PDA

View Full Version : Your Inner Weirdo

Cassidy Williams
May 28th, 2003, 12:24:59 PM
Everybody has weird things that they do, things that other people find odd, or disturbing, or a combination of the two. So this is where you confess and spill what strange habits you have :)

I dance to 80's music in the nude.

I have to divide my food up exactly and chew an equal amount on each side of my mouth or else I feel uneven.

I never throw out gum wrappers.

I find it amusing to just see if that garden fence is really electric, or if it's just big talk.

And I watch 'Dora the Explorer', even though I don'thave kids. It's entertaining.

Mitara Sinar
May 28th, 2003, 01:40:46 PM
I like to bang my head on the wall when I have a headache.

I like to be naked in the woods.

I don't like my hair to get wet when I go swimming

I like to have water fights in foutains(sp?)

I use right handed tools in my left hand.

And I Like microsoft! :)

Vega Van-Derveld
May 28th, 2003, 01:42:08 PM
I'm still scared of the dark.

:mneh

Sejah Haversh
May 28th, 2003, 02:04:00 PM
I have more of my own art on my walls than anyone else's/

If it isn't spicy enough to make my whole mouth burn and give me a runny nose and break out into a sweat within one minute, it's not spicy enough.

I dip Cheetos in strawberry yogurt.

In mechanical pencils, I will only use a Zebra M-402, and nothing else.

I posess enough car wax and cleaning supplys to run a detailing shop for a month.

I have a large collection of hats, and never wear them.

I have a fascination with arm-type clocks, but will never, ever have one in my room becuase I can't stand the ticking.

I have five cases of National Geographic.

And I also own three pairs of London Underground boots. All the same style, all four years old. Still wear them, too.

Shanaria Fabool
May 28th, 2003, 02:32:42 PM
I like to walk around with my stuffed elephant on my head.

I have a ton of Stufed Animals that I still play with.

I'm afrade of those hats that shriners ware (I don't know why)

I tend to blurt out sentences that have nothing to do with the topic, for no apparent reason(like.... "BEWARE THE KILLER HEDGHOG!!" when the topic was Cooking)

Dae Jinn
May 28th, 2003, 02:50:28 PM
I love Japanese things, and have tried to learn japanese but it's really hard.

I also am trying to learn Quenya :lol

I yell at people when I talk to them on IM (you know who you are :: shakes fist! ::) even though they can't hear me.

I talk to myself when I'm home alone, or to the fish.

I keep my clothes on a bookshelf because I'm too lazy to move a dresser here.

When I go out to eat, I like eating at 'real' resteraunts, but I always order a hamburger or chicken fingers with fries.

I sleep with a teddy bear because I can't sleep without having some place to put my arms and need to hold something to fall asleep.

I always zip up my jacket, even if it's warm out.

Wei Wu Wei
May 28th, 2003, 06:54:49 PM
I have a subscription to a comic book series and I haven't read the past 8 issues.

I express my ideas mostly through sound effects.

I always come up with deep or moving things to say when no one is around to hear, or when the situation never seems to call for it.

I cannot open a child-proof Tylenol bottle.

Zeke
May 28th, 2003, 07:02:46 PM
I sleep with a Sonic the Hedgehog plush doll. When I go on long road trips, I take him with me and buckle him into the shotgun seat and call him my "little road warrior."

I hate the third dimension. The Z axis can go to hell.

Alpha
May 28th, 2003, 07:11:40 PM
Hmmm...

Same as Dae, I like all Japanese things. :)
Also, will yell/scream/make motions at online buddies.
Will yell in anger to little demons inside the computer
Likes country music
Can't stand rap music (a really bad thing in this stupid lil town)
And I still play with things like my action figures and Micro Machines. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 28th, 2003, 07:41:05 PM
Inner weirdo, eh?

I sing to my winamp music while on my webcam. Charley's seen. >_<

I'm mild mannered in life, but on the road I like to shout at other drivers

I sleep wrapped around a pillow because I have to hold onto something

I can't bear to fold my own clothes, and so I have clothes all over my room

I don't like liquidy foods to mix (the applesauce better stay out of the gravy!!)

