bent it back so hard it snapped. His hand was broken and he dropped the purse. I picked it up and let him squirm in pain. "Filthy person...." I flew to the old lady and with a smile on my face I handed her the purse. "Here you are mam." I watched her walk off and then I heard something. Who was there? Who was that? I would find out soon enough.

Teran Jowas
May 31st, 2003, 07:26:47 AM
Teran Jowas of Falleen walked into view from the shadows, his dark purple cloak billowing behind him in the night's wind. "that's very impressive sir..." he said, looking down at his shoes as if he were talking to himself, " i wonder though, how exactly did you get those wings? well i guess it doesn't matter i can find out easily enough, please will you hand me your cloak?"

Tomak Ohara
May 31st, 2003, 12:55:53 PM
I smiled and handed the man my cloak. I had no physical cape now, so I morphed my wings back to their cape form. I smiled and looked at the man. My vampirical canines emerging from my mouth. "Why do you need my cloak sir?" I readied the sword on my back. A large curved sword that I had had for a while. If this man tried anything funny.

Teran Jowas
May 31st, 2003, 01:18:18 PM
Teran took the cloak graciously, and sniffed it... <sniff> <sniff>, " thanx, relax, i'm not going to... hurt you..." he touched the cloak, this time closing his eyes... the most recent events of the past ten years of Ohara's life... <shudder>. " yes well, thank you very much, i see you have a lightsaber, a jedi's weapon, for a more civilized age", Teran stuck out his green hand, " Teran Jowas, Master of the old ways", you see Teran was a Jedi master in the waning days of the Republic, before the dark times, before the Empire! " can i get you a drink?"

Tomak Ohara
Jun 1st, 2003, 02:15:26 PM
I smiled, "Why not." I shook the man's hand. "Tomak Ohara's the name, but right now I kinda play the dark knight super hero dude. I'm known better in some places as The Knight of Justice." I smiled and walked into the bar with the man. "As for the lightsaber, it was a gift, from a very important person. But I still have something even more important with me." He rubbed the gold ring on his finger. He missed his wife terribly. He would have to find her, sooner or later.

Shina Marvel
Jun 1st, 2003, 02:47:26 PM
A shadow moved down in an ally way. Two green eyes watched the vampyre and the jedi talk and walk into the bar. They moved again and a moment later a young woman walked out of the shadows. Her top was black with a weird X shape on it and black pants. She had odd gauntlets on her wrists. A sword was strapped to her back and a black hilt of a lightsaber hung at her hip. Two indentical large hand guns hung at her thighs. All of this was covered by a black trench coat except the sword on her back. Her short blond hair blowed in her face by the gentle wind.

The shifter walked towards the bar. She pushed the door open and glanced around. She saw the two at the bar, talking. She leaned against a wall in the shadows and glared at the back of the vampyre's head. Yes, she had seen what he had done for the woman back there but she did not care. He was still a vampyre and could at any given time spring up and kill someone for their blood. She would not let another innocent being die because of him.

This hunter was ready to kill.

Teran Jowas
Jun 1st, 2003, 06:24:10 PM
Teran was glad the man was so kind, he was half expecting the man to spring at him any minute. he knew what this man was, but did not care, he figured he could handle himself, " so... how have the --" he was suddenly cut off by a disturbance in the force, he looked back at a corner of the bar, it was just a shadow, buthe could sense a body staring at his new friend, " do you know her?" Jowas asked glancing back at the shadow, talking to Ohara. then a waiter droid, seven-bee (7-B) came and asked them what they would want to drink. Jowas replied, " yes, i will have a glass of blue milk, shaken not stirred! and my friend, well he can make his own order." Jowas glanced back at the shadow, she was still there, he could feel the ripple in the force, he wanted to spring up and slice her arm off with his lightsaber, but she had commited no crime... at least, not yet...

Tomak Ohara
Jun 1st, 2003, 06:32:58 PM
I smiled, "I know she is there. But she is of no importance to me. If she attempts to hit me, let me fight. I will call on you if I need you friend. As for a drink, a glass of water if you please. Cold water." I smiled and looked back to the man. I pulled one of the blood capsules from my pocket and dropped it into the water. It turned red and I drank it all. A simple pill derived to give me the nescessary nutrients found in blood without feeding. "So are you from the order?"

Teran Jowas
Jun 1st, 2003, 06:45:17 PM
Teran looked at the man, and then looked down, " yes.... i was born in the old Republic, i knew Master Yoda... i was there when the Jedi temple was torn down... and when it was rebuilt..." Teran then looked back up at the man, " why?"

