PDA

View Full Version : A gift for the Darkness (Val-Open)

Ro McCloud
May 28th, 2003, 09:23:35 AM
Kicking a man of middle years into the arena know as the Crmson Pit, Ro sneered as the man made some gurgling noises, and muttered a name, resulting in Ro kicking him once more. His short black hair hung over his amber-blue eyes, in one hand he hold s a durasteel pipe, and kicking the man once more towards the center, he shouts out to the dark stands.

"I come here, bearing a wonderous gift for the Darkness, a Murderer, a woman hater, and a mortal who should die in the most painful way. But first, I ask if anyone here would like to do this sick creature in?"

Valirion Thorn
May 29th, 2003, 10:04:09 AM
:: From a dark balcony above the Pit, I stared down, my hands resting on the railing as my symbiotic armor spread over it like vines from my back. my violet orbs peered downwards onto my apprentice.::

The blood is ripe than fledgling. All mortals are sick creatures and eventually all of them will be "done in." Waste no time offering him to those here, kill him and sacrifice him in the name of the Shrine and drink his blood for the grace of our Empress Ashiva. Mortal blood is our wine and we are given the godly rights to get drunk off it.

:: I smiled, fangs bared, my armor laughed in hisses as we looked over the man.::

Ro McCloud
Jun 4th, 2003, 12:56:54 PM
The man had gotten onto his knees during Valirion's speech and had turned his face to Ro.

"J-j-jela, what are you doing?" the man said, quickly recieving a hit upside the head by the pipe in Ro's hand. Turning his face towards where Valirion sits, Ro speaks.

"I would not drink this man's blood, it's tainted and not worthy for anyone of our kind to drink."