PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fight? (SPAR OPEN. master if able)

Nayala Palain
May 29th, 2003, 10:50:32 PM
Athena smiled as she walked along the training grounds of TSO's grounds. She looked at the different things she could use as weapons and toys.

Athena sat there, and waited to see if she could cause a little trouble as always.

: Come out come out and play with me...Show me what you've got. :

Her mind read out towards all the members of TSO and she wanted to see who would take her song and dance.

Southstar
Jun 3rd, 2003, 11:29:37 PM
Southstar approached Athena "Have a partner to spar with?" He said and then added, "I'm no master, but I expect I can put up a decent fight for you." He stood still waiting for a response but was ready to defend himself incase Athena decided to respond with actions.

Nayala Palain
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:55:22 PM
And indeed she had. As he was standing still she turned to look at him. Within the turn was a deadly kick at high speeds.

" I guess I take what I can get right? "

Southstar
Jun 9th, 2003, 10:34:33 AM
Southstar used the Force to try and slow the speed of the kick and try to dodge it. "Guess so." He responded. Southstar realized he was facing a master and that an offensive attack may not be the wisest of ideas, but he tried anyway. He jumped into the air with an attempt of a roundhouse kick followed by a blocking motion to catch whatever Athena might have in store for him next.