Tomak Ohara
Jun 1st, 2003, 08:01:22 PM
I smiled, "Your old, but I'm older. I was just wondering. So you must know Xazor then? Or even some of the newer jedi?" I smiled and looked to the woman again. But I looked so quickly she wouldn't have noticed. "I beleive something bad is going to happen." I said, "Let us travel outside." I ventured for the door and passed the woman. She was eyeing me supsiciously.

Shina Marvel
Jun 1st, 2003, 08:10:20 PM
Shina noticed that they saw her and quickly hid her force signature. She stepped farther into the shadows to hide herself, making them think that she had disappeared. She watched the vampyre, studieing his movements and observing how he acted. She was already calculating the battle between her and the vampyre in her head before the first strike was even made. You can tell alot about how a person fights by how they act. This one seemed smug and rather sure of himself. He would underestimate her. He might try to take the first shot if she challenges him by words to keep his pride up but if she got the first shot off, she might be able to win this quicker.

She watched as he dropped the tablet into the water and narrowed her eyes. The water turned into a blood like substance and she shook her head. Alternitive sorces of food always made a vampyre weaker than he would be if he would just drink.

She snapped out of her thoughts. She would not underestimate him. That would give him the advantage. She would not do that. She had never lost a battle with a vampyre. And she hoped that she never will.

The started to move outside and she quickly moved after them. They walked down a street and she dodged into an ally way quickly. A second later, a black cat walked out of the ally. It glanced around and saw them. It followed after them.

Tomak Ohara
Jun 1st, 2003, 08:19:54 PM
I smiled and looked back to see the cat following us. I continued on down my path and looked around. "So Teran, how have you been with the order for so long?" I said with a calming smile on my face. My eyes studied the cat, something didn't seem right.

Teran Jowas
Jun 2nd, 2003, 01:44:49 PM
Teran's gaze locked on the cat aswell, and he tto felt a pulse in the force... very faint, but anything could cause that..." well, to be honset, i haven't always stayed true to the jedi course..." Teran shifted uncomfortably, " i was Jedi Master in the waning days of the Old Republic. It's for good reason that the Jedi Code dictates that initiates into the Order are brought in during infancy. The tenets of the Jedi are repeatedly reinforced during a Padawan's training, to diminish any possibility of transgression into the dark side's seductive grasp." Teran looked up every now and then, being sure he still had the man's attention. " i was young Falleen from Corellian Run Clan discovered by Jedi Kit Fisto. our tightly knit clans of Falleen allowed me to leave for Coruscant, to undergo Jedi training. They wished greatness for me, though privately wished for me to hold Falleen first in his heart, and the Jedi second.
I returned as often to Falleen as my Jedi duties allowed. Some Jedi frowned upon such sentimentality; they emphasized detachment from personal pasts in favor of devotion to the Force. After achieving Knighthood, i took a Padawan, a young human girl named Niomay Starkiller. i think i was a pretty skilled Jedi, i excelled in psychometric talents. i could glean emotional imprints off of physical objects, determining their recent past. This aided me on the investigative duties the Council often assigned me. i also helped develop “rough justice”, with Master Koon, but was never given credit for it....
i was drugged and robbed of my memory while investigating a Federation smuggling racket on Csillia. Left only with fragments of my past, i still had the power of the Force under my command, but none of the discipline. After that event, i skirted dangerously close to the dark side. i started my own organization known as the “Deviators.” they were a terrorist group. i was later captured by the High Council. i was sentenced to retraining. No longer a Jedi Master, i was once again a pad wan, with no memory…
Though my memories were eventually recovered, I've been continually haunted by the dark side. The Council sped up my training so that i could be apprenticed. When the Republic fell, i was on a routine mission to Alderaan, to speak with Sen. Bail Organa. i then went into hiding after learning of the Jedi purge going on. And escaped Vader’s grasp, i stayed on the planet called Dagobah, and left just before young Luke Skywalker came for his training. i was given honors from the Republic after leading a fleet on a raid of Imperial forces, and offered a position on the New Republic’s council, but turned it down, wanting to finish my training. When Master Luke created the Yavin 4 academy, i applied and was accepted and put into another branch of the Yavin 4 JedI Academy, the GJO (greater Jedi order). now ten years after i joined the GJO... i have become a jedi Master..." Teran looked up for Ohara's reaction...

Tomak Ohara
Jun 2nd, 2003, 09:08:35 PM
I looked to him, "I see. Well quite and extensive past you have there." I looked back to the cat. My past was much darker, and I kept it too myself. A bloody war, a princehood, and then the other vampires. It was not a very light past.

