PDA

View Full Version : Roads to Redemption (RP Idea, Need Jedi and Council Help)

Chaos Alexander
May 29th, 2003, 12:01:08 AM
This is a RP I plan to start with Chaos Alexander soon. As many of the Jedi know Alex was once a Sith Knight and Cleric of Kashalla. During that time he caused alot of problems, broke many many laws, and killed thousands, maybe closer to millions, of people in his life we starting wars between countries, and such for his own personal gain. While at the GJO the rest of the world thinks he is dead, and are glad for it.

The RP is about what happens when people find out he is still alive. The NR wants him to stand trile and recieve punishment for his crimes. It is not often they finally catch a killer of this magnitude. It starts out with his trile and such. I need a Council Memeber (or someone else in the Jedi with High Standings in the NR) to speak up for him saying that Alex is atoning for his Sins against Humanity. Be warned though that the words will fall on deaf ears and Alex will still be sent to jail for a while. I just don't want it to look like the Jedi threw him under the bus.

That is the first of the three RP's I have planed. This one will talk about his time in prison (go ahead and insert the 'Soap' jokes).

Thank You for your help.

Navaria Tarkin
May 29th, 2003, 09:50:42 AM
(as Dale)

JAIL IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU!! :verymad

:)

hee ... I dunno I MIGHT be up for this ... not sure with my frelled up work schedule lol

Kelt Simoson
May 29th, 2003, 11:07:27 AM
Well you know me Brandon, im up for it :)

Jakob Burton
May 30th, 2003, 04:05:59 PM
Well, considering that my part is essential and detrimental to the whole thing, and that I have not a DAMMMMMED thing to do, you KNOW I'm in.