PDA

View Full Version : Starting Over: A First Meeting (Cassidy)

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 28th, 2003, 12:44:42 PM
*Natia steps into the B&G. For the first time in awhile, she's weaponless. In one hand is a walking stick though, which does hand over to the guard at the door, just so they don't think that she's trying to smuggle a weapon in. They take it and smile at her and says a polite comment about the snowy owl on her shoulder.

Dressed in a blue dress, as is normal for her, she walks over to the bar and orders herself a cola. Upon receiving her cola, she pays for it and walks over to a booth. She seats herself at the table and pulls out a collapsable perch which she sets on the table and looks to the owl, Poledra. Poledra hops off of her shoulder and onto the perch which got set up on the table. A quick glance around the B&G says that there are not alot of ppl yet, but the day is still young. She takes a sip of her cola and smiles as she enjoys the company that she's got right now*

Cassidy Williams
May 28th, 2003, 03:00:40 PM
Cassidy had visited Yogs quite often in her time with the Order, and had chattered on enough to those employed there to know nearly all of them by name. As she bounded into the establishment jauntily, a light tugging on one of her ponytails causedher to jerk back. Grinning, Cassidy let her head be pulled gently upwards until she was looking at the face of one of the large gaurds.

"Well now little lady, you wouldn't happen to have any weapons on you would you?"

The girl giggled and stuck her tongue between her teeth.

"Nope."

SMiling the gaurd let go and nodded.

"Just checking. Have fun."

Cassidy nodded and continued into the bar and grill with a little wave, casting a scrutinous glance about to see if there was anyone she knew. The girl recognized a few faces but it was the sight of an owl ona table that caught her attention. Eyes wide, Cassidy sauntered over, nearly tripping on her untied shoe-laces. The tiny pre-teen let out a soft 'oh' of delight and then turned her attention to the girl at the table.

"Wow! Is this yours?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 28th, 2003, 03:20:33 PM
*Natia had been watching those coming and going with a bit of envy, knowing that they have a life to lead and have fun with. A smile dances across her face as she watches Cassidy meander in and then almost trip over her own shoelaces. A slight chuckle escapes her lips though. The Lorrdian keeps smiling, and her smile gets larger as she watches Cassidy's reaction to Poledra*

Yes and no. Poledra is my companion. She wanted to see the galaxy and so she hooked up with me.

If you wish, you can join me and Poledra.

*Natia waves to the seat across from her*

My names Natia Dawnstrider. What's yours??

*Natia questions slightly. She always likes it when she can talk about Poledra*

Oh, a piece of advice, Poledra likes to chew on dark hair unless it's black. Thought I'd give you a heads up.