Teran Jowas
Jun 3rd, 2003, 01:31:16 PM
sensing that Ohara was hiding something... Teran asked Ohara, " do you have a past? what's your story?" Teran could tell this sparked something in Ohara's mind, sadness? or was it a need for secrecy?

Shina Marvel
Jun 3rd, 2003, 04:22:23 PM
Shina easily kept up with them. She would often jump up on window sills and wait for them to walk a distance away then jump back down and start after them again. She listened to what they spoke of and she listen to the vampyre's mind as he thought about his past. One of the force abilities that assist her in killing her prey.

Tomak Ohara
Jun 4th, 2003, 07:46:48 PM
I looked at him. "My past is dark and full of treachery. It all began 3000 years ago. My clan was at war with vampire hunters. I didn't want to fight, I wanted to find a peaceful way around things. But the Ohara clan was violent and so were the hunters. So my father sent me to a portal and flung me forward in time. I arrived here and went to the Order. There I was welcomed, but I was secretly being watched by a bounty hunter. His name was Sanis Prent. He took me captive and took me to other vampires that wanted me dead. They spared my life however, and thought me nescessary for their reign of terror. I joined them, and my soul was taken. However a good friend of mine, Ki Adi Kindo, brought me back to the way I was. So I continued my life, but I later discovered even more Ohara's existed. They fought me within due time, and I pulled away the victor. I had to kill my own clan, except for one girl. I let her live because I thought she was worthy enough of the Ohara name." I chuckled, "And then I met Kaytor Surna. She hunted me down like a dog, and we ended up fighting and almost killing each other. Not to mention The Shrine was hunting me down. However, Kaytor soon came to realize who I was. She saw that she loved me, and we got married. However she left, for her own reasons. After that I thought for a while and left the Order as well. I left and became a super hero of sorts, saving and protecting the innocent. However, I try not to use the force. Only when I have to. My friends gave me a farewell from the Order, and I left. Changing my title to the Knight of Justice. That is when I ended up here. Of course I had been hiding from those pursuing me for a while now. But I have now decided it is safe for me to come back out of hiding. I don't fear many any more. I am confident in my abilities." I smiled and looked at him, "So you see, that's the way it goes." I looked at the cat again, "Do you think that woman is still after us?"

Teran Jowas
Jun 5th, 2003, 02:22:47 PM
“Most definitely” , Teran said, giving one good look back at the cat. Suddenly, Teran began to slowly transform into a Screech Owl! “ you see”, he said, sounding every bit as human as he did in his other form, “ when one is strong enough In the Force… all things are possible.” this was supposed to indicate something to Ohara. Mentally he asked Ohara did he know what he mean, before transforming back into his Faleen body…

Tomak Ohara
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:08:45 PM
I rteturned the answer to his mind with a no. "I am quite oblivious as to what you are trying to say." I said with a large smile and my canines emerging. I looked at the man a bit closer and then morphed my cape into my wings. Then morphed them back again, "I've been able to do that for a while. You see it's a special gift of the Ohara clan." I looked back to the cat, "Are you going to change or am I going to kick you until you do?" I chuckled and looked at her. She surely must have known I knew. Then I took a sigh and realized what Teran was talking about. "If you have something to say miss, come out of hiding and say it."

Shina Marvel
Jun 7th, 2003, 04:49:01 PM
'Well damn' She thought to herself. She form shifts quickly to her human form. Her sword was in hand now and her cloak pulled back. She watched the vampyre carefully as she spoke.

"I was hopeing to go unnoticed for a bit longer but I guess now you have to die sooner than later. Oh well your loss."

She prepares her weapon for battle, unhooking her cloak from around and letting it fall to the ground.

Chaos Alexander
Jun 7th, 2003, 07:03:46 PM
::Alexander Dawnstrider stood in the shadows a few feet away. His Force Signature hidden to the extreme. The girl now the Vamp coudl eb able to tell he was there. The other....well he was a Master it seemed. Alexander was not skilled enough to make himself from him. Not yet anyway. Time would deside if he could one day.

The younge man sniffed the air. he took in the scent of all three. Twin metel gautlets covered his arms. From elbow to wrist. Unlike the others, there was no Light Saber in sight. He hoped Teran would not blow his cover. The Masters knew each other, and there children. Alex's father was a Master at GJO. Verse Dawnstrider. He was the father of Xazor as well. That made Xazor and Aelxander brother and sister. Even though they didn't see eye to eye. Odds were Teran would remeber who Alexander was. Though they had never met.::

"Why is it you wish to fight Ma'am. I have no love for Vamps,....... but this one is a Jedi. Unless you have a good reason. We could...well...'talk' about it if you wish."