I like cottage cheese, can't stand milk

ReaperFett
May 28th, 2003, 07:51:15 PM
I dont sing to songs unless I can do most of the chorus or verse. No one lining for me! :D

I used to have to do everything twice. If I brushed something with my left hand, I had to do it with my right. I spent a year or more doing this :)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
May 28th, 2003, 08:03:23 PM
I sing aloud all the time(family thing, we all do it)

I walk around when I brush my teeth(another family one)

I too yell at online ppl and the computer

I tend to think aloud when no one is around

I have more anime than I could ever watch and seldom do

I picked up the habit of saying mew? instead of what from doing it too much here

:\ all I can think of for now....

Kyle Krogen
May 28th, 2003, 08:56:38 PM
i wear the same pair of pants for weeks (there my best pair)

i still play Lego's with my younger brothers

I always hit my head on the ceiling fan (im on the top of a bunk bed)

I talk to much

I sometimes say things that have nothing to do with what we're taling about

and my brother says i sometimes sound like marge simpson

I hate chicken (exept chicken nuggets are the only thing i like)

I eat to much, and i like mustard and ketchup (and i mixed them together and dip stuff in it,Mmmm) and i dont really even chew my food.

I wear my cloths to bed and never brush mt teeth(ewww)

Marcus Telcontar
May 28th, 2003, 09:34:30 PM
And here I was thinking Helen was weird for having to hug something while sleeping. Seems rather normal going by responses here

Me? Im just Marcus. That's plenty weird in itself

Pierce Tondry
May 28th, 2003, 09:58:02 PM
Originally posted by Cassidy Williams
I dance to 80's music in the nude.

:mischief

*Turns up speaker volume and begins playing some Phil Collins.* :D

Let's see...

Well, I sing to almost any tune on the radio...

I'll vocalize the thoughts in my head...

I'll sleep in the nude...

I'll mock dumb things on tv, even though it can't hear me...

I think up scenarios that are unlikely, but possible, and consider my reactions to them...

I guess most of this stuff is just stuff I do to keep my hyperactive mind occupied. It's not really wierd, but it is kinda crazy.

Rognan Dar
May 28th, 2003, 10:23:44 PM
Same here Marcus. I'm not weird, its just me.

The only thing I came think of that is...weird, at lest in my own mind, is that like when I'm thinking of doing something, or going to say something to someone, I think about how to say it, and then the reaction of the person I'm talking to. Soon after that the point of what I was going to say was lost because I couldn't figure out what to say, then I just start talking to myself useing someone else, thats not really there, to talk to.

That was longer then needed...

Kyle Krogen
May 28th, 2003, 11:18:12 PM
:lol *pats rog on the back* dont worry bro im here for you *runs off* bwahahaha

Taylor Millard
May 28th, 2003, 11:21:57 PM
Same as Marcus and Rognan...I'm just me. I march to the beat of my own drummer. In fact...I think I am my own drummer.

Oh but the other wierd things about me:

I listen to talk radio more than music. And love it.

I love politics.

And if anyone has either talked t'me in person or on the phone, they know I tend to jump from topic to topic.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 29th, 2003, 02:11:06 AM
I do quite a few of the things mentioned too, tho I forgot about them ^_^;

- planning what to say: I sit on the bus when I'm coming home thinking of just how I'm going to say something to someone, to try and make it sound more entertaining

- singing: I sing along with winamp, and when I have my stereo and headphones on I "Air Drum" along with the songs - but I make sure I take off my watch/bracelets so people downstairs don't hear

- sleep nude

- have two pillows in my bed, even tho I always throw one out of the bed when I get in because I can only sleep lying totally flat (additionally I can only sleep lying on my left side, and can't sleep without music because if I don't have a head phone I listen for EVERY noise in the house and end up just never sleeping)

- sometimes sound off what characters say on the boards to see how they would actually sound ^_^;

Kelt Simoson
May 29th, 2003, 03:26:26 AM
How come you didn't tell me you slept nude when i was up there Jen?!....Jeezus! :headbash

- I bite my nails constantly

- Sometimes i talk to softly so noone can hear me

- i walk around my house with no top on, even with guests here.

- While im doing one thing im thinking on how i can do the next correctly or say somrthing correctly.

- I can eat for hours and gain no weight at all...

