PDA

View Full Version : Quick Update...

Xazor Elessar
May 30th, 2003, 09:36:11 PM
Hey everyone! :wave

Wow, it's been a while since I've been around and I sure to miss all of you. Thank you for the outpouring of E-mails and PM's. I cannot tell you how much they mean to me, even though I haven't replied to all of them. *huggles* Thank you!

Well, I got my computer up and running, but alas, I still do not have the drivers for my ethernet card so I am netless save for on my mom's comp, so I can only get on once in a great while -- unless, that is, a miracle happens and I can get on at school. I'm swamped with homework still, exams are beginning (a few are on-going for things like my AP Psych class) and I'm still studying hard. I have eight days until freedom, guys!

EIGHT DAYS!!!

I'm so excited, I can't wait until school is over and done with, even though I have one more year. :\ Oh well, I just want it to be done with now! So yeah, that's what's going on with me! I'm working hard (as hard as I can) and it's nice because tomorrow, I'm finally taking a day off of everything and I'm spending it with my fiance. :D It'll be a good (and most deserved) time.

Well, I must be off -- I so very much appreciate your patience with me and your thoughts and prayers. Marcus -- you're a Saint! Truly an angle you are for everything you've done for me. Thanks for posting here and there amongst your busy schedule and personal stuff. I can't express how much it means to me. I still haven't thought of a way to make it up (though a siggy has crossed my mind). :lol

I gosta go! I love ya'll!!!

Xaz'
:angel

Marcus Telcontar
May 30th, 2003, 09:47:36 PM
XAZ!

* TACKLE GLOMP!! *

Vega Van-Derveld
May 31st, 2003, 03:15:26 AM
;; wuffles the phantom xaz ;;

:D

Lilaena De'Ville
May 31st, 2003, 06:22:58 AM
hee hee Marcus is an angle. Obtuse or acute I wonder?

*hugs Xaz* Hang in there girlie.

Kelt Simoson
May 31st, 2003, 06:27:50 AM
Take it easy Xaz :)

Alpha
May 31st, 2003, 07:02:38 AM
*Huggles*

See ya when you get back Xaz! :)

Destiny Stormrider
May 31st, 2003, 09:44:50 AM
Keep up with the good work! G'luck with it :)

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 1st, 2003, 10:23:19 AM
Laterz, Xaz. Good luck, and we miss you back here.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:11:29 AM
*tacklehugs Xaz*

Missing you.

*looks around for a way to keep Xaz from disappearing again, but looks back to find she's disappeard again*

Tests, yuck.

Good luck on those exams of yours and we're counting the minutes til you get back.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2003, 04:55:52 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
hee hee Marcus is an angle. Obtuse or acute I wonder?

*hugs Xaz* Hang in there girlie.

Marcus, well -- he's acute-y. :mneh I can't believe I spelled "angel" wrong. My nails are getting too long and I can't type really well with them! BWAH! :p

Anywho -- another quick update everyone. I am going to be back online really soon -- Thursday is my last day of school and I'll be able to post a lot more. My comp is still down but I am able to use my mom's until I get it situated.

I miss ya'll soooo much. :( It's rather depressing not talking to any of you in so long. It's been a long time since I've been able to be full time on here. :cry

Anywho -- thanks for all the encouragement guys, I really appreciate it! I send all of my love...

Love ya,
Xaz

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 7th, 2003, 06:13:16 PM
BTW, how'd ya do on your Powerpoint thingy?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 7th, 2003, 06:49:42 PM
w00t! we're waaaaiiting! :p

Chaos Alexander
Jun 7th, 2003, 07:05:23 PM
::waits as patently as possible.::

"Come back soon!"

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 7th, 2003, 08:48:02 PM
* Waits patiently *

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 8th, 2003, 12:45:11 AM
I HATE being patient. It wastes so much of my life. I'd rather be bouncing off the walls while I wait....:lol

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 8th, 2003, 02:53:49 AM
That can be arranged

Kelt Simoson
Jun 8th, 2003, 03:16:47 AM
Aye, that it can.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 8th, 2003, 07:14:17 AM
*gets antsy* :cry

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 8th, 2003, 10:58:56 AM
*paces impatiently until Xaz gets back cause she misses her*