::He was dressed in solind black. Wide legged black jeans with white flames tracing up his right leg. He had a black tank-top covered by a trench coat that was long enough to touch his well polished combat boots. ::

"Unless, you have other plans......"

Shina Marvel
Jun 17th, 2003, 08:48:23 AM
Shina glanced over at the man that had just stepped up. She took a step back but kept her sword in hand. She opened her left hand and held it out. The saber flew from her belt into her hand and activated. A blue blade peirced the air around them. She kept her eyes on the vampyre infront of her.

"No vampyre is good. It is imposable. They need blood to live thus they must kill to live. It is impossable for a being to kill AND be good."

She shifted her stance to where she could be prepared for an attack from any of the men standing before her. Her breath was slow and controled. She channeled the force through her slowly.

Tomak Ohara
Jun 17th, 2003, 09:45:57 PM
I smiled at the young lady. Then back to Alex. I spoke to him first, "I was once a Jedi. I am no more. But I am not a sith either. I am merely a friend of justice. And if you will let me tend to my own matters, I will return to you. I mean no one any harm. And I will not strike unless tempted." I smiled and showed my fangs. I turned to the girl and my cape and hair shifted. I smiled and looked at her, "My dear sweet child, have you never heard of a good vampire. They exist, I assure you. I am living proof. I have never killed for blood. I have found an alternative source. But if you would like to see my dark side." My fangs grew long and my eyes glew a deep red. My hair and cape slowly lifted into the air and I stepped closer and closer to the girl. I unsheathed my long curved blade and held it away from my body. I spoke, but not in the same gentle voice I had. It was now dark and demonic, "Is this what you want to see girl?! My side of darkness, well you have seen it now!" I stood still and changed back to my lighter more human appearance. I talked to her again, "Now then be gone with you. I have no dealings with you or anyone you may work for. Goodbye little girl." I said with a smile upon my face. I turned back to Teran and Alex, "Now then gentleman, I beleive we were talking?"

Teran Jowas
Jun 18th, 2003, 07:58:10 AM
Teran looked at Tomak and then the assasin. something didn't feel right, " i have a bad feeling about this." Teran was away form the Yavin 4 acadamy for years, he was on a mission... actually, he was on a Quest. he never nderstood his purpose in life, and his unity with the force. he had once been so sure of himself, but after he lost his memory, he began to question his path with the force....

he took a deep breath, today was so windy, his ponytail swung, and his robes billowed in the wind. he liked wearing his Falleen robes, which was not something Jedi wore. it slightly resembled a Jedi attire, but not much. but, it didn't matter because he had been different since he first joined the Order, nearly 100 yrs ago.
he was in fact the first Falleen to become a Jedi, and the first to turn to the Dark side of the Force. he tuned a corner, only to feel a surge of the Force...

Teran let out a deep breathe of relief, he really was in no mood to duel right now. " would you all like to go eat?" he followed the strangers into the bar, and put his lightsaber on his belt. and popped a food tablet from his belt pouch, he really wasn't hungry, but knew he should eat. he hadn't eaten in 3 days! taking a seat at the bars booth table he pointed to the seat in front of him for his new guests...

Teran Jowas
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:00:29 AM
a waitress droid brought Teran and the toher two some galactic cofee, "here ya go hun." "thank you", Teran said politly to the waitress. he took one sip, looked up at the two and spoke, "so you were saying?"

he then turned to see two men step into the bar, they had black hats on (like in the old westerns: this usualy indicates the bad guys; hint, hint). the two, we'll call them Gunslingers, steped over to the managers table, and told the watress droid seven-bee (7-B) to go get him. the room was suddenly quiet. Teran waisted no time to alert his strangers of the Gunslingers. he quickly paced toward a seat not to far away from the two GLs (Gunslingers). he motioned for Tomak and Alex to join him at the table...

Teran Jowas
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:02:08 AM
he sensed something strange about these Gunslingers. they had a unity with the Force! Teran spun around at Satine and Eve wide-eyed, "By the Force! can you feel it?"

he decided it would be better to wait and see what they do next. the manager sat down at the table with the Gunslingers. they began to chat. reaching into his pocket, Teran grabbed an "ear" ( a listening chip that can be recorded), he tossed it on the back of one of the Gunslingers chair. "listen we need those packages", the one gunslinger said. " and i need my money... we all need something", the manager said leaning forward, as if to dare the two.
"alright." the other GL hand the manager 70, 000 New Republic credits.
"that's more like it", the manager said with a smile. " follow me out back, i have the stuff you wanted."
Teran waited till the trio went outback, and then followed them, motioning at his two strangers to follow...