Ya know things like that ;)

Vega Van-Derveld
May 29th, 2003, 03:33:55 AM
Oh and, mikey you know this, I play with my hair a lot. twist bits around my fingers while I'm on the PC usually.

and "<smallfont color=#98271E>-Censored-</smallfont> (that censored word is another word for your behind or bottom :p) dance" to music on my computer chair :D

And I think I wore PJs when you were here :mneh

Seteth Morters
May 29th, 2003, 04:42:16 AM
- I drink curry straight from the can

- I shower whenever I'm bored (usually 4-5 showers a day)

- If theres no one in the house, I wander around naked

- I crack my knuckles constantly

- apple pie + barbecue sauce = yum

- I f left to my own devices, I will sleep from about 4am to 11am, and be awake the rest of the time

- I mosh to things on my headphones

- I hate using abbreviations like "lol", "bbl" etc

- Lose must be spelt lose, not loose. If it is, I lose interest in the post.

imported_Taja Loraan
May 29th, 2003, 04:43:54 AM
I have no weird habits. I'm perfect.

Marcus Telcontar
May 29th, 2003, 04:48:55 AM
Originally posted by Taja Loraan
I have no weird habits. I'm perfect.

Then by definition, your weirder than the whole lot of us :p

Guy Tao
May 29th, 2003, 08:47:08 AM
I dance/sing to my walkman loudly when I walk to school.

I flip people off almost instanteniously after an insult.

I have to have my watch and my large purse on me no matter where I go or I feel naked.

I have a Thousand Arms poster over my dresser.

I don't do laundry till I'm out of underwear.

That's all I can think of at the mo.

ReaperFett
May 29th, 2003, 09:22:52 AM
SO much nudity here :)

Oh, before I realised I was doing it, I used to nod my head to Weapon of Choice like Christopher Walken does at the start of the video.

Dae Jinn
May 29th, 2003, 09:25:33 AM
:lol

I think of what I'm going to say to people (sometimes) before I say it, usually when I have to call someone. I hate talking on the phone to people I don't know, and usually put it off till the very last minute.

I also bite my nails, sometimes till they start to hurt >_< But if I have lots to do, I hardly bite them at all.

Kelt Simoson
May 29th, 2003, 10:33:35 AM
I bite my naisl to that extreme to Dae :)

Cassidy Williams
May 29th, 2003, 10:35:08 AM
There's lot's of nudity because nudity is great :)

I refuse to tape movies on television, yet I have eighteen hours of my favorite commercials that I have to have on while I'm going to sleep.

Aleona Quinn
May 29th, 2003, 03:11:56 PM
Sheesh, everybody here happens to be weird. And boy do I wish I could say except for me, but nope, I'm weird as well. But let's see.

I always have to think about what I'm going to say before I say it.

I speak softly and when somebody interrupts me because they can't hear me, I sarcastically thank them for not paying attention and interupting me.

I go out with my b/f. For those of you who know me irl life, you know that my b/f is weird with a capitol W.

I hate cats but I own one.

I call my group of friends, the Pyschopathic Order.

I can't sing, but I was in my high school choir and I was the best Alto in grade 12.

When I'm eating, I always eat one thing, then another, and then another. I can not mix my food up unless it's mashed potatoes and creamed corn.

I want to be a vegaterrian, but I'm not willing to give up all my meat.

Well, that's all I can think of right now, or all that I'm willing to admit to others.

Oh, I also talk to myself when I'm by myself or around others.

Morgan Evanar
May 29th, 2003, 10:49:50 PM
I don't have anything parctituarly odd about myself, unless Nup or Charley posts otherwise.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 2nd, 2003, 06:52:28 PM
I bought 20 tans at a tanning salon, and only went 5 times before my three months were up. ^_^;

imported_Terran Starek
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:35:58 PM
This thread is hilarious! I'm enjoying it greatly. . .probly too much! :)

About me. . .hmmmm. . .

I refuse to use the term 'lol' I don't know why, but it's like a pet peeve of mine. Instead I say 'hahahahaha' and generally annoy the crap outta those that chat with me.

I am super-duper wordy and nearly turn everything I say into a full pararagh of 3 sentences or so. See, even this one. I mean, it's done--time to end the thought. But I haven't yet. I think this is proof of that fact enough.

I theorize and hypothesize and analyize EVERYTHING under the sun. Anything from who would win in a fight between 100 pirates and 100 ninjas to whether or not the UN has a place left in the global community. I think ALOT.

