PDA

View Full Version : Hi I wish to join the Sith Order

Gino_A_Sith_Lord0001
May 30th, 2003, 11:38:04 PM
*Gino walks down the corridor and he enters a large room* Hello? I wish to join the Sith order

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 31st, 2003, 02:23:54 PM
OOC: Many Apologize for the late reply, we are currently short staffed, with College, Weddings, High School, Vacations eating up most of our time, don't expect quick replys.

IC:
"Greetings, I am the Sith Master Dyzm, and what makes you think you are good enough to join the Sith Order?"

Gino_A_Sith_Lord0001
May 31st, 2003, 05:50:09 PM
*Gino looks at the Sith lord* because I was tested by the Jedi council and they shunned me away when I know I could be very powerful and I hear that Sith's kill Jedi so I thought why not?

Lady Vader
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:48:34 PM
*LV joined Dyzm in questioning the new comer.*

There are only two reasons the Jedi would turn their backs on a Force potential: They are not mentally capable of following the Jedi ways of peace, or there is cause for concern for the group.

*She was curious.*

How was it the Jedi Council tested you, and what was their final conclusion?

Gino_A_Sith_Lord0001
Jun 2nd, 2003, 05:48:28 PM
They made me answer questions like
"Are you nervous young one?"
"What are your feelings now?"
"Are you prone to angered feeling a lot?"
That kind of questions and when I said I was extremely nervous they saw that I was worried about wether I would pass or not and that small green toad said that my past was dark because of the many things that happened to me as a child. Yoda said that anger leads to hate and hate leads to fear and that leads to the darkside and they said they were sorry but I was not accepted.