PDA

View Full Version : I am sorry

Nayala Palain
May 29th, 2003, 10:47:36 PM
OMG My life is going to blow up. I cant keep up with anything. I someone doesnt mind. me saying I am sorry and I shall try my best to get going once more with this group.

My son and I are running rampid around this little life of ours. And I know I am not acting like a Sith Master not posting and the likes. But if you all dont mind I love being with this group.

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 30th, 2003, 04:41:24 PM
Take a break! Switch off the PC, Life always comes first here! No need to apologize.

Just don't forget about us when you solve those unwanted problems.

Anyway, when was the last time I acted like a Sith Master?

Nayala Palain
May 31st, 2003, 03:13:31 PM
??

Seeing how I really dont know you. Then I cant say.

But I will pop in when I can.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 2nd, 2003, 12:41:12 PM
I'm about to cry...

She doesn't even know me...

Lady Vader
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:57:50 PM
It's ok, Dyzm... I still love ya :)

And no worries Athena! You have a life and you should tend to it... we'll be here when you need a break or two. So, don't worry... we haven't forgotten ya and you're still very much a part of this family. :rollin

Nayala Palain
Jun 19th, 2003, 09:33:44 PM
how can I know you. hell you never talk to me. *CRIES*

Thanky LV. I miss you all so much. And umm yeah. I cant wait to get back in the swing of things around here.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 21st, 2003, 05:23:16 AM
Well, now I'll get to know ya! Just yonked ya AIM name.

Could of sworn I already had it, but eh. Now you get to know the insanity of David.

Lady Vader
Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:40:22 PM
*Shakes head.* Damn that David. ;):p

Malice
Jun 28th, 2003, 04:31:40 AM
Well hello there Athena. Longtime no see. You know if you go on over back to TRF then you'll see you have just gotten a new son. Or rather a new half son. I am gonna give Maim hell over there lol. I shall start a war between siths. Should be fun.