I enjoy going out with a group of friends and performing 'call-outs.' Call-outs consist of yelling funny names and things at people as we drive by. Example call-out: "Hey! Just eating a bag sandwhich there, eh Wheat Thins?" (yeah, I know)

I also enjoy 'working items' as we call it. That is, destroying stuff that doesn't work anymore via baseball bat/crow bar/lead pipe or whatever destructive tool we find. Monitors break very, very well and so do broken wooden TV stands and shelves and stuff. It's very cathardic. :D

Oh yeah, lastly, my friends and I come up with wierd words for everything or phrases all the time. Sometimes they come onto AIM on accident and I have to explain them. I'm sure if you asked a few people around here who chat with me, I have confused them with a phrase like "getting it done, huh bone?" before. :lol

Yeah, so to further the 'I'm wordy' point, this post is completed.

Dae Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:44:56 PM
I refuse to use the term 'lol' I don't know why, but it's like a pet peeve of mine. Instead I say 'hahahahaha' and generally annoy the crap outta those that chat with me.

But if you didn't do that, I'd think something was wrong..like you'd been replaced by a robot or something :p

Kyle Krogen
Jun 3rd, 2003, 03:05:06 PM
here more weird things about me

I bite my nails (its a bad habit ive had since i was little)

I like to pop my neck all the time

I eat vast amounts of food at all meals and im still skinny

AND IM INSANE but you guys know thay already

Rognan Dar
Jun 3rd, 2003, 04:30:58 PM
*Slaps Kyle for stating what EVERYONE here is* :D

Kwiet
Jun 4th, 2003, 08:37:19 AM
who would win in a fight between 100 pirates and 100 ninjas

They would band together and make a generation of 100 PIRATE NINJA. ^__^

Mack O'Riley
Jun 4th, 2003, 09:18:31 AM
Originally posted by Kwiet
They would band together and make a generation of 100 PIRATE NINJA. ^__^

100 Pirate Ninjas or................

100 CAFETERIA PIRATES?

Cassidy Williams
Jun 6th, 2003, 08:45:07 AM
This isn't exactly something weird that I do but I suppose it's sort of unusual. I'm named after a pirate captain, a city, and aShakespeare character...it's interesting, to say the least.

Destiny Stormrider
Jun 6th, 2003, 08:43:39 PM
:lol Now I wanna know what your name is! Mine's just a letter different from one of the teletubbies.

I also have this problem before exams: I cannot concentrate! I jump around all my friends that are trying to study, and run and act crazy.

I hate to go out, unless it's the park.

All my friends are either older or younger than me, I only have one friend that's my age.

I prefer being around old people instead of being around people my own age.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:19:33 PM
You're Po?!

Makoto Neo
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:47:05 PM
Lesse..

If given a tray of various food, I eat counter-clockwise no matter what the combination is.

When leaning/thinking, I always rest on my left fist with my middle and index finger propped on my upper lip.

I use only a .5mm Lead pencils made by Pentel.

Listen to Rock during the daylight, Country at night.

Constantly change my computer's settings at least nine times daily.

Cuss randomly into the air if I drop something

Cuss randomly at passing, reckess, drivers..

Zereth Lancer
Jun 8th, 2003, 05:33:03 PM
this thread is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and all of you people are too and come to think about it.....so am I......

Leeloo Mina
Jun 29th, 2003, 05:53:40 AM
Is this thread too old to post to?

Oh well, too frekking bad.

I've very, very weird..

- I like sleeping nude if I can, if not I like to sleep with as little clothing as possible with a cold pillow or sheet pressed against my skin either way.

- I hate all fruit but apples and I love veggies, especially broccli

- I don't like hardly any sweets(ice cream, candy, etc..), and if I eat more than a little I get sick.. but I drink a 12 pack of dr pepper in 2 days or less.

- I drain the water out of my (chicken flavored)ramen and put the powder on the noodles because I can't stand it with the water still in

- After I take a shower, I go to my room in a towel and then turn up some music and dance around, usually without the towel.

- I love sleeping. I sleep as much as possible, sometimes up to 14 hours.

- When I get anxious or very bored I scratch my head and get obsessed with it.

- Hate being dunked or splashed at the pool.. especially by Nup.. I think he's going to drown me... Seriously.

- Scared to death of crickets.. I swear they chase me.. they want to kill me. Spides, roaches, ants, even bees(sometimes) are okay.. but crickets.. *shudders*

And the most obvious..

- I love chicken, in almost any form.. It's nearly the only meat I'll eat.. sometimes I get scared when someone gives me beef.