PDA

View Full Version : My posting could be out of sorts

Oriadin
May 29th, 2003, 04:15:07 PM
Ive lost the only thing I actually liked about my job... my internet connection. Well, technically it was never mine to begin with since I was using someone elses log in. I guess they changed their password.

Anyways, until I work that out my posting will probably be less and im gonna be seriously bored at work but I'll think of something ;)

Dae Jinn
May 29th, 2003, 06:11:18 PM
You can think about me, and how wonderful I am ;)

I'm sure you'll figure something out, like...maybe....doing work! :lol

imported_J'ktal Anajii
May 30th, 2003, 02:33:03 AM
Suck! Now I'll hardly get to talk to you anymore. That bites!

Well, just find somebody else in the place who will let you borrow thir log-on. I mean, y'gotta have a friend there somewhere...

Charley
May 30th, 2003, 05:12:55 AM
Be lucky you had that to begin with. My workplace is intarnet-unfriendly. There's only two workstations in International traffic that are externally connected (ie, internet instead of lame intranet) and those are set up for Federal Shipping Export Delivery processing and UPS orders, respectively.

Oriadin
May 30th, 2003, 09:21:54 AM
:lol

Funy you should say that, im on the UPS Machine now!
Access isnt given about to everyone, and of course using someone elses log in is frowned upon. I am working on it though.

Mitch, I'll make sure im around to speak to in the evenings a bit more :)

Pierce Tondry
May 30th, 2003, 02:57:41 PM
Bummer, dude! I hope you get all that worked out.

Kale
May 30th, 2003, 05:18:18 PM
Ditto. Well, continue our mission thread when you can, but don't get yourself in trouble to do it. I need to start posting more diversely, anyway. Good luck.